AP: Cohen Fearful of Being 'Fall Guy'

And he can pardon people who are convicted of said crimes. Thank you for admitting that you believe they are guilty of crimes.
A person can be pardoned before he is convicted...that ends it...and in America you are innocent until proven guilty...so you are wrong with your assertion...
Really? Prove it.
The absurd Joe Arpaio pardon is an example.
Trump sympathesizes with people who break the law.

Last edited:
Always fun to lead you along like that....will make the fall in the Fall so much sweeter
I like sweets! BUT Bo.......We are still here Bo....we have not left the presidents side...all of this deep state shit makes us dig in harder...the tides are changed...not changing...you just haven't caught up yet...maybe you never will...America first Bo...that's the new way.....

Really? Prove it
Lets say I'm going to court because I'm accused of a crime and I'm enduring hardship because of it...A president can announce he or she will pardon me if convicted....that will end it...game over...it's not that difficult Bo...

Nixon had a lot of supporters when he resigned in disgraced and waved bye bye to the nation.
No he did not...
Yes he did. I remember it well....same denials as now...same "they're out to get him" as now.

He still does...there are clueless Repubs out there...friends of mine....that think Nixon was railroaded. It is part of the cult mentality.....Jim Jones and Donald Trump share a lot of traits.

They have blocked roto rooter from getting into the swamp. If it ever does, watch out. Roots and crocs will be flying for miles.
Cohen will not go to jail for Trump. His loyalty ends now.
Cohen is already under investigation for bank fraud and campaign finance violations.
Why are so many people that work for Trump dirty?
“ I pick the best people.”
Lmao

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/853779?section=politics&keywords=cohen-fall-guy-trump-raids&year=2018&month=04&date=10&id=853779&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

I must admit. He cleaned up the swamp....and replaced it with a revolving door into an open sewer....reaking with the smell of feces...

Donald IS the swamp.

Picturing that....was hilarious....

As I understand it, Trump can pardon those who committed a Federal Crime,. If the State of New York has evidence of a crime which occurred in NY State, they can subpoena the President to testify under oath before a NY State Grand Jury.

Is this correct?
It is not a state investigation...it was the NY FBI that decided to raid the house and office of Cohen...Mueller gave it to them to handle...they are feds....I understand and have heard that Mueller is pissed about the raid...not sure whats up with that we will see....

IF the State of New York has evidence of a crime which occurred in NY State, they can subpoena the President to testify under oath before a NY State Grand Jury.

LE, at any level which discovers a crime, has a duty to inform the LE Agency with jurisdiction of the evidence they uncovered.

Cohen will not go to jail for Trump. His loyalty ends now.
Cohen is already under investigation for bank fraud and campaign finance violations.
Why are so many people that work for Trump dirty?
“ I pick the best people.”
Lmao

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/853779?section=politics&keywords=cohen-fall-guy-trump-raids&year=2018&month=04&date=10&id=853779&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main
Fake news
The dead giveaway two words proving YOU have nothing.
And you and your fellow losers have what, exactly? I won't wait for it.
They, Hahahaha, act like they’re in the closed door meetings Hahahaha

IF the State of New York has evidence of a crime which occurred in NY State, they can subpoena the President to testify under oath before a NY State Grand Jury
It began as a federal investigation...if it gets referred to a state authority it goes on hold until Trump leaves office.....

As I understand it, Trump can pardon those who committed a Federal Crime,. If the State of New York has evidence of a crime which occurred in NY State, they can subpoena the President to testify under oath before a NY State Grand Jury.

Is this correct?
It is not a state investigation...it was the NY FBI that decided to raid the house and office of Cohen...Mueller gave it to them to handle...they are feds....I understand and have heard that Mueller is pissed about the raid...not sure whats up with that we will see....

IF the State of New York has evidence of a crime which occurred in NY State, they can subpoena the President to testify under oath before a NY State Grand Jury.

LE, at any level which discovers a crime, has a duty to inform the LE Agency with jurisdiction of the evidence they uncovered.
Still waiting on the crime. Let us know

not surprised you like convicted criminals.
:auiqs.jpg:

For contempt?
:auiqs.jpg:

The entire Obama AG was held in contempt and ordered that each attorney would attend additional ethics training.

The entire Obama AG was full of a bunch of convicted criminals.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are coming unhinged. Anger spews from your posts. You really really REALLY hate Donald Trump for ruining her coronation, don't you?

Glorious.

Forum List

Back