AP: Cohen Fearful of Being 'Fall Guy'

And he can pardon people who are convicted of said crimes. Thank you for admitting that you believe they are guilty of crimes.
A person can be pardoned before he is convicted...that ends it...and in America you are innocent until proven guilty...so you are wrong with your assertion...

As I understand it, Trump can pardon those who committed a Federal Crime,. If the State of New York has evidence of a crime which occurred in NY State, they can subpoena the President to testify under oath before a NY State Grand Jury.

Is this correct?
It is not a state investigation...it was the NY FBI that decided to raid the house and office of Cohen...Mueller gave it to them to handle...they are feds....I understand and have heard that Mueller is pissed about the raid...not sure whats up with that we will see....
Mueller is pissed?
Link?
Please no propaganda sites you idiots always use.

Referring to your stupid Bush comment.
Richard Nixon wouldn’t pardon himself because he said, “ It wouldn’t be the honorable thing to do.”
What everyone both D and R can agree on is this prez has no honor.

We warned you about this president and now the chickens are coming home to roost..
Trump supporters know that Trump is being unfairly targeted and attacked by the entrenched swamp dwellers...he can get away with pardoning himself...trust me...
Interesting to hear you admit how crooked you are.

And he can pardon people who are convicted of said crimes. Thank you for admitting that you believe they are guilty of crimes
nearly every president in our nations history has had to pardon someone...Obama did...Clinton did...if you want to get a real education look up whom those to scumbags pardoned...

Cohen will not go to jail for Trump. His loyalty ends now.
Cohen is already under investigation for bank fraud and campaign finance violations.
Why are so many people that work for Trump dirty?
“ I pick the best people.”
Lmao

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/853779?section=politics&keywords=cohen-fall-guy-trump-raids&year=2018&month=04&date=10&id=853779&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

Yeah Cohen is finished as a lawyer and he will go to prison if he doesn't roll over. Mail fraud and bank fraud. The penalty for federal mail fraud? Up to 20 years, and up to 30 years if you tried to defraud someone out of money like a bank. And a $250,000 fine.

Cohen's life is gone as he knew it and his career is over. He had to tell the bank what he needed the $130,000 for and if he lied, which he did, that is bank fraud. If he sent the check via US Postal Service that is federal mail fraud. This guy's life is over so there is no reason for him not to empty his guts on what he knows.

One of Bernie Maddoff's charges was mail fraud. That is the level that Cohen is looking at. Anyone still think this is just a witch hunt?

Last edited:
Cohen will not go to jail for Trump. His loyalty ends now.
Cohen is already under investigation for bank fraud and campaign finance violations.
Why are so many people that work for Trump dirty?
“ I pick the best people.”
Lmao

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/853779?section=politics&keywords=cohen-fall-guy-trump-raids&year=2018&month=04&date=10&id=853779&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

Yeah Cohen is finished as a lawyer and he will go to prison if he doesn't roll over. Mail fraud and bank fraud. The penalty for federal mail fraud? Up to 20 years, and up to 30 years if you tried to defraud someone out of money like a bank. And a $250,000 fine.

Cohen's life is gone as he knew it and his career is over. He had to tell the bank what he needed the $130,000 for and if he lied, which he did, that is bank fraud. If he sent the check via US Postal Service that is mail fraud. This guy's life is over so there is no reason for him not to empty his guts on what he knows.

One of Bernie Maddoff's charges was mail fraud. That is the level that Cohen is looking at. Anyone still think this is just a witch hunt?
They all think it’s a witch hunt because they took a loyalty oath to mimic everything orange ass says.
If Cohen’s life is ruined( and it probably is) Trump has to know his days are numbered.
Time to resign.
Bernie Madoff is a good analogy.

He’s not in deep shit?
When was the last time a president’s lawyer office was raided?
He’s under a criminal investigation. The fact you don’t understand how serious that is shows just how fucking stupid you are
I'm stupid???? but it was you that didn't know that a president can pardon himself...
Let me share something with you. A President cannot be charged with a crime while in office, let alone convicted of one. A conviction is required for a Pardon. A President CAN be impeached and he cannot pardon himself from an Impeachment. Once impeached, he is no longer President....he can be charged with crimes then......but no longer has the power to pardon himself or anyone else.

Cohen and Trump have a lot to be fearful of. Trump can't pardon his way out of this mess - because New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is also on the case...

Daf8TWBWkAAS8nn.jpg

Wait...is that Monica Lewinsky in the background....oh ohhh

Just switched to Fox for a laugh.
Big graphics: PARTISAN WITCH HUNT.
Lmao

Forum List

Back