🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP fact check republican debate.

Are they this dumb, or do they just think their supporters are dumb enough to believe all this crap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
You would think the candidates would at least find out the truth about some of their major claims and plans, but as usual they just went with the same stuff heard on right wing radio. Are they just ignorant, or are they intentionally misstating so many things?

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The vast complexities of a dangerous world were cast in too-simple terms in the latest Republican presidential debate.

In addition, Chris Christie pledged to make common cause with a Jordanian king who's actually dead and debaters twisted aspects of immigration policy beyond recognition.

Here's a look at some of the claims Tuesday night and how they compare with the facts:

"And Trump's suggestion that illegal immigration is increasing at the border is not supported by arrest statistics discussed in recent months by Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson."

Well, that ended my interest. Johnson is no more believable than is Obama, which is not at all.

Women, Children Numbers Increase in Illegal Border Crossings

White House: 'Surprising Uptick' in US Border Crossings

Unprecedented border crossings prompt CBP commissioner visit to RGV

"And Trump's suggestion that illegal immigration is increasing at the border is not supported by arrest statistics discussed in recent months by Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson."

Well, that ended my interest. Johnson is no more believable than is Obama, which is not at all.

That is because homeland security doesn't arrest anyone coming across the border.

I generally find that "liberals" have an inherent bias towards themselves which is something that does not exist with everyone else. I'm not sayinfg that conservatives tell the truth all the time. I am saying that once a liberal believes something is true they then adjust their worldview around that belief. No one else seems to do this but members of the modern Democratic Party.

151216-another-isis-propaganda-video_zpsquwycoig.jpg

You would think the candidates would at least find out the truth about some of their major claims and plans, but as usual they just went with the same stuff heard on right wing radio. Are they just ignorant, or are they intentionally misstating so many things?

They don't have to. Right now the parties mean more than what is actually happening. The parties don't want to hear anything outside of teams.

No dumb ass. One particular group has increased. Over all, the numbers are low.Are you trying to look dumb?

I generally find that "liberals" have an inherent bias towards themselves which is something that does not exist with everyone else. I'm not sayinfg that conservatives tell the truth all the time. I am saying that once a liberal believes something is true they then adjust their worldview around that belief. No one else seems to do this but members of the modern Democratic Party.

So explain why so right wingers still believe Obama was born in Kenya, Benghazi was a cover up, and the lies told in the debate were not even noticed by the right?

That is because homeland security doesn't arrest anyone coming across the border.

There has been an increase in border patrol agents, and Texas has had armed National Guard troops there for months. If they aren't arresting it's only because there aren't many.

Forum List

Back