🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay For Wall

A few days ago, Drumpf admitted he would be doing exactly what President Obama has been doing "successfully". Then he held last night's klan rally of lies.

Indeed.......I have just a "feeling" that Trump was going to make last night's speech a concession that he was basically going to do on immigration what Obama has done over the last 5 or so years (BUT, of course, better because there's no one better than Trump....LOL)

Instead, Trump must have heard from advisers that had he stated a continuation of Obama's policies, that such would be tantamount to political suicide......So he doubled-down on his neo-fascist rhetoric.

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

Trump and Peña Nieto met privately in Mexico City on Wednesday afternoon.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay

Trump is a professional liar.
Do you think the Mexican economy is strong enough to not be destroyed by determined US efforts?

no we should help our neighbors

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

Nieto told this silly man he could kiss his piñata.
George Ramos, NO friend of Trump, whinned that the mexican president had his lunch eaten by Trump.
Thanks but I'll take Ramos's word over yours asshole.

George Ramos, NO friend of Trump, whinned that the mexican president had his lunch eaten by Trump.

Dumb response.....NO ONE on the left is "defending" the Mexican president......this guy's polling numbers are even worse than Trump's......
The point was and is the lame attempt of Trump to go into a country that he openly derides and "forgetting" to mention that he wants Mexico to pay for a border wall.....
So, I ask, what the fuck was the reason for Trump to sneak into Mexico after Nieto's invitation???
Was it for a delicious plate of sour cream enchiladas?

Do you think the Mexican economy is strong enough to not be destroyed by determined US efforts?

Yes , Mary...and Mexico should help us by killing the drug cartels, creating jobs for its citizens, ending police corruption, and ending facilitation of Central American hordes attacking our borders.

Yes , Mary...and Mexico should help us by killing the drug cartels, creating jobs for its citizens, ending police corruption, and ending facilitation of Central American hordes attacking our borders.

all true-----but Mexico needs our help in CREATING JOBS FOR MEXICANS-----they need some kind of industry.

all true-----but Mexico needs our help in CREATING JOBS FOR MEXICANS-----they need some kind of industry.
Perhaps Trump will have them help build the wall....

ok-----like the FDR public works thing-----turned out well ---sorta----Mexicans are desperate for jobs

Dumb response.....NO ONE on the left is "defending" the Mexican president......this guy's polling numbers are even worse than Trump's......
The point was and is the lame attempt of Trump to go into a country that he openly derides and "forgetting" to mention that he wants Mexico to pay for a border wall.....
So, I ask, what the fuck was the reason for Trump to sneak into Mexico after Nieto's invitation???

Trump went to Mexico to TALK BUSINESS -----

ok-----like the FDR public works thing-----turned out well ---sorta----Mexicans are desperate for jobs
No, it would be a Mexican public works thing....Mexicans are desperate for jobs....

And the Mexican president gave him the business lol.

No, it would be a Mexican public works thing....Mexicans are desperate for jobs....

right----did I say NO? ok semantics---- A MEXICAN PUBLIC WORK THING with taco money thrown in by
the USA-----maybe even Trump and------some organized fund raising in the USA

Fret not-----Mexicans know how to NEGOTIATE and Trump knows how to negotiate. A few drops of tequilla ----and ALL WILL BE WELL. The criminals crossing the border will never be stemmed until Mexicans achieve a tiny bit of prosperity

I believe it's less than $50 million.....or about a few more dollars than Trump's jet...

The U.S. Government gave a total of $209,432,920 to Mexico in 2012.

we should try to fix their economy (teach a poor man to fish...)

We would have to invade mexico in order to do that.

Donald Trump-----relies on his sense of -----I CAN DO IT
VIA NEGOTIATION AND BUSINESS AND LOGIC---have
you not noticed? He has been around a long time

You cant build a viable economy when every corrupt politician takes a cut.

I believe you've just explained why the 'war on drugs' has always been a failure.

I have an oh-so-simple plan that would end the scourge of drugs in just a few months.

1. police confiscate drugs
2. have government labs adulterate those drugs with a chemical which dyes skin green
3. recirculate them via undercover stings....
4. use the money from said sales to pay for prisons
5. arrest all the green people and put 'em in the prisons they just paid for.

Am I a problem solver, or what?????

Next problem!

.....But, just for the "fun of it", who here STILL believes that Mexico would send us a check of $20 or so Billion to pay for the wall as Trump assures us???

You misunderstand how Mexicans will pay for the wall. They're not gonna cut a check. They're gonna pay for it with their jobs when Trump taxes the crap out of every product entering the United States from Mexico.
You mean products like, say...your car? (Built in Coahuila, Mexico)

You mean products like, say...your car? (Built in Coahuila, Mexico)

AND................

The following export product groups represent the highest dollar value in Mexican global shipments during 2015. Also shown is the percentage share each export category represents in terms of overall exports from Mexico.

1. Vehicles: US$90.4 billion (23.7% of total exports)
  2. Electronic equipment: $81.2 billion (21.3%)
  3. Machines, engines, pumps: $58.9 billion (15.5%)
  4. Oil: $22.8 billion (6.0%)
  5. Medical, technical equipment: $15.2 billion (4.0%)
  6. Furniture, lighting, signs: $9.9 billion (2.6%)
  7. Plastics: $8.3 billion (2.2%)
  8. Gems, precious metals, coins: $7.1 billion (1.9%)
  9. Iron or steel products: $5.7 billion (1.5%)
  10. Vegetables: $5.6 billion (1.5%)

Forum List

Back