🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay For Wall

Of course, the entire wall-building stupidity of Trump is a myth to stir up his acolytes.....But, just for the "fun of it", who here STILL believes that Mexico would send us a check of $20 or so Billion to pay for the wall as Trump assures us???
Who is stupid enough to believe that a wall of the dementia...excuse me...dimensions that Drumpf states would only cost $20 billion?

along with the coverup of the astronomical costs of retainining 30-50 MM illegals by the mass media.

WOW.........According to this poster, if we have an American family of 7, someone should tell the mom and dad that one of them is an illegal alien.

14233048_1227821460644239_2507675686305943935_n.jpg

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

Trump and Peña Nieto met privately in Mexico City on Wednesday afternoon.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay

Trump is a professional liar.

Nieto told this silly man he could kiss his piñata.

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

Do you think the Mexican economy is strong enough to not be destroyed by determined US efforts?
That would be wonderful for you guys to do....guaranteed to bring even more across the border. Good Thinking!

He's quite the superficial thinker, isn't he? (Laughing).

Do you think the Mexican economy is strong enough to not be destroyed by determined US efforts?
That would be wonderful for you guys to do....guaranteed to bring even more across the border. Good Thinking!

How else to address a Libtard?

Of course, the entire wall-building stupidity of Trump is a myth to stir up his acolytes.....But, just for the "fun of it", who here STILL believes that Mexico would send us a check of $20 or so Billion to pay for the wall as Trump assures us???
Who is stupid enough to believe that a wall of the dementia...excuse me...dimensions that Drumpf states would only cost $20 billion?

I posted links a while back that showed it could not be done for a fraction of that.

But, the RWNJ traitors know so much more than builders do. The same gullible fools compare it to the Great Wall of China, which took more than 2000 and was never finished.

Doesn't matter though - Drumpf is lying.

And utterly clueless about the Mexican and US economies.

a BIG beautiful wall, it'll be big, really big, and Mexico will pay for that big, beautiful wall, big, really big.

Trump-Mexico-New-Hampshire.jpg

snort~

I was debating (I use that term VERY loosely) with a Trump Chump the other day about The Wall. The Chump mentioned how some people say a Mexican will just bring a ladder and climb the 20 25 30 foot wall with it. He then proudly pointed out the beaner would not be able to jump down from that height to the other side without breaking their legs, and would therefore be unable to come to America. He asked how the Mexican would be able to get down from there.

I responded with two words. I described a fantastical technological wonder which can defeat this $20 billion monstrosity.

"A rope."

The look on his face was priceless as the room erupted in laughter.
You don't even need a physical wall. Just withdraw your troops from around the world and send them to guard the border. Morale will sky rocket for a start.
You know that was tried in TX, right? They accidently killed an American teenager who was sheep herding near the border.

Put our military on our 2000 mile border?

Thanks to Obama, there are already more than 18,500. They can just about hold hands.

A few days ago, Drumpf admitted he would be doing exactly what President Obama has been doing "successfully". Then he held last night's klan rally of lies.

"Mexico has lagged notably in promoting the effective rule of law and strengthening its legal framework. The judicial system remains vulnerable to political interference, and property rights are not strongly protected. Corruption further undermines long-term commercial competitiveness. Recent years’ expansionary public spending threatens fiscal sustainability. The reform agenda addressing these shortcomings has been extensive, but ",

As Obabble would say...they've done a lot...but still have much to do....GFY

Mexico Economy: Facts, Population, GDP, Corruption, Business, Trade, Inflation

Put our military on our 2000 mile border?

Thanks to Obama, there are already more than 18,500. They can just about hold hands.

A few days ago, Drumpf admitted he would be doing exactly what President Obama has been doing "successfully". Then he held last night's klan rally of lies.
There were a lot of democrat voters there....

Since he is not answering the first question, let me try and answer.

At least in 2012.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

Read that.

If the US withholds financial aid, to contribute to the building of the wall....

You think nat will see where I am going?

We're looking up different sources, aren't we.....

How much foreign aid does the United States give to Mexico?

In 2013, the United States gave Mexico $51.5 million in foreign aid. Of that amount, $24.8 million, the largest segment, was designated for democracy, human rights and governance. The next largest amount, $10.9 million, was designated for the environment, and $8.4 million was designated for economic development.

Bear in mind that if we withheld the $51.5 million from Mexico, that would probably pay for the hinges on the gates of that wall.

You realize that's every year, not once, right? Or do you? I think we should pay for our own security, but that wasn't your question. Clearly he could force them to "pay" for it one way or another. Mexico is too dependent on us

The US is just as dependent on Mexico.

I was debating (I use that term VERY loosely) with a Trump Chump the other day about The Wall. The Chump mentioned how some people say a Mexican will just bring a ladder and climb the 20 25 30 foot wall with it. He then proudly pointed out the beaner would not be able to jump down from that height to the other side without breaking their legs, and would therefore be unable to come to America. He asked how the Mexican would be able to get down from there.

I responded with two words. I described a fantastical technological wonder which can defeat this $20 billion monstrosity.

"A rope."

The look on his face was priceless as the room erupted in laughter.
You don't even need a physical wall. Just withdraw your troops from around the world and send them to guard the border. Morale will sky rocket for a start.
You know that was tried in TX, right? They accidently killed an American teenager who was sheep herding near the border.
Well that's why we need soldiers instead of shephard ther then you fuckwit.

Ol Mexico hasn't have to pay with a check...there are numerous ways to make Mexico pay through the nose...like eliminating the passing off of money orders to Mexico by illegals working here. Cutting off the welfare spigot in the form of subsidized housing and other stipends for illegals....making them prove that they have "Barrypuppetcare" before they can be treated. Cut off the welfare and the little beaners will scurry back over the border in droves and then the Mexican "gubermint" will have to finally learn how to deal with their poorest instead of pawning them off on us......pretty fucking simple. REAL border security would pay for itself in no time as opposed to the money spent on illegals and their spawn......get it now?

start a trade war and American citizens pay for it ... easy peasie ..

We can hurt Mexico a helluva lot more than they can hurt us and you can bank on that.

yeah, Trump can have his clothing line made in India rather than Mexico.
A lot of things will get made elsewhere when we slap a 35% tariff on Mexican imports.
Trump will have to move his manufacturing out of Mexico, oh my.

Not a lie at all. They talked about the wall and Nieto said they are not paying for it and Trump said that will be a discussion for another time. Hence they didn't discuss who would pay for it.

You self righteous liberals have no honor.
^ See? this is the excuse the Right is going for. The discussion was not really a discussion.....:lol:

Since he is not answering the first question, let me try and answer.

At least in 2012.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

Read that.

If the US withholds financial aid, to contribute to the building of the wall....

You think nat will see where I am going?

We're looking up different sources, aren't we.....

In 2013, the United States gave Mexico $51.5 million in foreign aid. Of that amount, $24.8 million, the largest segment, was designated for democracy, human rights and governance. The next largest amount, $10.9 million, was designated for the environment, and $8.4 million was designated for economic development.

Bear in mind that if we withheld the $51.5 million from Mexico, that would probably pay for the hinges on the gates of that wall.

You realize that's every year, not once, right? Or do you? I think we should pay for our own security, but that wasn't your question. Clearly he could force them to "pay" for it one way or another. Mexico is too dependent on us

The US is just as dependent on Mexico.

Um ... yeah ...

Not a lie at all. They talked about the wall and Nieto said they are not paying for it and Trump said that will be a discussion for another time. Hence they didn't discuss who would pay for it.

You self righteous liberals have no honor.
^ See? this is the excuse the Right is going for. The discussion was not really a discussion.....:lol:
And here you are with your typical open mind! :lmao:

Forum List

Back