🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay For Wall

Not sure if the anti-Trumpers here are aware but there are currently 65 borders walls/fences around the world, with a new one just announced last week in Norway on their russian border. This is hardly a new phenomenon.

Along with the wall/fence, the US should eliminate the 14th amendment mis-reading/anchor baby incentive, all welfare/free healthcare/housing/schooling for illegals, and arrest with massive fines any employers found hiring illegals. Would stir the economic pot for a bit, but like all such situations would calm down eventually and wages would finally start to rise again after about 50 years of illegal alien-driven stagnation.

About your first paragraph, I don't know anything about it. I agree wholeheartedly with your second paragraph though. Cheap imported labor makes OUR wages stagnate.

And it harms blacks the most, it's pathetic

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

Trump and Peña Nieto met privately in Mexico City on Wednesday afternoon.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay

Trump is a professional liar.

Mexican President Peña Nieto Says Trump Lied About Paying For Wall
“At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall.”
How does that mean he lied about it? It's a future event, are you lost?

That is the MOST delusional plan....and Trumpites should be embarrassed to even look be a part of that stupidity....

Let's see, Trump says "on day one I will...." and then..."on day two, Mexico will surrender..."

...AND right wing MORONS ACTUALLY SWALLOW THIS SHIT ????

I know you don't read, your sad government education, but I'm against making Mexico pay for the wall. However, look at the blatantly obvious you posted. $24 billion a year is sent from the US to Mexico. If he cuts off wire transfers, that money goes to a crawl. Mexico would have no choice but to pay. And that's his plan.

It's butt obvious, just turn on your brain. Partisanship overriding the ability to see the obvious is just bizarre to me. $24 billion a year to Mexico shut off, that would destroy them. They'd have to pay for the wall

nope Kaz----he is not out to destroy Mexico----he is a businessman-------even in the distant past----slave owners did not murder their own slaves (except for the romans that
got sexually involved)
wtf? did you just call mexico america's slave???

arent' you supposed to have me on Ignore? -----mexico is
an asset to the USA right now------as well as a liability on MANY LEVELS-------the real liabilities include DRUG TRADE and very POROUS BORDER which is right now being used to
the advantage of ISLAMISTS (who are also but not exclusively BIG in the drug trade issue) Mexicans also supply labor to the USA -------even the ----labor on the not so legal side -----is important to the USA economy. The task is------make it all work and nicely -------and get rid of lousy part---the drug trade and criminal element and the Islamism part.
Find ways to make it ALL NICE AND LEGAL I do not believe for a split second that Trump has an intention to push every wet back -------back to Mexico-----along with the kids born in the USA. We have a lot more problems in the USA than an
Undocumented Mexican----working in a low level job. I support FINDING ways to make it all good and legal and CLEANED UP. A tight border is important----STARTING
with tight border is a good idea. The retrospective stuff ---
is unworkable

I'm still waiting for anyone to give any sane reason why the WALL won't benefit America.
Would the WALL stop the butterfly migration? Migrating birds?
There are obvious reasons why the 100% corrupt mexican government controlled by the drug cartels don't want the WALL.
Shouldn't that PROVE why the WALL is good for Americans?

I'm still waiting for anyone to give any sane reason why the WALL won't benefit America.
Would the WALL stop the butterfly migration? Migrating birds?
There are obvious reasons why the 100% corrupt mexican government controlled by the drug cartels don't want the WALL.
Shouldn't that PROVE why the WALL is good for Americans?

not really. I never considered the butterflies----you might
be right

But wouldn't deporting the 11 million undocumented stop the remittences? And if so why would Mexico pay a ransom???? Why should we believe Mexico is as stupid as Trump?????

There are way, way more than 11 MM illegals. Second, mexico and several other central/south american countries survive on US-based remittances from their mass poor dumped on the US.

Like most horrendous situations that sustain themselves despite there being widespread public resentment is that there are huge profits being made off of the illegals, especially corporate america. There is no other way such a hideous scenario of appalling lawbreakers could continue despite the vast majority of the public demanding they be deported, along with the coverup of the astronomical costs of retainining 30-50 MM illegals by the mass media.

Would the WALL stop the butterfly migration? Migrating birds? There are obvious reasons why the 100% corrupt mexican government controlled by the drug cartels don't want the WALL. Shouldn't that PROVE why the WALL is good for Americans?

If you are able to ever track down a legitimate argument from the libs/far left justifying the acceptance and non-application of laws regarding the illegals, I'd love to hear it. I've been waiting 50 years.

All you will ever get from them is:

1-you're racist
2-stop watching Fox news
3-they are "good" people who are only seeking a better life
4-they are "good" for the economy

Not one of these 4 are rational or legitimate, but that doesn't really matter in the echo chambers of MSNBC and online leftwing web forums.

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

I'm looking forward to a video of the meeting.

Do you think the Mexican economy is strong enough to not be destroyed by determined US efforts?

It would pay for itself a thousand times over. Of course, no one expected Mexico to agree to pay for something that would cut off their money supply. If they can't send their poor and criminals here, they are screwed.

Funny how the left seems to adore the Mexican government while at the same time saying people need to escape that corrupt hellhole. Now they take the guy's word without question.

Do you think the Mexican economy is strong enough to not be destroyed by determined US efforts?
That would be wonderful for you guys to do....guaranteed to bring even more across the border. Good Thinking!

That would be wonderful for you guys to do....guaranteed to bring even more across the border. Good Thinking!
Mine fields and machine gun emplacements will solve that problem. Next complaint?

Ol Mexico hasn't have to pay with a check...there are numerous ways to make Mexico pay through the nose...like eliminating the passing off of money orders to Mexico by illegals working here. Cutting off the welfare spigot in the form of subsidized housing and other stipends for illegals....making them prove that they have "Barrypuppetcare" before they can be treated. Cut off the welfare and the little beaners will scurry back over the border in droves and then the Mexican "gubermint" will have to finally learn how to deal with their poorest instead of pawning them off on us......pretty fucking simple. REAL border security would pay for itself in no time as opposed to the money spent on illegals and their spawn......get it now?

^ ^ ^ thinks the wall's actually going to happen :rofl:
And he said he was so smart too.....:rofl: :rofl:

Mine fields and machine gun emplacements will solve that problem. Next complaint?
Of course...because...MURICA!

Forum List

Back