🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay For Wall

Rather than build a wall, how about just enforcing our existing laws? If you remove the incentives, they will not come here anymore. This is the job of the federal government. Seems they love to stick their noses into places where they do not have jurisdiction but fail miserably to do one of the things that actually IS their responsibility.

We can do both. But not if Clinton is the President. Trump's our only hope for real change.

That is the MOST delusional plan....and Trumpites should be embarrassed to even look be a part of that stupidity....

Let's see, Trump says "on day one I will...." and then..."on day two, Mexico will surrender..."

...AND right wing MORONS ACTUALLY SWALLOW THIS SHIT ????

I know you don't read, your sad government education, but I'm against making Mexico pay for the wall. However, look at the blatantly obvious you posted. $24 billion a year is sent from the US to Mexico. If he cuts off wire transfers, that money goes to a crawl. Mexico would have no choice but to pay. And that's his plan.

It's butt obvious, just turn on your brain. Partisanship overriding the ability to see the obvious is just bizarre to me. $24 billion a year to Mexico shut off, that would destroy them. They'd have to pay for the wall

nope Kaz----he is not out to destroy Mexico----he is a businessman-------even in the distant past----slave owners did not murder their own slaves (except for the romans that
got sexually involved)

Then why is it his plan on his website?

So we just cut off Mexico's allowance, and save on social programs by deporting the illegals...

And we keep it up until the cost of the wall is covered (with interest)....
So we use American money to pay for the wall?

In the past, he'd have needed congress. But since Obama has established the Presidency as a dictatorship, that isn't required anymore. He can just declare an executive action and do it

Don't mean to interfere with your fucked up stupidity....

GWB issued 292 executive orders
Obama has issued 235 EOs......

Now, to help you with your calculations, please keep in mind that 292 is a HIGHER number than 235.

It's not the number of executive orders, it's what he did with them. I mean duh

You didn't think that one through. Since the money is going out of the country, Trump shutting it off would be devastating to Mexico. You just stumbled on a great way for him to put a vise on Mexico to pay it. He doesn't care if the money goes to the US government, he just cares that it doesn't go to Mexico. If he makes that money stop, there's going to be a revolution in Mexico

Of course, the above means that NO 11 MILLION ILLEGALS WILL BE DEPORTED....RIGHT?

I mean if the deportation goes through, and all those Mexicans get kicked out, the threat of holding back the remittances goes out the fucking window, don't it???

LOL

So you think 11 million are going to go overnight? Dream on, Virginia

That is the MOST delusional plan....and Trumpites should be embarrassed to even look be a part of that stupidity....

Let's see, Trump says "on day one I will...." and then..."on day two, Mexico will surrender..."

I know you don't read, your sad government education, but I'm against making Mexico pay for the wall. However, look at the blatantly obvious you posted. $24 billion a year is sent from the US to Mexico. If he cuts off wire transfers, that money goes to a crawl. Mexico would have no choice but to pay. And that's his plan.

It's butt obvious, just turn on your brain. Partisanship overriding the ability to see the obvious is just bizarre to me. $24 billion a year to Mexico shut off, that would destroy them. They'd have to pay for the wall

nope Kaz----he is not out to destroy Mexico----he is a businessman-------even in the distant past----slave owners did not murder their own slaves (except for the romans that
got sexually involved)

He is speaking in the language that the average person
understands. Most people are not, like us, WAY ABOVE AVERAGE ------when he spoke to the black community he said---in sum and substance "what you got now is so damned good" ??????? ----he was speaking in the language that the
average person knows------he was not speaking to the
Ph-d 's in the community. Hillary TRIED the same thing----she chose to do a PARODY on ebonics------I WANTED TO
SLAP HER IDIOT FACE (which she might just as well have painted up with "black face" make-up)

got sexually involved)

He is speaking in the language that the average person
understands. Most people are not, like us, WAY ABOVE AVERAGE ------when he spoke to the black community he said---in sum and substance "what you got now is so damned good" ??????? ----he was speaking in the language that the
average person knows------he was not speaking to the
Ph-d 's in the community. Hillary TRIED the same thing----she chose to do a PARODY on ebonics------I WANTED TO
SLAP HER IDIOT FACE (which she might just as well have painted up with "black face" make-up)

So he's lying to us? It's his plan on his website. And the idea is not to destroy Mexico, it's to force Mexico to pay up. You think he's bluffing? Think Mexico's going to call his bluff?

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

Trump and Peña Nieto met privately in Mexico City on Wednesday afternoon.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay

Trump is a professional liar.

Mexican President Peña Nieto Says Trump Lied About Paying For Wall
“At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall.”

MEXICO CITY (AP) —The president of Mexico says Donald Trump wasn't telling the truth when he described their Wednesday conversation.

Specifically, President Enrique Peña Nieto said that he and Trump did indeed discuss who would pay for construction of a massive wall on the U.S.-Mexico border. That's the centerpiece of Trump's immigration plan.

When they emerged from the meeting, Trump told reporters they discussed the wall, but not paying for it.

Hours later, Peña Nieto tweeted his version: "At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico would not pay for the wall."

“At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall.”

So you're thinking Trump was just going to ask for the money and drop it if they say no?

Rather than build a wall, how about just enforcing our existing laws? If you remove the incentives, they will not come here anymore. This is the job of the federal government. Seems they love to stick their noses into places where they do not have jurisdiction but fail miserably to do one of the things that actually IS their responsibility.
Are you suggesting America should stop the importation of cheap labor? Didn't we try that and it failed?

Not a lie at all. They talked about the wall and Nieto said they are not paying for it and Trump said that will be a discussion for another time. Hence they didn't discuss who would pay for it.

You self righteous liberals have no honor.

So you're thinking Trump was just going to ask for the money and drop it if they say no?
49% of me wants Trump to win to see what he can/will do. 51% of me doesn't.

Not sure if the anti-Trumpers here are aware but there are currently 65 borders walls/fences around the world, with a new one just announced last week in Norway on their russian border. This is hardly a new phenomenon.

Along with the wall/fence, the US should eliminate the 14th amendment mis-reading/anchor baby incentive, all welfare/free healthcare/housing/schooling for illegals, and arrest with massive fines any employers found hiring illegals. Would stir the economic pot for a bit, but like all such situations would calm down eventually and wages would finally start to rise again after about 50 years of illegal alien-driven stagnation.

49% of me wants Trump to win to see what he can/will do. 51% of me doesn't.

100% of me wants Hillary to lose and 100% of me wants Trump to lose

The guy does acid.

Not true....but I certainly drag you over the proverbial cyber-coals because your lack of knowledge makes you easy pickins'........(snicker)

Considering the vast list of things you know, it's a shame that you don't know how ridiculous you sound.

But yet you never have a rebuttal other than "Uh-uh...no way"....that's not debate at all...that's a little kid being told that Santa Claus doesn't exist. (snicker)

I tried discussion with you. It;s not possible. You live in your own little world where anything that disproves your fantasy is immediately considered to be another layer of your conspiracy theory. You never have to face the fact that you are wrong that way.

You have never made an argument that takes issue with what I contend....not even once.....

I'm sorry, but the only rational response for most of what you claim is " you're nuts" Some things are just too dumb to give any credence to.

Are you suggesting America should stop the importation of cheap labor? Didn't we try that and it failed?

When was this?

Not sure if the anti-Trumpers here are aware but there are currently 65 borders walls/fences around the world, with a new one just announced last week in Norway on their russian border. This is hardly a new phenomenon.

Along with the wall/fence, the US should eliminate the 14th amendment mis-reading/anchor baby incentive, all welfare/free healthcare/housing/schooling for illegals, and arrest with massive fines any employers found hiring illegals. Would stir the economic pot for a bit, but like all such situations would calm down eventually and wages would finally start to rise again after about 50 years of illegal alien-driven stagnation.

About your first paragraph, I don't know anything about it. I agree wholeheartedly with your second paragraph though. Cheap imported labor makes OUR wages stagnate.

Trump's Plan B: Hold remittances hostage. Trump would blackmail Mexico into paying a ransom of $20 billion to keep the annual flow of $25 billion to Mexico going. Otherwise, he will seize the remittances.

"Bleev me."

Neither brain cell of a Trump Chump is able to spot the YUGE hole in this plan.
But wouldn't deporting the 11 million undocumented stop the remittences? And if so why would Mexico pay a ransom???? Why should we believe Mexico is as stupid as Trump?????

Forum List

Back