🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay For Wall

This is the thing which gets me about Trump's Chump's the most. The poor dumb bastards actually bleev our economic problems are "because Mexicans".

That's right up there with "because Jews".

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and terrifying at the same time.

That, my friend, is the power of demagoguery when applied to naive, uneducated, and fear-driven citizens.....

Trump has told them that ALL our problems stem from those guys who pick our onions and mow our lawns...and these IDIOTS actually swallow this crap.

President Trump would have a pen and a phone.

President Trump would use them to stop any and all stuff produced in Mexico to enter the United States or any and all stuff made in America to be sent to Mexico..

In a very short time Mexico would realize that they had just paid for the wall.

The U.S. Government gave a total of $209,432,920 to Mexico in 2012.

we should try to fix their economy (teach a poor man to fish...)

We would have to invade mexico in order to do that.

Donald Trump-----relies on his sense of -----I CAN DO IT
VIA NEGOTIATION AND BUSINESS AND LOGIC---have
you not noticed? He has been around a long time

You cant build a viable economy when every corrupt politician takes a cut.

corruption in Mexico is based on the fact of rotten economy

Chicken or the egg....

It's racial

oh..... yeah------ok ------its has been passed down
from MONTEZUMA and the friggen CONQUISTADORES.
So true----Hernan Cortez was quite a thief

In the past, he'd have needed congress. But since Obama has established the Presidency as a dictatorship, that isn't required anymore. He can just declare an executive action and do it

Don't mean to interfere with your fucked up stupidity....

GWB issued 292 executive orders
Obama has issued 235 EOs......

Now, to help you with your calculations, please keep in mind that 292 is a HIGHER number than 235.

Chicken or the egg....

THE CONQUISTADORES ------sent to mexico by the rotten
whore Queen Isabella-----with the really rotten bastard
HERNAN CORTEZ in control. The bitch wanted gold---
and her boy friend Hernan wanted it even more.

It's racial

Well it can't be the economhy because Mexico has a steadily improving economy. IT's actually in a better state than America's.

President Trump would have a pen and a phone.

President Trump would use them to stop any and all stuff produced in Mexico to enter the United States or any and all stuff made in America to be sent to Mexico..

In a very short time Mexico would realize that they had just paid for the wall.

no----he traveled to Mexico to NEGOTIATE----not shout threats across the water hole

I had to put Irosie on ignore. She was trolling me. She's just ever so slightly crashing this perfect victory thread. Just subtly. Who knows whether she is doing it on purpose or not. Bloody dingbat.

You didn't think that one through. Since the money is going out of the country, Trump shutting it off would be devastating to Mexico. You just stumbled on a great way for him to put a vise on Mexico to pay it. He doesn't care if the money goes to the US government, he just cares that it doesn't go to Mexico. If he makes that money stop, there's going to be a revolution in Mexico

Of course, the above means that NO 11 MILLION ILLEGALS WILL BE DEPORTED....RIGHT?

I mean if the deportation goes through, and all those Mexicans get kicked out, the threat of holding back the remittances goes out the fucking window, don't it???

LOL

It's racial

Well it can't be the economhy because Mexico has a steadily improving economy. IT's actually in a better state than America's.

I never studied ECONOMICS-----and completely lack the knowledge of how to interpret the DOW JONES AVERAGE----
what I do know is that Mexicans come to the USA because
they are starving in Mexico-------even intelligent and hard working Mexicans

Yup. The Clinton Bootlickers just can't grasp the fact he never said he was giving Mexico a choice on this.

True.....That is why they call Trump......the new fascist Benito Mussolini.... (be proud, moron...LOL)

Yup. The Clinton Bootlickers just can't grasp the fact he never said he was giving Mexico a choice on this.

True.....That is why they call Trump......the new fascist Benito Mussolini.... (be proud, moron...LOL)

Nah, that's only what you dumb Clinton Bootlickers call him. You wish he was a corrupt liar like your evil witch and her rapist husband. But oh well, times are a changin.

The People want Border Security and Immigration reform. And they know Clinton's only gonna continue Obama's awful policies. Trump is the Boss on this. It's his time.

Rather than build a wall, how about just enforcing our existing laws? If you remove the incentives, they will not come here anymore. This is the job of the federal government. Seems they love to stick their noses into places where they do not have jurisdiction but fail miserably to do one of the things that actually IS their responsibility.

So, what's your point? We don't answer to Mexico. I don't give a damn about Mexico's Presidents. They're all corrupt pigs, just like your beloved Clintons. They've done immense harm to my country with their ongoing Illegal Invasion. It is time for change. And Trump's the one to deliver it. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back