🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay For Wall

Since he is not answering the first question, let me try and answer.

At least in 2012.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

Read that.

If the US withholds financial aid, to contribute to the building of the wall....

You think nat will see where I am going?

We're looking up different sources, aren't we.....

How much foreign aid does the United States give to Mexico?

In 2013, the United States gave Mexico $51.5 million in foreign aid. Of that amount, $24.8 million, the largest segment, was designated for democracy, human rights and governance. The next largest amount, $10.9 million, was designated for the environment, and $8.4 million was designated for economic development.

How much foreign aid does the United States give to Mexico?

Bear in mind that if we withheld the $51.5 million from Mexico, that would probably pay for the hinges on the gates of that wall.

You realize that's every year, not once, right? Or do you? I think we should pay for our own security, but that wasn't your question. Clearly he could force them to "pay" for it one way or another. Mexico is too dependent on us

Listen, I'm a big believer in securing our border. And I am actually involved in making that happen.

I'm just not stupid enough to think it will even make a dent in solving our economic problems, nor am I stupid enough to think we can and should make Mexico pay for it.

Our national security is OUR responsibility.

and their illegal immigrants send money home......we can tax those transfers if they want to play games....

Sooooo, Western Union or whatever, will be asking to see citizenship papers from anyone who wants to send money to Mexico???...I mean, help us out with the logistics here....

The better question is, 'Who here still believes that Trump ever said he's giving a Mexico a choice?'

In the past, he'd have needed congress. But since Obama has established the Presidency as a dictatorship, that isn't required anymore. He can just declare an executive action and do it

Of course, the entire wall-building stupidity of Trump is a myth to stir up his acolytes.....But, just for the "fun of it", who here STILL believes that Mexico would send us a check of $20 or so Billion to pay for the wall as Trump assures us???
=====

** BULLETIN --- THIS JUST IN --- BULLETIN **

Mexico has agreed to BUILD and PAY for the wall if it keeps Trump out of their country.
If we threaten to send them Hillary, will they pay for it three times over????

This is the thing which gets me about Trump's Chump's the most. The poor dumb bastards actually bleev our economic problems are "because Mexicans".

That's right up there with "because Jews".

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and terrifying at the same time.
What's terrifying is living in a nation where the gang members out populate the non gang members.

We are living in a world where there are far far more gang members than Europeans. Gangs rule the roost when they are a tiny minority and you want them to be 99% of of the national population???

How much aid does this country send to Mexico in the form of currency?

I believe it's less than $50 million.....or about a few more dollars than Trump's jet...

The U.S. Government gave a total of $209,432,920 to Mexico in 2012.

we should try to fix their economy (teach a poor man to fish...)

We would have to invade mexico in order to do that.

Donald Trump-----relies on his sense of -----I CAN DO IT
VIA NEGOTIATION AND BUSINESS AND LOGIC---have
you not noticed? He has been around a long time

You cant build a viable economy when every corrupt politician takes a cut.

I was debating (I use that term VERY loosely) with a Trump Chump the other day about The Wall. The Chump mentioned how some people say a Mexican will just bring a ladder and climb the 20 25 30 foot wall with it. He then proudly pointed out the beaner would not be able to jump down from that height to the other side without breaking their legs, and would therefore be unable to come to America. He asked how the Mexican would be able to get down from there.

I responded with two words. I described a fantastical technological wonder which can defeat this $20 billion monstrosity.

"A rope."

The look on his face was priceless as the room erupted in laughter.
You don't even need a physical wall. Just withdraw your troops from around the world and send them to guard the border. Morale will sky rocket for a start.
Withdraw our troops from around the world.

Oh, this just gets better and better! :lol:
well a defense force is to defend....

nothing funny about it.
You aren't actually this stupid, are you? You aren't seriously proposing we withdraw our troops from around the world, are you?

Not only that, you would stop our projection of power to protect our interests around the world JUST TO STOP SOME LETTUCE PICKERS!!?!?!

g500 Even "you" <gulp> make a good point-----Mexicans
are really not that much of an issue in the USA as in "DANGER"------the real problem is the very porous border
(the crime syndicate there made TUNNELS) ----the average
Mexican handiman who does flat tires on the street may resort to petty crime---sometimes. But the real crime is stimulated
by PROXIMITY TO THE USA and the POROUS BORDER--
the massive poor man migration is related to the lousy rotten
economy in Mexico. Donald says DEFINE THE PROBLEM-----smart boy that he is

and their illegal immigrants send money home......we can tax those transfers if they want to play games....

Sooooo, Western Union or whatever, will be asking to see citizenship papers from anyone who wants to send money to Mexico???...I mean, help us out with the logistics here....

You didn't think that one through. Since the money is going out of the country, Trump shutting it off would be devastating to Mexico. You just stumbled on a great way for him to put a vise on Mexico to pay it. He doesn't care if the money goes to the US government, he just cares that it doesn't go to Mexico. If he makes that money stop, there's going to be a revolution in Mexico

You misunderstand how Mexicans will pay for the wall. They're not gonna cut a check. They're gonna pay for it with their jobs when Trump taxes the crap out of every product entering the United States from Mexico.

Ahhhh, now I see, before ANY wall can be built, we will then have to eliminate NAFTA and a couple of other trade agreements....

The better question is, 'Who here still believes that Trump ever said he's giving a Mexico a choice?'

In the past, he'd have needed congress. But since Obama has established the Presidency as a dictatorship, that isn't required anymore. He can just declare an executive action and do it

Yup. The Clinton Bootlickers just can't grasp the fact he never said he was giving Mexico a choice on this. He's not the lying corrupt Clintons. He's a leader with courage. Good on em.

Of course, the entire wall-building stupidity of Trump is a myth to stir up his acolytes.....But, just for the "fun of it", who here STILL believes that Mexico would send us a check of $20 or so Billion to pay for the wall as Trump assures us???
Who gave you that price tag?
The US gave Mexico 200M in 2012 alone. That money could be diverted if they don't help. Plus, tariffs on their goods. That would be a good start. Much better than ANYTHING the left proposes, which is usually nothing.

I was debating (I use that term VERY loosely) with a Trump Chump the other day about The Wall. The Chump mentioned how some people say a Mexican will just bring a ladder and climb the 20 25 30 foot wall with it. He then proudly pointed out the beaner would not be able to jump down from that height to the other side without breaking their legs, and would therefore be unable to come to America. He asked how the Mexican would be able to get down from there.

I responded with two words. I described a fantastical technological wonder which can defeat this $20 billion monstrosity.

"A rope."

The look on his face was priceless as the room erupted in laughter.
You don't even need a physical wall. Just withdraw your troops from around the world and send them to guard the border. Morale will sky rocket for a start.
Withdraw our troops from around the world.

Oh, this just gets better and better! :lol:
well a defense force is to defend....

nothing funny about it.
You aren't actually this stupid, are you? You aren't seriously proposing we withdraw our troops from around the world, are you?

Not only that, you would stop our projection of power to protect our interests around the world JUST TO STOP SOME LETTUCE PICKERS!!?!?!

g500 Even "you" <gulp> make a good point-----Mexicans
are really not that much of an issue in the USA as in "DANGER"------the real problem is the very porous border
(the crime syndicate there made TUNNELS) ----the average
Mexican handiman who does flat tires on the street may resort to petty crime---sometimes. But the real crime is stimulated
by PROXIMITY TO THE USA and the POROUS BORDER--
the massive poor man migration is related to the lousy rotten
economy in Mexico. Donald says DEFINE THE PROBLEM-----smart boy that he is
As I just said, our national security is OUR responsibility.

A physical wall isn't even that great an impediment to determined terrorists or drug smugglers. We have technologies which are far more effective, and require far less personnel for interdiction.

At least in 2012.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

Read that.

If the US withholds financial aid, to contribute to the building of the wall....

I was just going to post about withdrawing aid myself.

You can post about all kinds of stuff Trump isnt proposing...that doesnt make it Trumps plan. Want to know why he hasnt told you and didnt tell the Mexican President? I'll give you 2 guesses :badgrin:
I'm not posting stuff he isn't proposing. He's keeping his hand close to his chest on this.

So Trump did propose that? Or you know his secret plan he hasnt told anyone?

This is the thing which gets me about Trump's Chump's the most. The poor dumb bastards actually bleev our economic problems are "because Mexicans".

That's right up there with "because Jews".

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and terrifying at the same time.
What's terrifying is living in a nation where the gang members out populate the non gang members.

We are living in a world where there are far far more gang members than Europeans. Gangs rule the roost when they are a tiny minority and you want them to be 99% of of the national population???

far less MEXICANS are syndicate criminals-----than muslims are potential terrorists <<< that's an opinion. Mexicans do
petty crime out of poverty-------muslims tie bombs to the asses of their daughters for RELIGION. For the record-----islamo
drug crime ----to a significant degree----comes thru the
border of mexico

Yup. The Clinton Bootlickers just can't grasp the fact he never said he was giving Mexico a choice on this. He's not the lying corrupt Clintons. He's a leader with courage. Good on em.

He's a chicken shit who thinks Americans can't compete in a free market, but I do believe he'll follow through on this

At least in 2012.

Read that.

I was just going to post about withdrawing aid myself.

You can post about all kinds of stuff Trump isnt proposing...that doesnt make it Trumps plan. Want to know why he hasnt told you and didnt tell the Mexican President? I'll give you 2 guesses :badgrin:
I'm not posting stuff he isn't proposing. He's keeping his hand close to his chest on this.

So Trump did propose that? Or you know his secret plan he hasnt told anyone?

I posted a link to his plan in post #41

was based on BUSINESS-------he had in mind some
PROFITABLE BUSINESS DEALS----deals,, as in both countries would profit-------

Oh, rosie is the "brilliant" one of the bunch.....So, rosie, when you drop off at the Mexican border 11 million UNEMPLOYED "illegal aliens"....tell us how Mexico would "profit"?

Or are you saying that deporting those 11 million little escapade is NOW OFF THE TABLE???

I believe it's less than $50 million.....or about a few more dollars than Trump's jet...

The U.S. Government gave a total of $209,432,920 to Mexico in 2012.

we should try to fix their economy (teach a poor man to fish...)

We would have to invade mexico in order to do that.

Donald Trump-----relies on his sense of -----I CAN DO IT
VIA NEGOTIATION AND BUSINESS AND LOGIC---have
you not noticed? He has been around a long time

You cant build a viable economy when every corrupt politician takes a cut.

corruption in Mexico is based on the fact of rotten economy

Forum List

Back