🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay For Wall

I was debating (I use that term VERY loosely) with a Trump Chump the other day about The Wall. The Chump mentioned how some people say a Mexican will just bring a ladder and climb the 20 25 30 foot wall with it. He then proudly pointed out the beaner would not be able to jump down from that height to the other side without breaking their legs, and would therefore be unable to come to America. He asked how the Mexican would be able to get down from there.

I responded with two words. I described a fantastical technological wonder which can defeat this $20 billion monstrosity.

"A rope."

The look on his face was priceless as the room erupted in laughter.
You don't even need a physical wall. Just withdraw your troops from around the world and send them to guard the border. Morale will sky rocket for a start.

Since he is not answering the first question, let me try and answer.

At least in 2012.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

Read that.

If the US withholds financial aid, to contribute to the building of the wall....

You think nat will see where I am going?
I was just going to post about withdrawing aid myself.
We provide $200 million a year in foreign aid to Mexico to combat drug cartels and terrorism.

Pop quiz. How long would it take to save $20 billion for The Wall™?

Need a calculator?
Then you'll have to take it back from them in other ways.
Magical thinking!

I was debating (I use that term VERY loosely) with a Trump Chump the other day about The Wall. The Chump mentioned how some people say a Mexican will just bring a ladder and climb the 20 25 30 foot wall with it. He then proudly pointed out the beaner would not be able to jump down from that height to the other side without breaking their legs, and would therefore be unable to come to America. He asked how the Mexican would be able to get down from there.

I responded with two words. I described a fantastical technological wonder which can defeat this $20 billion monstrosity.

"A rope."

You don't even need a physical wall. Just withdraw your troops from around the world and send them to guard the border. Morale will sky rocket for a start.
Withdraw our troops from around the world.

Oh, this just gets better and better! :lol:

At least in 2012.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

Read that.

If the US withholds financial aid, to contribute to the building of the wall....

You can post about all kinds of stuff Trump isnt proposing...that doesnt make it Trumps plan. Want to know why he hasnt told you and didnt tell the Mexican President? I'll give you 2 guesses :badgrin:
I'm not posting stuff he isn't proposing. He's keeping his hand close to his chest on this.

At least in 2012.

Read that.

sorta OWL------I think that TRUMP's idea of THEY WILL PAY-----was based on BUSINESS-------he had in mind some
PROFITABLE BUSINESS DEALS----deals,, as in both countries would profit--------HE (business genius that he is) would negotiate deals with Mexico that would be so good----
that the business with Mexico would make up for the cost of
the wall--------and OF COURSE, MORE!!!!!!!! I hope so---
Mexico need lots of BREAKS ----their economy sucks which
is really the only reason Mexicans ESCAPE to the USA

"A rope."

well a defense force is to defend....

nothing funny about it.

I guess we can count the OWLette as one who STILL believes that the wall will be built....
I personally don't really believe a wall will be built, however I do believe Trump will enforce immigration laws that the democrats violate for political gain.

I did say IF the wall is built, that Mexico would pay. I started out by saying withholding aid would be one place to START.

You believe everything Hillary says. Since she is proven to be lying about EVERYTHING, and since a puppet like you keeps believing her will giggling and at anyone believing Trump only further proves what I claim about you every day.

Does it not?

You have no debate skills. You are a hypothetical gasbag. That is really about it.

At least in 2012.

Read that.

We provide $200 million a year in foreign aid to Mexico to combat drug cartels and terrorism.

Need a calculator?
Then you'll have to take it back from them in other ways.
Magical thinking!
What's magical about the strongest nation in the world acting like it?

At least in 2012.

Read that.

That aid is used to fight the drug cartels and terrorism, retard.

Good plan! Let's take that money away!

Jesus, do you fucking idiots hit yourselves with a sledgehammer in the head each morning or something?
That's where the uneducated rube thing comes in

"A rope."

nothing funny about it.
You aren't actually this stupid, are you? You aren't seriously proposing we withdraw our troops from around the world, are you?

Not only that, you would stop our projection of power to protect our interests around the world JUST TO STOP SOME LETTUCE PICKERS!!?!?!

At least in 2012.

Read that.

Need a calculator?
Sounds like long enough to wean the beaners from their "allowance", especially when you include interest...

Then add tariffs to make companies that use US labor competitive (along with shutting illegals off from the US welfare trough, since they ship some of that money home), and the time frame shortens considerably....

Of course, the Democrats will lose some illegal voters, but "that's the breaks"...

How much aid does this country send to Mexico in the form of currency?

I believe it's less than $50 million.....or about a few more dollars than Trump's jet...

The U.S. Government gave a total of $209,432,920 to Mexico in 2012.

we should try to fix their economy (teach a poor man to fish...)

We would have to invade mexico in order to do that.

Donald Trump-----relies on his sense of -----I CAN DO IT
VIA NEGOTIATION AND BUSINESS AND LOGIC---have
you not noticed? He has been around a long time

This is the thing which gets me about Trump's Chump's the most. The poor dumb bastards actually bleev our economic problems are "because Mexicans".

That's right up there with "because Jews".

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad and terrifying at the same time.

The better question is, 'Who here still believes that Trump ever said he's giving a Mexico a choice?'

"A rope."

nothing funny about it.
You aren't actually this stupid, are you? You aren't seriously proposing we withdraw our troops from around the world, are you?

Not only that, you would stop our projection of power to protect our interests around the world JUST TO STOP SOME LETTUCE PICKERS!!?!?!
Your troops aren't doing anything important. why not?

Forum List

Back