🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP: Pena Nieto Says He Told Trump Mexico Would Not Pay For Wall

Ol Mexico hasn't have to pay with a check...there are numerous ways to make Mexico pay through the nose...like eliminating the passing off of money orders to Mexico by illegals working here. Cutting off the welfare spigot in the form of subsidized housing and other stipends for illegals....making them prove that they have "Barrypuppetcare" before they can be treated. Cut off the welfare and the little beaners will scurry back over the border in droves and then the Mexican "gubermint" will have to finally learn how to deal with their poorest instead of pawning them off on us......pretty fucking simple. REAL border security would pay for itself in no time as opposed to the money spent on illegals and their spawn......get it now?

start a trade war and American citizens pay for it ... easy peasie ..

We can hurt Mexico a helluva lot more than they can hurt us and you can bank on that.

yeah, Trump can have his clothing line made in India rather than Mexico.
A lot of things will get made elsewhere when we slap a 35% tariff on Mexican imports.

Ol Mexico hasn't have to pay with a check...there are numerous ways to make Mexico pay through the nose...like eliminating the passing off of money orders to Mexico by illegals working here. Cutting off the welfare spigot in the form of subsidized housing and other stipends for illegals....making them prove that they have "Barrypuppetcare" before they can be treated. Cut off the welfare and the little beaners will scurry back over the border in droves and then the Mexican "gubermint" will have to finally learn how to deal with their poorest instead of pawning them off on us......pretty fucking simple. REAL border security would pay for itself in no time as opposed to the money spent on illegals and their spawn......get it now?

start a trade war and American citizens pay for it ... easy peasie ..

They are paying now for all the cheap labor we import from Mexico.

^ ^ ^ thinks the wall's actually going to happen :rofl:

Dale thinks a lot of things.......Poor guy. I wonder what happened to him that twisted his mind.

The guy does acid.

Not true....but I certainly drag you over the proverbial cyber-coals because your lack of knowledge makes you easy pickins'........(snicker)

Considering the vast list of things you know, it's a shame that you don't know how ridiculous you sound.

But yet you never have a rebuttal other than "Uh-uh...no way"....that's not debate at all...that's a little kid being told that Santa Claus doesn't exist. (snicker)

I tried discussion with you. It;s not possible. You live in your own little world where anything that disproves your fantasy is immediately considered to be another layer of your conspiracy theory. You never have to face the fact that you are wrong that way.

Dale thinks a lot of things.......Poor guy. I wonder what happened to him that twisted his mind.

There are a lot of ways to build a "wall", Bulldawg.........cut of the welfare spigot and the problem will take care of its self.....(snicker)

That's good to know. Why don't you show me how that wall will look in that sandbox over there. I'm sure a big boy like you can make a really nice wall.

So, Bulldawg, how many illegals are you sponsoring and how many are you housing in that double wide trailer of yours? (snicker)

I have no idea if the people my donations help have papers or not, but I do know they are all good people that need the help. I know and trust the people who distribute the money, food and clothes. What have you done to help others?

I'm sure there's enough rational people in the country who will get out to vote, to make sure the orange clown doesn't get to be the face of America.
And half the idiots who are supporting him now will wake up before election day, the way he keeps doing u-turns on his promises...

There are a lot of ways to build a "wall", Bulldawg.........cut of the welfare spigot and the problem will take care of its self.....(snicker)

That's good to know. Why don't you show me how that wall will look in that sandbox over there. I'm sure a big boy like you can make a really nice wall.

So, Bulldawg, how many illegals are you sponsoring and how many are you housing in that double wide trailer of yours? (snicker)

I have no idea if the people my donations help have papers or not, but I do know they are all good people that need the help. I know and trust the people who distribute the money, food and clothes. What have you done to help others?

Donations to what organizations, Bulldawg?? Be specific.....as far as my lending a helping hand? I let God lead me and I put aside an amount every pay period instead of paying tithes to a 5013C church. The blessings of doing some random act of kindness to someone that didn't expect it surpasses anything I would have gained from spending it on something I don't need. I have a roof over my head, my beat up Honda gets me to and from work.I have food and the basic necessities....outside of that, anything I have is fair game to those that need it...that's the way I roll.

The guy does acid.

Not true....but I certainly drag you over the proverbial cyber-coals because your lack of knowledge makes you easy pickins'........(snicker)

Considering the vast list of things you know, it's a shame that you don't know how ridiculous you sound.

But yet you never have a rebuttal other than "Uh-uh...no way"....that's not debate at all...that's a little kid being told that Santa Claus doesn't exist. (snicker)

I tried discussion with you. It;s not possible. You live in your own little world where anything that disproves your fantasy is immediately considered to be another layer of your conspiracy theory. You never have to face the fact that you are wrong that way.

You have never made an argument that takes issue with what I contend....not even once.....

I'm sure there's enough rational people in the country who will get out to vote, to make sure the orange clown doesn't get to be the face of America.
And half the idiots who are supporting him now will wake up before election day, the way he keeps doing u-turns on his promises...

So you are a fan of Hitlery? Someone that is a handpicked maiden of the Rothschild banking oligarchs? Yeaaaaaah, you have really done a GREAT job of vetting the Hildebeast. Seems that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. She represents everything your kind claims to have such disdain for........but what the fuck......ideology always trumps principle in leftard land.

Of course, the entire wall-building stupidity of Trump is a myth to stir up his acolytes.....But, just for the "fun of it", who here STILL believes that Mexico would send us a check of $20 or so Billion to pay for the wall as Trump assures us???

Of course, the entire wall-building stupidity of Trump is a myth to stir up his acolytes.....But, just for the "fun of it", who here STILL believes that Mexico would send us a check of $20 or so Billion to pay for the wall as Trump assures us???
Wall? What wall? There ain't going to be no stinking wall.

How much aid does this country send to Mexico in the form of currency?

Let us start from there.

I will be waiting for you to tell me.

Thanks.

did Trump say it would happen that way?

Since he is not answering the first question, let me try and answer.

At least in 2012.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

Read that.

If the US withholds financial aid, to contribute to the building of the wall....

You think nat will see where I am going?
That aid is used to fight the drug cartels and terrorism, retard.

Good plan! Let's take that money away!

Jesus, do you fucking idiots hit yourselves with a sledgehammer in the head each morning or something?

Since he is not answering the first question, let me try and answer.

At least in 2012.

http://us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

Read that.

If the US withholds financial aid, to contribute to the building of the wall....

You think nat will see where I am going?
I was just going to post about withdrawing aid myself.

You can post about all kinds of stuff Trump isnt proposing...that doesnt make it Trumps plan. Want to know why he hasnt told you and didnt tell the Mexican President? I'll give you 2 guesses :badgrin:

Forum List

Back