AP Reports Over 1 Million Democrats Have Switched To GOP In THE Last Year

The Communists are trying to change it but not in the way you are describing. It's not changing. The popular vote wins the electoral college, the Congress people win by popular vote, nothing has changed.
RCV is changing things at the local and state level first. That will make the federal change even easier. But that doesn't answer the question. What do you think about an election system where you actually can vote "against" a candidate (by ranking them last), where you don't have to play the lesser-of-two-evils game?

Abortion rights is not a major campaign issue.
Only freakishly hideous dykes who couldn't get raped in a maximum security male prison for sex offenders seem to care much about abortion. Chiks that are attractive and want real men rather than green haired beta male bed wetting soy boys?

Not so vocal....

If a bunch of democrook switched to R in order to vote in the primaries it seems as if they helped get RINOs marginalized. Not sure that was the objective or not, but I hope the repubs crush the Bolsheviks even worse than in 2010

I know a lot of women and most of them are more concerned about the economy.
Most everyone I know is concerned about the economy.

No one I know thinks that Republican could or would do anything about it.

MANY people I know are concerned about Roe being over turned. That IS something that Dems can fight to fix and something a republicans in Congress will continue to screw with

To you.

Every woman I know thinks it's a MAJOR issue

I'm sure that's true. You're a leftist, and leftists are irresponsible people, so it's likely you hang around with other irresponsible people.

The women on the right, the responsible women, realize pregnancy is not an issue for them. Practice safe sex and you likely won't have anything to worry about. That's too complicated for leftist women, so they are concerned about a pregnancy they don't want. It's too hard to make sure it doesn't happen, so when it does happen, they want to be able to kill the baby at anytime in the 9 months of carrying it.

You can hang your hat on it all you like, but Roe doesn't affect a very large group of people. Inflation, fuel prices, grocery store prices, affect nearly all Americans directly or indirectly. That's why those issues will be front and center in just a few more weeks.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I'm sure that's true. You're a leftist, and leftists are irresponsible people, so it's likely you hang around with other irresponsible people.

The women on the right, the responsible women, realize pregnancy is not an issue for them. Practice safe sex and you likely won't have anything to worry about. That's too complicated for leftist women, so they are concerned about a pregnancy they don't want. It's too hard to make sure it doesn't happen, so when it does happen, they want to be able to kill the baby at anytime in the 9 months of carrying it.

You can hang your hat on it all you like, but Roe doesn't affect a very large group of people. Inflation, fuel prices, grocery store prices, affect nearly all Americans directly or indirectly. That's why those issues will be front and center in just a few more weeks.
Total bullshit. I live in a very MAGA area and even the Republican women are incensed about the overturning of Roe

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
One thing is clear, the Democrat party is in meltdown. The lunatic left wing took over, purged moderate Dems and have gone off the rails.
630,000 Republican switched to Democrat.

Is that evidence of Republican meltdown?

Most everyone I know is concerned about the economy.

No one I know thinks that Republican could or would do anything about it.

MANY people I know are concerned about Roe being over turned. That IS something that Dems can fight to fix and something a republicans in Congress will continue to screw with
Roe v Wade was an unpopular law that was voted down and returned to the states. Nobody really is that concerned about abortion rights except democrats that want to use it as a campaign issue.

Roe v Wade was an unpopular law that was voted down and returned to the states. Nobody really is that concerned about abortion rights except democrats that want to use it as a campaign issue.
Roe was a bad ruling. The Constitution does not give the Federal government any power over medical matters. That means the authority belongs to the states.

I don't know of any republican that would switch to democrat. Get off the crack pipe.
I don't know of anyone stupid enough to think that their limited experience refutes national statistics....yet here you are, celebrating national statistics on Republicans switching to Democrats, while at the same time rejecting Democrat conversions to Republicans from the same source.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back