AP Reports Over 1 Million Democrats Have Switched To GOP In THE Last Year

Nope. That's a con to get stupid people to vote for shitty candidates. And they fall for it.

Nope.......it is realistic. A choice between just two candidates, one of whom will be elected means exactly that....you have one choice, and voting for the lesser evil fights against the greater evil.

The time to vote for the best candidate is during the primary, not the general election.

When someone tells me "yeah, I know the candidate I'm voting for sucks, but really for I'm voting against this other candidate who is EVEN worse!", that's a dishonest vote. You're deliberately trying to elect a shitty candidate to block what you think someone else might do. Gaming the system like that IS dishonest. It undermines the entire process.

Don't you see that this game traps us in a cycle of constantly electing shittier leaders? It creates no incentive for the parties to nominate better candidates. Instead, all they have to do is keep you scared, bombard you with fear mongering, until you'll vote for their candidate no matter how much they suck.

Out of curiosity, what do you think of Ranked Choice Voting?

My choice is I vote for the less shitty candidate or vote for somebody that has no chance in the world of winning. I'm not going to vote out of feelz good and waste it.

It's your vote and you can do what you like with it. The difference between you and I is you want to vote for whatever makes you believe 'I showed them!" and I vote for what I believe is best for the country. When the election doesn't go my way, at least I could say I tried to stop the worst candidate which gives me the right to complain when we end up with a joker like this. You have no right to complain because you did nothing to even try to stop it. You decided to waste your vote for personal satisfaction.

My choice is I vote for the less shitty candidate or vote for somebody that has no chance in the world of winning. I'm not going to vote out of feelz good and waste it.

It's your vote and you can do what you like with it. The difference between you and I is you want to vote for whatever makes you believe 'I showed them!" and I vote for what I believe is best for the country. When the election doesn't go my way, at least I could say I tried to stop the worst candidate which gives me the right to complain when we end up with a joker like this. You have no right to complain because you did nothing to even try to stop it. You decided to waste your vote for personal satisfaction.
What do you think of Ranked Choice Voting?

It is going to be a blood bath for the Democrat assholes. As bad or worse than 2010.

If a filthy Democrat is not in a D+15 district then they are probably in big trouble.

Anyone who voted for a Democrat TODAY has shit for brains.

End of story.
The Democrats get their contributions from certain wealthy constituents: Labor unions, teachers unions and
media monopolies like Facebook, Google and UTube.
Mark Zuckerberg gave millions to the Democrats in the 2020 elections. So did the guys who own the New York Times and the Washington Post. The trial lawyers give them big money, too. The Lincoln Project was supposed to be Republicans funding defeating Trump but they were mostly Democrats funding Democrat candidates-it was a scam.

Well, it does away with the lesser of two evils excuse. Just wondering what you think of it.

I don't think it matters since we've held elections our way since the founding of this country, and that's never going to change without a constitutional amendment.

It's already changing. Do you know anything about it?

The Communists are trying to change it but not in the way you are describing. It's not changing. The popular vote wins the electoral college, the Congress people win by popular vote, nothing has changed.

Forum List

Back