AP rips 'Liberty Council" a new one over it's many lies

Does it bother you to be on the losing side of history, Rod?
And on the losing side of the argument.
No need to argue with ignorance; it will distinguish its self, just as you do most generally.
Dear, you are out of your league. If your husband divorced you and won custody of the children and if he married a man, he could fight for adoption and termination of your rights. Girl, you need to think.

No need to argue with ignorance; it will distinguish its self, just as you do most generally.
Dear, you are out of your league. If your husband divorced you and won custody of the children and if he married a man, he could fight for adoption and termination of your rights. Girl, you need to think.
Dear, I already raised my children with absolute custody after I divorced their bi- druggy, screwed up dad. Helped with the grandchildren and soon I'll be looking into the eyes of great grands; so your a little too late for your empty promises.

Denying access to adoption for couples is hate, not just concern. Refusing to issue marriage certificates is hate. When you deny the same rights to others you have yourself, then, yes, that is hate.

Ask the Klan.

Ask the White Citizens Councisl.

Ask the Liberty Council.
No it is not hate.

It is common sense.
Nope, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
I see. So y'all going to rig the elections, bring in the terrorist or whatever. Thanks for the warning Jake.
You guys lost fair and square the last two times.

God does not support you.
Lost what?

Nothing lost.

God has supported me my whole life. That is why I am here and able to make these postings today.

You are lost Jake. Maybe you should start looking for truth instead holding on to old lies.
Which god?

This fails as an ad hominem fallacy.

It remains a fact of law that gay Americans have the right to marry and the right to adopt, your unwarranted fear and hate is in conflict with the Constitution and its case law, you may not seek to disadvantage gay Americans through force of law predicated solely on who they are.

Dear, I already raised my children with absolute custody after I divorced their bi- druggy, screwed up dad. Helped with the grandchildren and soon I'll be looking into the eyes of great grands; so your a little too late for your empty promises.
So you got lucky early on. And congrats on a coming great grand. That's awesome.

God has plans for each of us, and He is not concerned with the attempts of the socons to put Him in their box.

What do you mean by "access to other peoples children"?
Exactly what I said.
But what access to what children?
Bodeca I'm not going back through my posts links and bring them into every thread to satisfy your obvious need to try to justify your self or others.
So...you really don't have anything. Ok......
No I just know how accusatory, lazy and obstinate that you are and I refuse to waste my time on your lying any further.
What lying have I done? Please point it out for us.

So you got lucky early on. And congrats on a coming great grand. That's awesome.

God has plans for each of us, and He is not concerned with the attempts of the socons to put Him in their box.
Jehovah does not let deviancy rule. Its just a stop over phase of misery while y'all subject your selves.

Jehovah does not let deviancy rule. Its just a stop over phase of misery while y'all subject your selves.

Yep! Same old sermon I used to hear every Sunday down in Georgia back in 1958 about integration! They always pointed out that this was the reason that god put blacks on a different continent. Apparently, god did not foresee ships.

Go talk to Jesus one on one. Let Him straigten you out.

Straighten me out on what Jakey? See you are the one that does not understand that there is a Rod of correction and the Rod of destruction. You subject your self but have no right to try to force your self subjection onto another.

Straighten me out on what Jakey? See you are the one that does not understand that there is a Rod of correction and the Rod of destruction. You subject your self but have no right to try to force your self subjection onto another.
I under Him fully. I call him Lord and He calls me by my first name. You have no right to force your self subjection anyone is the point. You do understand that, do you not?

I under Him fully. I call him Lord and He calls me by my first name. You have no right to force your self subjection anyone is the point. You do understand that, do you not?
No you have no right to expect anyone to agree putting themselves into subjection, by agreeing with you while you are subjecting yourself. You are the one claiming anyone who does not go along is a hater and you are the one accusing here. Gee, that makes you the accuser and the liar according to the good book that is The Word, you tell me you know so well.

You speak in riddles...is that so you don't have to be held accountable for facts?

Good for the AP:

Law firm labeled hate group leading Davis' crusade

Kim Davis' lawyer stood onstage in a Washington D.C. hotel and pointed to a photo on the screen. It showed 100,000 people packed into a Peruvian soccer stadium, Mat Staver told the crowd, all there to pray for the Kentucky clerk battling against gay marriage.

The crowd erupted.

It wasn't true.

Staver's firm, the Liberty Counsel, which revealed Davis' secret meeting with Pope Francis, has been accused by advocacy groups of peddling misrepresentations in the past. Yet it has become the main source of details about the controversial pope meeting.

Online sleuths quickly debunked the Peru story Staver told at the Values Voter Summit, a conference for the conservative Family Research Council. The photo was from a year-old gathering unrelated to Davis, who spent five days in jail for defying a court order and refusing to license gay marriages. Staver could provide no evidence of a massive Davis rally. On Monday, he called it a mistake and blamed miscommunication with the Peruvian authorities who gave him the photo.

At some point in time, extreme Conservative hate groups will realize that there is such a thing as facts and truth. Until then, I guess people will have to call them out for their lies.

I wonder how Jesus feels about this?

Discuss.
Extreme conservative hate groups? Ok....I'll bite...Name them....And I'm not interested in your opinion of whom you consider to be a hate group...
Have at it.

what haven't they called us is the bigger question, Birther, denier, flat earthers, neanderthalls, teabaggers, etc etc. they can't speak about other without their condescending snobby noses up in their air. what's funny is they are the EXTREMEST. if they weren't their party wouldn't have been kicked out of Power of Congress after only SIX years of that thug they put in as President. they just won't face reality. and all this shows is their HATE for others

No you have no right to expect anyone to agree putting themselves into subjection, by agreeing with you while you are subjecting yourself. You are the one claiming anyone who does not go along is a hater and you are the one accusing here. Gee, that makes you the accuser and the liar according to the good book that is The Word, you tell me you know so well.
Nope, that is you doing all of that: if we don't subject ourselves to your weird beliefs that we are somehow seriously wrong and in peril. You are the accuser and the liar, and you will always fall as do those who serve The Great Liar.

You speak in riddles...is that so you don't have to be held accountable for facts?
She, like Jeremiah and some others here, have trouble concentrating and thinking concretely. She is merely repeating what she hears from cult leaders.

She, like Jeremiah and some others here, have trouble concentrating and thinking concretely. She is merely repeating what she hears from cult leaders.
If you think that believing all the Words is a cult I can surely know in my heart that it beats the heck out of the cult of the damned in their own sin such as y'all are projecting here jakey.

If you think that believing all the Words is a cult I can surely know in my heart that it beats the heck out of the cult of the damned in their own sin such as y'all are projecting here jakey.
Rodishi, you are not loving the Lord and your neighbor with your hate talk hiding behind the Word. Please stop and turn toward Him.

Forum List

Back