Apologies to President Trump

OMG!!! LOL!!

Yeah, this is an apology alright. From two comedians. NOT the press.

“Mr. President, we’re sorry we called you a Russian-pee-loving-pumpkin-headed-colludasaurus,” Noah said. “Portions of that name were not accurate.”

“Mr. President, if you’re watching, and I know you are,” he said, pausing to take a deep breath, “I’m sorry that you’re a terrible president.”

From the nyp, haha! I love it!
9C6E15AA-EC18-4EEB-A6D9-E248CC84232C.jpeg

Again, for the gerbil brains who haven't noticed: We don't have the Mueller report. We have a 3.5 page summary by a Trump supporter put into the AG's office because....Sessions recused himself.

you are beyond stupid and weird. did you even read what you linked? the headline for one was- I'm sorry you are a terrible president!! and you call that an apology? and your other link was to the Murdoch owned NY POST!! and they didn't claim anyone apologized, they just spewed their own slanted opinions about pundits who they claim got it wrong! i watch CNN and MSBNC almost exclusively, except maybe Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith, for any kind of actual information and news, and i never heard any pundit claim they knew Mueller's report would indict or charge Trump or any of his cronies with any crime whatsoever. you are a gullible loser. what else is new?

What are they going to do when some of their peeps are indicted for the hoax? This is going to get real interesting, really fast! If anyone thinks Trump is going to "turn the other cheek," no man, President or not, would do that after his whole family was assaulted for things they never did. To believe he, or any parent would, is just Leftist political correctness, fogging your logical thinking!

From the nyp, haha! I love it!
View attachment 252374
i can see why!! the NY Post is designed to pander to easily amused, gullible nitwits, since that is the core audience of all of Rupert Murdoch's infotainment media. It is not supposed to be taken seriously by people with a clue!!
Now that is deflection at its best. Now care to point out any falsehoods in it? Lol

The motherfucker thinks he's above the law and above being investigated.
He doesn't want any president to ever go through this again.
Clinton's demeanor during the Starr investigation makes Trump look like the little whiny girl-bitch that he is.

No apologies necessary.
He's calling the investigators traitors.
He's saying he's going after them.
He's destroying our democracy.
And you azzhats are giving him free reign.

What are they going to do when some of their peeps are indicted for the hoax? This is going to get real interesting, really fast! If anyone thinks Trump is going to "turn the other cheek," no man, President or not, would do that after his whole family was assaulted for things they never did. To believe he, or any parent would, is just Leftist political correctness, fogging your logical thinking!
What was his family charged or accused of, that they did not actually do?

Frankly, I've had enough of the gloating. Trump won. As he always does. Can anyone really be all that surprised?
And the Left and Media lost and are crying over it taking it very badly. Can anyone say they are really surprised at that?
But the gloating and celebration is wearing thin. We won. We win a lot. The Left are bad losers. They'll never admit they were wrong. They will never live this down.
It's the nature of things. Time to move on. Like to what Trump is going to do with that billion dollars the DD just gave him for the wall!

The motherfucker thinks he's above the law and above being investigated.
He doesn't want any president to ever go through this again.
Clinton's demeanor during the Starr investigation makes Trump look like the little whiny girl-bitch that he is.

No apologies necessary.
He's calling the investigators traitors.
He's saying he's going after them.
He's destroying our democracy.
And you azzhats are giving him free reign.
Giving him free rein because, so far, he's right. Suck it up.

you are beyond stupid and weird. did you even read what you linked? the headline for one was- I'm sorry you are a terrible president!! and you call that an apology? and your other link was to the Murdoch owned NY POST!! and they didn't claim anyone apologized, they just spewed their own slanted opinions about pundits who they claim got it wrong! i watch CNN and MSBNC almost exclusively, except maybe Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith, for any kind of actual information and news, and i never heard any pundit claim they knew Mueller's report would indict or charge Trump or any of his cronies with any crime whatsoever. you are a gullible loser. what else is new?

Your lack of using capital letters is disturbing and hence I cannot understand your ramblings.

Your lack of using capital letters is disturbing and hence I cannot understand your ramblings.
sorry you are so easily confused. so lack of bigger letters at the beginning of some words confuses you? can you tie your own shoes? what other tiny mental tasks do you have so much trouble with, sonny?

What was his family charged or accused of, that they did not actually do?
Seriously? The media has tried and convicted them of everything but drowning the baby.

sorry you are so easily confused. so lack of bigger letters at the beginning of some words confuses you? can you tie your own shoes? what other tiny mental tasks do you have so much trouble with, sonny?
Once again, deflection through insults. Do you realize how silly you look?
You can’t address anything. Or are you hoping to get it moved out of the spotlight in politics.

Forum List

Back