Apparently, collusion is ok if you're a leftist...

I don't bluff........lol...........iggy list is growing.........you are the weakest link .......Goodbye.

IRS getting ripped after destroying evidence.
The IRS never got ripped, because no wrong doing was found. This is old news. And old news is for idiots.

The committee never told the whole story. They cherry picked the Cincinnati office when all the offices had questions; What Right-Wing Media Won't Tell You: Cincinnati IRS Initially Flagged Tea Party Group

It was nothing more than a plot to make the IRS look bad while picking on one office. All the offices were doing the same thing, and no foul play was ever discovered. Once again, this is an ultimate fail on your part, because like many, you included, do not want to understand the fundamental underpinning of the law. You'd rather find a scapegoat for political purposes. In the end, it never worked.

Hence, there is no IRS scandal today. Which is the proof I have, that this scandal was/is, and will always be viewed as a joke.

:bsflag:

The white flag for surrender. You aren't ready to play with the big dogs. Get yourself educated before you come back.

Go play in traffic or I'm going to add your Lying ass to my growing list of not worth posting to collection.

He isn't worth posting to. I'm bored and I like to point and laugh on occasion.

you are correct. This is really about the coverup of the Democrat malfeasance of the past 10 years.
What cover up?
LOL

You've seen the list of crimes the left had committed and they were hoping that Clinton would be elected -- in fact, they absoultely needed Clinton to win -- so that they wouldn't have to face investigations.

Thanks to Jeff Sessions, they've managed to avoid it. But the truth is, the criminal conduct of the left over the past 2 years has been obvious to anyone who isn't a partisan hack.
Wow, so you're a liar too. "You've seen the list of crimes"? No I haven't. Why do you think I asked you? Don't tell me your going to be the next loser on this thread to get caught lying? What are the confirmed crimes, and where are the warrants?

The IRS never got ripped, because no wrong doing was found. This is old news. And old news is for idiots.

The committee never told the whole story. They cherry picked the Cincinnati office when all the offices had questions; What Right-Wing Media Won't Tell You: Cincinnati IRS Initially Flagged Tea Party Group

It was nothing more than a plot to make the IRS look bad while picking on one office. All the offices were doing the same thing, and no foul play was ever discovered. Once again, this is an ultimate fail on your part, because like many, you included, do not want to understand the fundamental underpinning of the law. You'd rather find a scapegoat for political purposes. In the end, it never worked.

Hence, there is no IRS scandal today. Which is the proof I have, that this scandal was/is, and will always be viewed as a joke.

The white flag for surrender. You aren't ready to play with the big dogs. Get yourself educated before you come back.

Go play in traffic or I'm going to add your Lying ass to my growing list of not worth posting to collection.

Of course not. "He" already plowed one field and uncovered an ignorant liar, and your next.

Put tons of facts up and they ignore it........brain damage..........

you are correct. This is really about the coverup of the Democrat malfeasance of the past 10 years.
What cover up?
LOL

You've seen the list of crimes the left had committed and they were hoping that Clinton would be elected -- in fact, they absoultely needed Clinton to win -- so that they wouldn't have to face investigations.

Thanks to Jeff Sessions, they've managed to avoid it. But the truth is, the criminal conduct of the left over the past 2 years has been obvious to anyone who isn't a partisan hack.
Wow, so you're a liar too. "You've seen the list of crimes"? No I haven't. Why do you think I asked you? Don't tell me your going to be the next loser on this thread to get caught lying? What are the confirmed crimes, and where are the warrants?
Lying piece of shit.

If you read this forum for more than two days, you've seen every act of malfeasance the left have committed in the past two years. The only thing needed is a USAG willing to do the proper investigations.

You made a claim that you can`t back up so I`ll have to wait for "history" to know what you`re babbling about? Sorry Deno but my ass isn`t for sale. This isn`t a message board for finding gay prostitutes but I`m sure you can find one.

Then you should stop whoring for the Clintons and Obama.
No one needs to whore for the Clintons or Obama. Unlike your Orange Jesus, they`re not running from the law and they`re doing just fine.

Trump bragging that he could shoot somebody in the middle of the street and get away with it has nothing on those liberals!

We all know there is a double standard…..

Libtards get away with murder…

Just look at the Crooked clintons.

Oh were the Clintons guilty of anything, save a lie?? Right, still spreading how they are murders, rapist and pedophiles. Unreal.

Just look what Crooked hillary did with her emails....

She is guilty as sin....

Looking now like the Biden's in bed with China and the Ukraine! Fat checks from the Chinese....flight to China on Air Force 2. Wtf?!! Hope he runs in 2020!:113:

We all know there is a double standard…..

Libtards get away with murder…

Just look at the Crooked clintons.
We can't "look", because you haven't provided any evidence.
We dropped dump truck loads of information on your stupid head..................you don't look at it...........you don't care.....and you stood by as the Obama Administration took a dump on them and America..............

He's right........History will be on our side...............You can't hide the lies forever............and those dirty secrets are being exposed all over the place......

Enjoy the Karma........
So we have two liars. There is zero evidence of the Clinton's criminality, and you're a chicken shit liar who couldn't come up with any crimes. That's the "karma" I'm enjoying.

The real KARMA is Trump SPANKING libtard ass every day….

The real KARMA is Federal and Supreme Court Judges

that will change the direction of America…

The real KARMA is Dumb Ass Pussy Hat wearing

libtards making fools of themselves.

The real KARMA is Crooked hillary ain’t President…

Life is good…

Forum List

Back