Apparently, collusion is ok if you're a leftist...

We all know there is a double standard…..

Libtards get away with murder…

Just look at the Crooked clintons.

Oh were the Clintons guilty of anything, save a lie?? Right, still spreading how they are murders, rapist and pedophiles. Unreal.

One again Sanders and Obama are not the same as what Trump did.
Why? A crime is a crime. Plus, we don’t know at this point if Trump did anything illegal, as it hasn’t been proven yet.
Obama's was a technical error, not a crime. Damn you folks are so misinformed.

We can't "look", because you haven't provided any evidence.
We dropped dump truck loads of information on your stupid head..................you don't look at it...........you don't care.....and you stood by as the Obama Administration took a dump on them and America..............

He's right........History will be on our side...............You can't hide the lies forever............and those dirty secrets are being exposed all over the place......

Enjoy the Karma........

We dropped dump truck loads of information on your stupid head..................you don't look at it...........you don't care.....and you stood by as the Obama Administration took a dump on them and America..............

He's right........History will be on our side...............You can't hide the lies forever............and those dirty secrets are being exposed all over the place......

Enjoy the Karma........
So we have two liars. There is zero evidence of the Clinton's criminality, and you're a chicken shit liar who couldn't come up with any crimes. That's the "karma" I'm enjoying.

Enjoy the Karma........
So we have two liars. There is zero evidence of the Clinton's criminality, and you're a chicken shit liar who couldn't come up with any crimes. That's the "karma" I'm enjoying.
You enjoy being a tool for the establishment who have abused their powers..............charged others for Perjury yet you look the other way......when they take people apart for it....................

On thread after thread I have given examples of these and many more...........You look the other way because you don't give a rats ass when they abuse their power against one party or another...............

The attacks against Conservative Groups was a great example.......Lerner got an early retirement..........and we pay her about 135k in benefits a year for retirement with all the other benefits she gets...........when the agency was proven to have attacked and tried to bankrupt conservative groups.......

Here's the big difference between me and you..............If those groups had been Democrats I'd be just as pissed about that issue as well...........

Enjoy the Karma........
You enjoy being a tool for the establishment who have abused their powers..............charged others for Perjury yet you look the other way......when they take people apart for it....................

On thread after thread I have given examples of these and many more...........You look the other way because you don't give a rats ass when they abuse their power against one party or another...............

The attacks against Conservative Groups was a great example.......Lerner got an early retirement..........and we pay her about 135k in benefits a year for retirement with all the other benefits she gets...........when the agency was proven to have attacked and tried to bankrupt conservative groups.......

Here's the big difference between me and you..............If those groups had been Democrats I'd be just as pissed about that issue as well...........
You are nothing more than a big fat liar. Lerner has nothing to do with Clinton criminality. So you are not just a liar, you are a coward for switching to Lerner.

And by the way, your ignorance goes beyond the pail when it comes to the IRS. This is old news, and you idiots still have not gotten the manufactured IRS scandal yet. Are you folks so damn lazy that you can't research anything? Educate yourself. Stop being stupid.

Why the real IRS scandal happened in 1959

Lois Lerner had nothing to do with what happened in 1959.

The real IRS scandal: Reinterpreting the law

It's unbelievable that idiots like you still do not understand the history of the law, and that the IRS was simply doing its job. Why are people so stupid?

Enjoy the Karma........

You are nothing more than a big fat liar. Lerner has nothing to do with Clinton criminality. So you are not just a liar, you are a coward for switching to Lerner.

And by the way, your ignorance goes beyond the pail when it comes to the IRS. This is old news, and you idiots still have not gotten the manufactured IRS scandal yet. Are you folks so damn lazy that you can't research anything? Educate yourself. Stop being stupid.

It's unbelievable that idiots like you still do not understand the history of the law, and that the IRS was simply doing its job. Why are people so stupid?

I wasn't talking about 1959.........and there are more recent events of it's abuse from that time forward.......

You're giving a pass for Lerner.............and what they did bringing up old instances of it..............all are WRONG..........and all ARE GUILTY OF ABUSE OF POWER............

You are trying to deflect what they did.................sweep it under a rug............NO DICE.

Ok...........watched the video.........saying it wasn't defined.........

Sooo..........that excuses the AUDITS.............raids by the FBI..........ATF..........OSHA..........

No ...............it doesn't...............Diversion only.

Enjoy the Karma........

I wasn't talking about 1959.........and there are more recent events of it's abuse from that time forward.......

You're giving a pass for Lerner.............and what they did bringing up old instances of it..............all are WRONG..........and all ARE GUILTY OF ABUSE OF POWER............

You are trying to deflect what they did.................sweep it under a rug............NO DICE.

OMG! You're even dumber and uninformed than I thought. Don't you get it? Lerner tried to change that law. That was an illegal law she had nothing to do with changing to begin with.

The IRS didn't know what to do with "Primarily" because "Primarily" never made any sense. And they never knew why that law was changed. Now that they understand what needs to happen, Republicans still wanted to make a scandal over something that never was a scandal. Why do you think there is no IRS scandal today? Because it was a joke. And idiots like you still go to it. Gosh you people are pitiful.

The largest fine in electoral history was paid by the DNC and Clinton/Gore campaign for funneling communist money through Buddhist monks. The communists used various other methods to get money to the Democrats during and just after the cold war and they paid smaller fines but this one almost broke the DNC. $719,000. (but they got to keep the money the communists sent them).
1996 Fund-Raising Scandals Bring Stiff Penalty

The US gave up on the rest of the foreign donations.

"In a separate document, the FEC said it decided to drop cases against contributors of more than $3 million in illegal DNC contributions because the respondents are either "out of the country and beyond our reach, or corporations that are defunct.""

Over 300 foreign nationals fled to Macou in the aftermath with help from the DNC in order to avoid prosecution.

However, koshergirl, you are too smart to play the game of looking for fairness. Or trying to embarrass those with no conscience. It simply wont work. Inside they are thinking "so..to advance communism we did what we had to do. so what?"

Enjoy the Karma........

OMG! You're even dumber and uninformed than I thought. Don't you get it? Lerner tried to change that law. That was an illegal law she had nothing to do with changing to begin with.

The IRS didn't know what to do with "Primarily" because "Primarily" never made any sense. And they never knew why that law was changed. Now that they understand what needs to happen, Republicans still wanted to make a scandal over something that never was a scandal. Why do you think there is no IRS scandal today? Because it was a joke. And idiots like you still go to it. Gosh you people are pitiful.

Up yours...............The damned law doesn't have anything to do with TARGETING CONSERVATIVE GROUPS.................

Did she TARGET THE LEFT...........No the FUCK SHE DIDN'T .........

It is PROVEN.......you can twist the law anyway you want..............They were TARGETED............PERIOD.

Sooo..........that excuses the AUDITS.............raids by the FBI..........ATF..........OSHA..........

Tea party groups should have never gotten 501 C4 status. That is the bottom line. The Tea party corrupted their own scam, then they got caught seeking 501C4 status. Then they got pissed when the IRS called them out on it, then made an unwarranted scandal where they themselves were doing illegal tax maneuvers.

They got caught, then tried to blame the IRS on their own tax scam. That is what happened.

FBI raids, audits, whatever, all warranted, because practicing the 1959 law, is what they were always supposed to be doing anyway.

Tea party groups should have never gotten 501 C4 status. That is the bottom line. The Tea party corrupted their own scam, then they got caught seeking 501C4 status. Then they got pissed when the IRS called them out on it, then made an unwarranted scandal where they themselves were doing illegal tax maneuvers.

They got caught, then tried to blame the IRS on their own tax scam. That is what happened.

FBI raids, audits, whatever, all warranted, because practicing the 1959 law, is what they were always supposed to be doing anyway.
Well just none of that is true.
That makes you a big fat anti-American liar.

You are a NUT.........this has been proven with evidence and the courts..........The IRS has ADMITTED IT...........

You call me dumb............LOL.............

Get lost.

You made a claim that you can`t back up so I`ll have to wait for "history" to know what you`re babbling about? Sorry Deno but my ass isn`t for sale. This isn`t a message board for finding gay prostitutes but I`m sure you can find one.

Then you should stop whoring for the Clintons and Obama.

Up yours...............The damned law doesn't have anything to do with TARGETING CONSERVATIVE GROUPS.................

Did she TARGET THE LEFT...........No the FUCK SHE DIDN'T .........

It is PROVEN.......you can twist the law anyway you want..............They were TARGETED............PERIOD.

You're a sore loser and the ultimate fail. The law itself has caught you with your pants down trying to go against the IRS, while the Tea party was the real culprit in this scam.

The damn law you idiot was/is designed to target anyone breaking the law. They were found out. It was mostly Tea party groups doing the scamming. They caught the Right leaning Tea Party, not the Left. The law works in mysterious ways against criminals. They were doing their jobs.

You have no counter intelligent argument to the IRS made up scandal.

Forum List

Back