Apparently, collusion is ok if you're a leftist...

Ok...........watched the video.........saying it wasn't defined.........

Sooo..........that excuses the AUDITS.............raids by the FBI..........ATF..........OSHA..........

No ...............it doesn't...............Diversion only.
Tea party groups should have never gotten 501 C4 status. That is the bottom line. The Tea party corrupted their own scam, then they got caught seeking 501C4 status. Then they got pissed when the IRS called them out on it, then made an unwarranted scandal where they themselves were doing illegal tax maneuvers.

They got caught, then tried to blame the IRS on their own tax scam. That is what happened.

FBI raids, audits, whatever, all warranted, because practicing the 1959 law, is what they were always supposed to be doing anyway.
You are a NUT.........this has been proven with evidence and the courts..........The IRS has ADMITTED IT...........

You call me dumb............LOL.............

Get lost.
What evidence? There is no evidence, and once again you are a proven liar and an ignoramus. I'll get lost when your lying ass shows the evidence you don't have.

You enjoy being a tool for the establishment who have abused their powers..............charged others for Perjury yet you look the other way......when they take people apart for it....................

On thread after thread I have given examples of these and many more...........You look the other way because you don't give a rats ass when they abuse their power against one party or another...............

The attacks against Conservative Groups was a great example.......Lerner got an early retirement..........and we pay her about 135k in benefits a year for retirement with all the other benefits she gets...........when the agency was proven to have attacked and tried to bankrupt conservative groups.......

Here's the big difference between me and you..............If those groups had been Democrats I'd be just as pissed about that issue as well...........
You are nothing more than a big fat liar. Lerner has nothing to do with Clinton criminality. So you are not just a liar, you are a coward for switching to Lerner.

And by the way, your ignorance goes beyond the pail when it comes to the IRS. This is old news, and you idiots still have not gotten the manufactured IRS scandal yet. Are you folks so damn lazy that you can't research anything? Educate yourself. Stop being stupid.

Why the real IRS scandal happened in 1959

Lois Lerner had nothing to do with what happened in 1959.

The real IRS scandal: Reinterpreting the law

It's unbelievable that idiots like you still do not understand the history of the law, and that the IRS was simply doing its job. Why are people so stupid?

I wasn't talking about 1959.........and there are more recent events of it's abuse from that time forward.......

You're giving a pass for Lerner.............and what they did bringing up old instances of it..............all are WRONG..........and all ARE GUILTY OF ABUSE OF POWER............

You are trying to deflect what they did.................sweep it under a rug............NO DICE.

OMG! You're even dumber and uninformed than I thought. Don't you get it? Lerner tried to change that law. That was an illegal law she had nothing to do with changing to begin with.

The IRS didn't know what to do with "Primarily" because "Primarily" never made any sense. And they never knew why that law was changed. Now that they understand what needs to happen, Republicans still wanted to make a scandal over something that never was a scandal. Why do you think there is no IRS scandal today? Because it was a joke. And idiots like you still go to it. Gosh you people are pitiful.

Up yours...............The damned law doesn't have anything to do with TARGETING CONSERVATIVE GROUPS.................

Did she TARGET THE LEFT...........No the FUCK SHE DIDN'T .........

It is PROVEN.......you can twist the law anyway you want..............They were TARGETED............PERIOD.

You're a sore loser and the ultimate fail. The law itself has caught you with your pants down trying to go against the IRS, while the Tea party was the real culprit in this scam.

The damn law you idiot was/is designed to target anyone breaking the law. They were found out. It was mostly Tea party groups doing the scamming. They caught the Right leaning Tea Party, not the Left. The law works in mysterious ways against criminals. They were doing their jobs.

You have no counter intelligent argument to the IRS made up scandal.

How misinformed you are.........................protecting the lawlessness of Obama and the corrupt IRS..........used as a weapon...........

You will spin and dance because you are a hack..........with a Severe Case of TDS...........

Trump had nothing to do with this............this was conservative groups getting attacked by Federal Agencies...........and those doing the attacking are Scum bags.

Justice Department Settles With Tea Party Groups After I.R.S. Scrutiny
The government agreed to a multimillion-dollar settlement to resolve one lawsuit, which was brought on behalf of 428 groups, said Edward Greim, the lead lawyer for the plaintiffs. The government will not pay damages to the 41 groups in the second lawsuit, but the I.R.S. acknowledged its conduct was wrong.

The settlements were the conclusion of two legal battles that have dogged the I.R.S. since the initial lawsuits were filed after a 2013 treasury inspector general’s audit that found groups with “Tea Party” or “Patriot” in their names received more scrutiny over their applications for tax-exempt status. The revelations plunged the I.R.S. into a firestorm that ultimately led to the ouster of its acting commissioner and prompted accusations that the agency was being used as a political weapon by the Obama administration.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/files/2013/05/201310053fr-revised-redacted-1.pdf

You are nothing more than a big fat liar. Lerner has nothing to do with Clinton criminality. So you are not just a liar, you are a coward for switching to Lerner.

And by the way, your ignorance goes beyond the pail when it comes to the IRS. This is old news, and you idiots still have not gotten the manufactured IRS scandal yet. Are you folks so damn lazy that you can't research anything? Educate yourself. Stop being stupid.

Why the real IRS scandal happened in 1959

Lois Lerner had nothing to do with what happened in 1959.

The real IRS scandal: Reinterpreting the law

It's unbelievable that idiots like you still do not understand the history of the law, and that the IRS was simply doing its job. Why are people so stupid?

I wasn't talking about 1959.........and there are more recent events of it's abuse from that time forward.......

You're giving a pass for Lerner.............and what they did bringing up old instances of it..............all are WRONG..........and all ARE GUILTY OF ABUSE OF POWER............

You are trying to deflect what they did.................sweep it under a rug............NO DICE.

OMG! You're even dumber and uninformed than I thought. Don't you get it? Lerner tried to change that law. That was an illegal law she had nothing to do with changing to begin with.

The IRS didn't know what to do with "Primarily" because "Primarily" never made any sense. And they never knew why that law was changed. Now that they understand what needs to happen, Republicans still wanted to make a scandal over something that never was a scandal. Why do you think there is no IRS scandal today? Because it was a joke. And idiots like you still go to it. Gosh you people are pitiful.

Up yours...............The damned law doesn't have anything to do with TARGETING CONSERVATIVE GROUPS.................

It is PROVEN.......you can twist the law anyway you want..............They were TARGETED............PERIOD.

You're a sore loser and the ultimate fail. The law itself has caught you with your pants down trying to go against the IRS, while the Tea party was the real culprit in this scam.

The damn law you idiot was/is designed to target anyone breaking the law. They were found out. It was mostly Tea party groups doing the scamming. They caught the Right leaning Tea Party, not the Left. The law works in mysterious ways against criminals. They were doing their jobs.

How misinformed you are.........................protecting the lawlessness of Obama and the corrupt IRS..........used as a weapon...........

You will spin and dance because you are a hack..........with a Severe Case of TDS...........

Trump had nothing to do with this............this was conservative groups getting attacked by Federal Agencies...........and those doing the attacking are Scum bags.

That isn't evidence. That is your own hateful rage doing the talking, minus any evidence. All you do is keep proving to this forum what a liar you are.

There was/is no lawlessness of Obama and the IRS, and my proof to you through explaining how the law works, just proves your head exploding idiocy has taken over. Your an uninformed idiot, and I just proved it.

Again, what evidence?

eagle_middle_finger.jpg

That isn't evidence. That is your own hateful rage doing the talking, minus any evidence. All you do is keep proving to this forum what a liar you are.

There was/is no lawlessness of Obama and the IRS, and my proof to you through explaining how the law works, just proves your head exploding idiocy has taken over. Your an uninformed idiot, and I just proved it.

Again, what evidence?
I'm done with you.................Your full of shit........My eagle flipping you off is my final statement............someone else can deal with your nonsense.

IRS getting ripped after destroying evidence.
The IRS never got ripped, because no wrong doing was found. This is old news. And old news is for idiots.

The committee never told the whole story. They cherry picked the Cincinnati office when all the offices had questions; What Right-Wing Media Won't Tell You: Cincinnati IRS Initially Flagged Tea Party Group

It was nothing more than a plot to make the IRS look bad while picking on one office. All the offices were doing the same thing, and no foul play was ever discovered. Once again, this is an ultimate fail on your part, because like many, you included, do not want to understand the fundamental underpinning of the law. You'd rather find a scapegoat for political purposes. In the end, it never worked.

Hence, there is no IRS scandal today. Which is the proof I have, that this scandal was/is, and will always be viewed as a joke.

The IRS never got ripped, because no wrong doing was found. This is old news. And old news is for idiots.

The committee never told the whole story. They cherry picked the Cincinnati office when all the offices had questions; What Right-Wing Media Won't Tell You: Cincinnati IRS Initially Flagged Tea Party Group

It was nothing more than a plot to make the IRS look bad while picking on one office. All the offices were doing the same thing, and no foul play was ever discovered. Once again, this is an ultimate fail on your part, because like many, you included, do not want to understand the fundamental underpinning of the law. You'd rather find a scapegoat for political purposes. In the end, it never worked.

Hence, there is no IRS scandal today. Which is the proof I have, that this scandal was/is, and will always be viewed as a joke.

:bsflag:

Again, what evidence?
I'm done with you.................Your full of shit........My eagle flipping you off is my final statement............someone else can deal with your nonsense.
You were done when you started. You got your ass kicked and you can't continue because of it. Where's your eagle toughness to engage the facts? I'll tell you where it is. Those eagle wings ran out of lies, and debatable material. See you loser.

LOL. Good one.

Media Matters.

The white flag for surrender. You aren't ready to play with the big dogs. Get yourself educated before you come back.

The white flag for surrender. You aren't ready to play with the big dogs. Get yourself educated before you come back.

Go play in traffic or I'm going to add your Lying ass to my growing list of not worth posting to collection.

you are correct. This is really about the coverup of the Democrat malfeasance of the past 10 years.
What cover up?
LOL

You've seen the list of crimes the left had committed and they were hoping that Clinton would be elected -- in fact, they absoultely needed Clinton to win -- so that they wouldn't have to face investigations.

Thanks to Jeff Sessions, they've managed to avoid it. But the truth is, the criminal conduct of the left over the past 2 years has been obvious to anyone who isn't a partisan hack.

Go play in traffic or I'm going to add your Lying ass to my growing list of not worth posting to collection.

Knock yourself out. The only reason you would do that, is because somebody plowed your field, and exposed you for the ignorant liar that you are.

Forum List

Back