Apparently no one much cares if the president ‘acts presidential’, whatever that means

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
calabrese081718.jpg

I sure as hell don’t! I like him exactly as he is and wouldn’t want him to change one iota.

One of the things most people assumed had some truth to it, up until now, was that it was very important for a president to “act presidential”, or to conduct himself with “presidential comportment.” That presumably meant that the president needed to be very careful in what he said, to operate above the fray, to avoid inflammatory or divisive language and to maintain a statesmanlike demeanor at all times.

If he did not, bad things would happen. People would get upset. Ill-advised messages would be sent. International relations and markets would be roiled, all because everyone waits with bated breath to dissect the words of our leader.

So, as he doesn’t – the sky is falling! We’re ruined!

More @ Apparently no one much cares if the president ‘acts presidential’, whatever that means

Average Americans are more like Trump that some prissy Harvard Law graduate pussy.

calabrese081718.jpg

I sure as hell don’t! I like him exactly as he is and wouldn’t want him to change one iota.

One of the things most people assumed had some truth to it, up until now, was that it was very important for a president to “act presidential”, or to conduct himself with “presidential comportment.” That presumably meant that the president needed to be very careful in what he said, to operate above the fray, to avoid inflammatory or divisive language and to maintain a statesmanlike demeanor at all times.

If he did not, bad things would happen. People would get upset. Ill-advised messages would be sent. International relations and markets would be roiled, all because everyone waits with bated breath to dissect the words of our leader.

More @ Apparently no one much cares if the president ‘acts presidential’, whatever that means

I would be happy for one that acted like an adult...but I will not be holding my breath

I brought this up in a topic of Trump's approval ratings doubling with minorities.

Trump speaks more on a street language level that many minorities can identify with; not just minorities, but with people that don't follow politics like us junkies here. Most people don't like politics, but feel the need to involve themselves because heck, it's just an American thing to do.

So they hear things here, read headlines there, but really don't understand what's behind being discussed or considered. They don't have the hours to do the research, don't have the time to read different opinions, just read the headline and that's how the MSM is able to brainwash people.

I am a strong Trump supporter, and wish he would STFU. He embarrasses himself daily.

But the worse he gets, the worse the Press gets, and the more deranged the Democrat base gets.

The only reason we accept Trump's B.S. is because everyone else's B.S. is worse.

Average Americans are more like Trump that some prissy Harvard Law graduate pussy.

A better and cheaper education system can fix that.

Lib please, you people have used the education system and government backed loans to enslave young people to student loan debt so you can funnel money to Dem party campaign coffers. You people never say jack shit about how high the cost of a college education has become under your money laundering scam, shocker.

Aren’t all lowlife bottom feeders, illegals included getting a free K-12 education?
It seems that only good, real American parents are paying for private schools. We do this to keep our children away from the trash that Democrats manifest. You wanna try again?

Aren’t all lowlife bottom feeders, illegals included getting a free K-12 education?
It seems that only good, real American parents are paying for private schools. We do this to keep our children away from the trash that Democrats manifest. You wanna try again?

Ask the left if you can take your school tax dollars and choose a private school for your kids, their heads go :aargh:

086B58AD-E1F9-443A-8513-4BCAC046B863.jpeg
calabrese081718.jpg

You like a vile unhinged president who shows no concern for others? Well 60% of America vehemently disagrees.

That's easy enough to accomplish. Ask all those liberal professors and teachers if they would work for a lot less money.

Liberals routinely demand that doctors work for less, but with kids being slaved out to student loan debt do they ever demand that professors and teachers work for less? Hell no because they are Dem party donors.

Ask the left if you can take your school tax dollars and choose a private school for your kids, their heads go :aargh:

You're in great hands with Ditsy Devos then :)
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/betsy-devos-yacht-cayman/
M6VWQ52ELE5BBPLTOGW5OJOKBQ.jpg

Meh, we kicked the shit out of the Dem's took back the House, the Senate, the White House, and several SCOTUS picks. Trump sends the left into a rage on a daily basis and destroyed the fake news outlets. Good times for our side. :eusa_dance:

That's easy enough to accomplish. Ask all those liberal professors and teachers if they would work for a lot less money.
That’s a way to get less qualified teachers. Cut their pay. Seems you want everyone to be as fucking stupid as you are.

That's a way to get less qualified doctors. Cut their pay. OH SNAP!!! Here I'll answer for you, but but but...but :auiqs.jpg:

That’s a way to get less qualified teachers. Cut their pay. Seems you want everyone to be as fucking stupid as you are.

That's a way to get less qualified doctors. Cut their pay. OH SNAP!!! Here I'll answer for you, but but but...but :auiqs.jpg:
Who’s talking about doctors you stupid SOB.
As usual you make zero sense.

You're in great hands with Ditsy Devos then :)
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/betsy-devos-yacht-cayman/
M6VWQ52ELE5BBPLTOGW5OJOKBQ.jpg

Meh, we kicked the shit out of the Dem's took back the House, the Senate, the White House, and several SCOTUS picks. Trump sends the left into a rage on a daily basis and destroyed the fake news outlets. Good times for our side. :eusa_dance:
Your heads will explode in November. Can’t wait.

Forum List

Back