Apparently no one much cares if the president ‘acts presidential’, whatever that means

Average Americans are more like Trump that some prissy Harvard Law graduate pussy.

A better and cheaper education system can fix that.

That's easy enough to accomplish. Ask all those liberal professors and teachers if they would work for a lot less money.

Liberals routinely demand that doctors work for less, but with kids being slaved out to student loan debt do they ever demand that professors and teachers work for less? Hell no because they are Dem party donors.
When have libs demanded doctors work for less?
Where’d you get that lie from, Faux News?

Average Americans are more like Trump that some prissy Harvard Law graduate pussy.

That's easy enough to accomplish. Ask all those liberal professors and teachers if they would work for a lot less money.
That’s a way to get less qualified teachers. Cut their pay. Seems you want everyone to be as fucking stupid as you are.

So what other reason is there why college is not affordable? To say "make education cheaper" is stupid unless you have a plan on how to do so; and no, I don't mean have taxpayers pay for it. That's not making it cheaper, it's just handing the bill to somebody else.

That’s a way to get less qualified teachers. Cut their pay. Seems you want everyone to be as fucking stupid as you are.

That's a way to get less qualified doctors. Cut their pay. OH SNAP!!! Here I'll answer for you, but but but...but :auiqs.jpg:
Who’s talking about doctors you stupid SOB.
As usual you make zero sense.

I'm mocking the left's hypocrisy. To get your free/cheap healthcare you want to force doctors to take a pay cut, but to get your free/cheap education its total crickets on cutting the pay of teachers and professors, why? Because they are a major source of money funneled to Dem party campaigns that's why. Here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg:

Ask the left if you can take your school tax dollars and choose a private school for your kids, their heads go :aargh:

You're in great hands with Ditsy Devos then :)
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/betsy-devos-yacht-cayman/
M6VWQ52ELE5BBPLTOGW5OJOKBQ.jpg
Lawrence O Donnell made a great point when he said this administration has worst people at every position than any other administration in history.
Truly incompetent to the core from the top down. Ditsy Devos is probably the worst of the bunch.

Ask the left if you can take your school tax dollars and choose a private school for your kids, their heads go :aargh:

You're in great hands with Ditsy Devos then :)
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/betsy-devos-yacht-cayman/
M6VWQ52ELE5BBPLTOGW5OJOKBQ.jpg

Meh, we kicked the shit out of the Dem's took back the House, the Senate, the White House, and several SCOTUS picks. Trump sends the left into a rage on a daily basis and destroyed the fake news outlets. Good times for our side. :eusa_dance:
Your heads will explode in November. Can’t wait.

We will kick the shit out of you liberals again then laugh in your face.

Liberals routinely demand that doctors work for less, but with kids being slaved out to student loan debt do they ever demand that professors and teachers work for less? Hell no because they are Dem party donors.

Holy shit man there was just a huge thread on that where libs stated doctors would be forced to take a pay cut or else find a new job.

DE462F6D-EE9C-4E31-9D39-B350F3EB13F4.jpeg

That's a way to get less qualified doctors. Cut their pay. OH SNAP!!! Here I'll answer for you, but but but...but :auiqs.jpg:

I'm mocking the left's hypocrisy. To get your free/cheap healthcare you want to force doctors to take a pay cut, but to get your free/cheap education its total crickets on cutting the pay of teachers and professors, why? Because they are a major source of money funneled to Dem party campaigns that's why. Here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg:
You are a fool and you freely put it on display here every time you post.
Want to talk hypocrisy?

Holy shit man there was just a huge thread on that where libs stated doctors would be forced to take a pay cut or else find a new job.
I don’t read all the idiot threads at this white nationalism site.

So what other reason is there why college is not affordable? To say "make education cheaper" is stupid unless you have a plan on how to do so; and no, I don't mean have taxpayers pay for it. That's not making it cheaper, it's just handing the bill to somebody else.

Risk free government backed student loans caused the cost of higher education to skyrocket. I mean why not raise prices through the roof when government is guaranteeing students will get the loan approved no matter how high the cost. Some poor kid coming out of college $100k in debt is fucking insane.

View attachment 211269

You are a fool and you freely put it on display here every time you post.
Want to talk hypocrisy?

I destroyed you and so you deflected. Go lick your wounds lib.

I don’t read all the idiot threads at this white nationalism site.

A liberal advocating for government healthcare for all started the thread nitwit.

You'd think that expecting a President of the United States and Leader of the Free World to at least speak and communicate with an intelligent, respectful, adult and dignified demeanor would apply pretty much across the political spectrum. No one will do that 24/7/365, of course, but at least "regularly" should be a fair expectation.

Kind of a given, really. At least that.

So much for that one.

Last edited:
In regards to those engaged in partisan politics I'm not buying that people don't care. I've read far too much criticism about how Obama acted for me to believe this is all one sided and for these folks I see it is mostly a matter of whether a (D) or (R) performed the action.

For normal people who use their own judgement, I think it matters on a case-by-case basis determined by their personal view of the action.

I Would Rather Have An 'America First' Agenda
Than A Dignified Approach
To One World Servitude

the simple STAGED wresting match that TRUMP did plus his slapping 'dicko' of 'montenegro' aside on some stage at some summit plus his treatment of 'canada' is what convinced me on TRUMP so my 'liking' of The Trump is ongoing and building so far . Yeah , he might be 'azzholey' to many polite wussy 'dem' people and imported foreign imports and 'euro-types' :afro:that live and suck or who want to suck off the USA but The TRUMP sure looks like a Real American to me . ---------------- Trump is like a bolt of lightening from the Christian , Baptist , Protestant GOD imo .

Forum List

Back