Apparently no one much cares if the president ‘acts presidential’, whatever that means

Average Americans are more like Trump that some prissy Harvard Law graduate pussy.
High school dropout.

Are you triggered? You seem triggered and irrational. :itsok:
Can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
I see you’re embarrassed with your lack of education.
Slimeball: I love my uneducated base.

Actually he despises his base.
Tony Schwartz ( the real author of The ART OF THE DEAL.)
“Trump looks down on his base and plays them for suckers. They’re everything he despises. Unsuccessful and without power. “

Last edited:
the simple STAGED wresting match that TRUMP did plus his slapping 'dicko' of 'montenegro' aside on some stage at some summit plus his treatment of 'canada' is what convinced me on TRUMP so my 'liking' of The Trump is ongoing and building so far . Yeah , he might be 'azzholey' to many polite wussy 'dem' people and imported foreign imports and 'euro-types' :afro:that live and suck or who want to suck off the USA but The TRUMP sure looks like a Real American to me . ---------------- Trump is like a bolt of lightening from the Christian , Baptist , Protestant GOD imo .
Fat boi scammed people all his life, cheated on all of his wives, sexually assaulted dozens of women and you call him a good American and equate him with all those religions.
You deplorables are as sick as they come and will be on the trash heap of history when this president is totally publicly disgraced. ( moreso than he is already)

01533B78-CA5F-4AC9-AA04-95999635F262.jpeg
I Would Rather Have An 'America First' Agenda
Than A Dignified Approach
To One World Servitude

Average Americans are more like Trump that some prissy Harvard Law graduate pussy.

A better and cheaper education system can fix that.

That's easy enough to accomplish. Ask all those liberal professors and teachers if they would work for a lot less money.
That’s a way to get less qualified teachers. Cut their pay. Seems you want everyone to be as fucking stupid as you are.
------------------------------------- feck those liberal teachers , many teachers are lefty propagandist when they aren't sexually fecking with their students Reasonable .

the simple STAGED wresting match that TRUMP did plus his slapping 'dicko' of 'montenegro' aside on some stage at some summit plus his treatment of 'canada' is what convinced me on TRUMP so my 'liking' of The Trump is ongoing and building so far . Yeah , he might be 'azzholey' to many polite wussy 'dem' people and imported foreign imports and 'euro-types' :afro:that live and suck or who want to suck off the USA but The TRUMP sure looks like a Real American to me . ---------------- Trump is like a bolt of lightening from the Christian , Baptist , Protestant GOD imo .
Fat boi scammed people all his life, cheated on all of his wives, sexually assaulted dozens of women and you call him a good American and equate him with all those religions.
You deplorables are as sick as they come and will be on the trash heap of history when this president is totally publicly disgraced. ( moreso than he is already)
------------------------------------------- sexually assault , do you have PROOF Reasonable . I have lots of PROOF on you Teacher HEROS for you to check out Reasonable . --------- --- Female teachers having sex with students: Double standards, lack of awareness ---

and the 'oh so well' educated [chuckle] Reasonable doesn't even know that Christian , Baptist and Protestant simply describes one DENOMINATION of Christian Protestant that is Christian . It isn't ALL those religions Reasonable .

A better and cheaper education system can fix that.

That's easy enough to accomplish. Ask all those liberal professors and teachers if they would work for a lot less money.
That’s a way to get less qualified teachers. Cut their pay. Seems you want everyone to be as fucking stupid as you are.

So what other reason is there why college is not affordable? To say "make education cheaper" is stupid unless you have a plan on how to do so; and no, I don't mean have taxpayers pay for it. That's not making it cheaper, it's just handing the bill to somebody else.

Risk free government backed student loans caused the cost of higher education to skyrocket. I mean why not raise prices through the roof when government is guaranteeing students will get the loan approved no matter how high the cost. Some poor kid coming out of college $100k in debt is fucking insane.

Not only that but college is a business like any other. Supply and demand kicks in. The more demand and less supply, the higher the prices. Government promoted that higher demand with their loans.

Ask the left if you can take your school tax dollars and choose a private school for your kids, their heads go :aargh:

You're in great hands with Ditsy Devos then :)
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/betsy-devos-yacht-cayman/
M6VWQ52ELE5BBPLTOGW5OJOKBQ.jpg

Meh, we kicked the shit out of the Dem's took back the House, the Senate, the White House, and several SCOTUS picks. Trump sends the left into a rage on a daily basis and destroyed the fake news outlets. Good times for our side. :eusa_dance:
62% of America strongly is repulsed by this president so you calling them “ the left” clearly shows what a minority you are in this country.

Ask the left if you can take your school tax dollars and choose a private school for your kids, their heads go :aargh:

Meh, we kicked the shit out of the Dem's took back the House, the Senate, the White House, and several SCOTUS picks. Trump sends the left into a rage on a daily basis and destroyed the fake news outlets. Good times for our side. :eusa_dance:
--------------------------------- and the well educated [chuckle] but UNHINGED poster named Reasonable becomes Frantic eh !

and the 'oh so well' educated [chuckle] Reasonable doesn't even know that Christian , Baptist and Protestant simply describes one DENOMINATION of Christian Protestant that is Christian . It isn't ALL those religions Reasonable .
Obviously you’re too stupid to understand that equating this morally depraved prez with ANY religion demonstrates how you are out of touch with reality.

34957EA6-9756-44FF-BF04-7E83D521B67C.jpeg
I love it when the illiterate deplorables talk education when fat boi was a terrible student in college.

--------------------------------- and the well educated [chuckle] but UNHINGED poster named Reasonable becomes Frantic eh !
As the brain dead Pissmoe posts in the wrong place.
Hilarious.

thing is that The TRUMP is PRESIDENT and this 'kelley' and the others are not Reasonable .

62% of America strongly is repulsed by this president so you calling them “ the left” clearly shows what a minority you are in this country.

LOL right team Trump is a minority, that's how we won 30 states and the White House :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Actually a lot of people care. It's my main problem with him. He acts like a fool.

But fellow fools, I presume, don't care.

Actually a lot of people care. It's my main problem with him. He acts like a fool.

But fellow fools, I presume, don't care.

Why should we "fools" care when he's doing such a bang up job?

It's the left that likes actors, not us on the right. We care more about moving the country forward than making it a Hollywood stage.

Forum List

Back