Apparently our Democracy is under attack

Who meets and demonstrates the real threat to our Democracy?

• Trump

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Kamala, who was installed into the General election W/O a single vote

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Kamala was elected with Joe. She has the will of the people & party & has already been assisting Biden in running the country.​

Trump is like criminal Nixon who appointed Ford as VP because he promised to pardon him when he was appointed President upon Nixon's resignation.

I find it fascinating when the commies make it clear they are making a DEI hire….then call you racist when you say it is a DEI hire.

Its like saying, “I am going to make you a hamburger.” Then when you say, “You made me a hamburger “….the person calls you racist.

Kamala was elected with Joe. She has the will of the people & party & has already been assisting Biden in running the country.​

Trump is like criminal Nixon who appointed Ford as VP because he promised to pardon him when he was appointed President upon Nixon's resignation.
has already been assisting Biden in running the country.
NOT a point in her favor.

I find it fascinating when the commies make it clear they are making a DEI hire….then call you racist when you say it is a DEI hire.

Its like saying, “I am going to make you a hamburger.” Then when you say, “You made me a hamburger “….the person calls you racist.
Is the DEI actually screwing anything up?

Point to where the DEI harmed you.

Aww... poor white retard. Lost his job due to incompetence and of course, it was all due to the evil BLACKS! :itsok:

Or, is it because of Muslims or Mexicans!? So hard to keep track of your latest butt-hurt. Thoughts & prayers.

The democrat's "Great Replacement" is a threat to democracy.
Open borders is a threat to National Security
Democrat's Lawfare and coddling of criminals is a threat to democracy

Everything democrats have done for years has been a threat to our democracy. Now they are amping up to steal a second election in a row.

how long you been asleep?

they just replaced Biden with Harris on hte ticket..
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://immigrationforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Replacement-Theory-Explainer-1122.pdf

Can't just rename shit to deflect.

The democrat's "Great Replacement" is a threat to democracy.

Open borders is a threat to National Security

Democrat's Lawfare and coddling of criminals is a threat to democracy
If any of the things you mentioned were real, you might have a point.

Trump is the greater danger - by several orders of magnitude. Evidence? January 6, 2021.

8df160f8d15a9b551267a3dbc60685a6.gif

Forum List

Back