Appeals Court Judges Spar with trump's Lawyers

Trump must be hiding so much to spend hours and hours on legal representation. Let's all hope the Federal and State Courts abide by their code of ethics (we can't count on the Supreme Court, the only nine judges / justices without a code of ethics) and treat trump as any other defendant.

Maybe it's not anyone's business.

That's naive ^^^.
Really? Well let's see YOUR tax returns then.

We don't need a reason... JUST SHOW THEM.

I will. The day I announce my candidacy for POTUS.

In my career, sworn staff were to be held to a higher standard. That principle goes all the way up to the hiring authority; what a LE officer does is scrutinized, and even a petty theft can result in a termination. A lie results in termination, sleeping on shift, an automatic termination.

Like I said... it's a witch hunt. Mueller couldn't hang the president, so now it's move on to plan... G, or H, or I... whatever... the democrats will NOT STOP trying to HANG the president, and they don't give a DAMN about the LAW. All they need to find is a radical enough leftist judge and the law is pointless.

Well they better give a damn, because their front runner has some pretty shady activities in foreign countries where his son is getting rich at. I say that if by some miracle, they do get Trump's tax records, Trump should have Barr launch an investigation into Biden Juniors dealings in those countries.

Two can play that game.
Two can play, but it seems the republicans just don't like to play as DIRTY as the democrats. In politics, nice guys finish LAST. Why in the name of God the republicans don't learn to fight just as damn dirty as the democrats is beyond me. Fight fire with fire. Give 'em a damn good taste of their own medicine and then see how willing they are to keep up their shit.

Republicans have not. That's why we elected Trump. If anybody will take a counter-measure against the Democrats, it will be Trump.
True, but he can't be a one man army, and the republicans, more times than not, don't seem to have his back, and that just irks the crap otta me.

It wouldn't' be the first time Trump has mentioned it. Of course he was hanging the threat over Biden's head. And Barr is a very slick guy and will do just about whatever Trump wants; especially in situations where they are unfairly targeting the President.
Yeah it's not exactly a secret about the cash Biden jr. has made with his shady dealings with China. The democrats are actually a pretty target rich group for seeking THEIR tax returns.

Trump must be hiding so much to spend hours and hours on legal representation. Let's all hope the Federal and State Courts abide by their code of ethics (we can't count on the Supreme Court, the only nine judges / justices without a code of ethics) and treat trump as any other defendant.

Maybe it's not anyone's business.

That's naive ^^^.
Really? Well let's see YOUR tax returns then.

We don't need a reason... JUST SHOW THEM.

I will. The day I announce my candidacy for POTUS.

In my career, sworn staff were to be held to a higher standard. That principle goes all the way up to the hiring authority; what a LE officer does is scrutinized, and even a petty theft can result in a termination. A lie results in termination.
No, no, no... son... makes no difference. You don't seem to understand. We don't NEED a reason for you to turn over your tax returns. President, shmesident, makes no difference who you are or if you're holding a public office. JUST HAND THEM OVER. There's no reason for President Trump to hand his over, so there shouldn't be any reason for you to either. But if Trump has to, THEN EVERYONE DOES, INCLUDING YOU, and it doesn't make a damn bit of difference whether or not you're running for president, or are the president, or the town DOG CATCHER... makes zero difference.

Well they better give a damn, because their front runner has some pretty shady activities in foreign countries where his son is getting rich at. I say that if by some miracle, they do get Trump's tax records, Trump should have Barr launch an investigation into Biden Juniors dealings in those countries.

Two can play that game.
Two can play, but it seems the republicans just don't like to play as DIRTY as the democrats. In politics, nice guys finish LAST. Why in the name of God the republicans don't learn to fight just as damn dirty as the democrats is beyond me. Fight fire with fire. Give 'em a damn good taste of their own medicine and then see how willing they are to keep up their shit.

Republicans have not. That's why we elected Trump. If anybody will take a counter-measure against the Democrats, it will be Trump.
True, but he can't be a one man army, and the republicans, more times than not, don't seem to have his back, and that just irks the crap otta me.

It wouldn't' be the first time Trump has mentioned it. Of course he was hanging the threat over Biden's head. And Barr is a very slick guy and will do just about whatever Trump wants; especially in situations where they are unfairly targeting the President.
Yeah it's not exactly a secret about the cash Biden jr. has made with his shady dealings with China. The democrats are actually a pretty target rich group for seeking THEIR tax returns.

That's just the starting point. The Ukraine is a hotter topic. Joe (as vice president) had the government force the closure of the investigation into the company junior was working for. How did his son, who had no education or experience in energy, suddenly become a big shot in a Ukrainian energy company and become a millionaire in the process?

Forum List

Back