Appeals court sides with Barr. Flynn freed.

POOR FLYNN.....GETS OFF FOR BETRAYING HIS COUNTRY, ONLY TO COME HOME TO COVID-19, WHICH HE WILL GET, SHOULD HE "CUM" ACROSS TRUMP......HIS BUDDY GOING TO PRISON AFTER NOV. AND THE WORDS TRAITOR FOREVER TATOO'D ON HIS FOREHEAD AND THE HISTORY BOOKS.

You're a little cray cray
Flynn is not coming from anywhere -
He be home free da hole times.

I hope Barr can get my cousin Mookie out of prison....all she did was take a chunk out of a guys dick, when he forced her into a blow job.....13 years she got for dat. Hey, if Flynn can suck Barr's dick.....just sayin

Well Triggered. You are the first brave lib to respond here. That gets ya a thumbs up

Umm
Those aren't responses those are stream of conscious - insanity.

Sullivan won't comply. He'll appeal to the full panel and, eventually, to the Supreme Court. Roberts will side with the left and, as wrong as it is, Flynn goes to prison until November 4.
Sullivan won't comply???? What do you think he can do?? Flynn is free and running about all over the place.

POOR FLYNN.....GETS OFF FOR BETRAYING HIS COUNTRY, ONLY TO COME HOME TO COVID-19, WHICH HE WILL GET, SHOULD HE "CUM" ACROSS TRUMP......HIS BUDDY GOING TO PRISON AFTER NOV. AND THE WORDS TRAITOR FOREVER TATOO'D ON HIS FOREHEAD AND THE HISTORY BOOKS.

Don't you have a concept called Double Jeopardy? Why would he be going to prison even if somehow the man-we-don't-see happens to win in November?
gotta start paying attention canadian bacon......talking about TRUMP GOING TO PRISON. As for not seeing Biden???? I've been staring at old white men since that orange nightmare took office in 16', btwn Chuck, Lyndsey, Mitch, Trump....and Joe....I'm good not seeing the old fart.

This ruling sets a huge precedent for Flynn. Now he can sue the DOJ for the 7 million dollars he spent in legal fees because it's now been determined that the charges against him were not filed in good faith.

Trust me, this shit ain't over yet. Flynn will get his money back.

Sullivan won't comply. He'll appeal to the full panel and, eventually, to the Supreme Court. Roberts will side with the left and, as wrong as it is, Flynn goes to prison until November 4.
Sullivan won't comply???? What do you think he can do?? Flynn is free and running about all over the place.

His handlers will probably insist that the ruling be appealed.

Has the judge complied?

is flynn free now?
Flynn is free now. The Judge has not yet dismissed the charges. Flynn is a free man. There is nothing Sullivan can really do. If he continues to violate the court order he risks his seat on the bench.

How can that be?
All the totally impartial friends of the court briefs said to lock him up.

Will Sullivan refuse to comply with the DC CoA ruling? I wouldn't be surprised, but that's about all he can do IMHO. He's got no standing to take it any further as far as I can tell, it's essentially a dead case waiting to be buried. He must really hate DJT.

"If he continues to violate the court order he risks his seat on the bench."

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but the only way Sullivan can be removed from the bench is via Impeachment that requires a 2/3 vote in the Senate. And I doubt that s going to happen.

I'm wondering also if Barr will go after the people who engineered this trainwreck, clearly the rules and protocols were deliberately disregarded. Which might not be prosecutable in a court of law, but the lawyers/prosecutors could lose their license to practice law. Same deal when Durham's investigation is done, will they find sufficient evidence to indict and prosecute? You gotta prove it on court, right? Beyond a reasonable doubt, or something like that. But there might be enough evidence to get people fired or suspend their licence to practice law too.

I think there has to be consequences for some of the things people did, otherwise what's the deterrent for the next time? It's sorta like the bad cop that gets away with his misdeeds, but the problem is you gotta have the evidence to support such actions. Solid evidence.

He has no grounds for an appeal.
I hope you're both right. The problem is, Sullivan had no grounds for not immediately complying with the request from the DOJ but he fought it with the most bizarre legal games ever seen in a criminal case - asking for public opinion on the case. Sullivan is a political puppet and not at all concerned with the constitutionality of his rulings.

We'll see what happens next.

He has no grounds for an appeal.
I hope you're both right. The problem is, Sullivan had no grounds for not immediately complying with the request from the DOJ but he fought it with the most bizarre legal games ever seen in a criminal case - asking for public opinion on the case. Sullivan is a political puppet and not at all concerned with the constitutionality of his rulings.

We'll see what happens next.
Sullivan is black.

Forum List

Back