🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Appeals court upholds private business right to discipline employees

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Regardless of what Hillary Clinton has done to her husband over the years, there is no constitutional right to deflate balls. Tom Brady's suspension has been reinstated. The court recognizes that the NFL can discipline as it sees fit. Just because some idiot fanbois don't like it does not mean there is any reason to be taking it to court.

All in all, a private business can decide its own rules. When someone violates those rules, it can set its own punishments. Liberals hate it because they want government to control everything, and for themselves to be the ones controlling government. But that's not the great country we live in.

In light of this ruling, we can expect Trump's poll numbers to plummet. A contested convention is no longer a hypothetical, it's a mathematical certainty.

In Monday's decision, the majority of the panel said it believed that Goodell "properly exercised his broad discretion under the collective bargaining agreement and that his procedural rulings were properly grounded in that agreement and did not deprive Brady of fundamental fairness."

Tom Brady's suspension reinstated in 'Deflategate' appeal - CNN.com

Regardless of what Hillary Clinton has done to her husband over the years, there is no constitutional right to deflate balls. Tom Brady's suspension has been reinstated. The court recognizes that the NFL can discipline as it sees fit. Just because some idiot fanbois don't like it does not mean there is any reason to be taking it to court.

All in all, a private business can decide its own rules. When someone violates those rules, it can set its own punishments. Liberals hate it because they want government to control everything, and for themselves to be the ones controlling government. But that's not the great country we live in.

In light of this ruling, we can expect Trump's poll numbers to plummet. A contested convention is no longer a hypothetical, it's a mathematical certainty.

In Monday's decision, the majority of the panel said it believed that Goodell "properly exercised his broad discretion under the collective bargaining agreement and that his procedural rulings were properly grounded in that agreement and did not deprive Brady of fundamental fairness."

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:
They always pull the leftist diatribe out of their ass no matter the subject..

• Banned
You should have stopped typing after the title. Everythin else has made you look stupid.

Then I'm to be congratulated. It's quite the accomplishment to make make someone as intelligent as myself appear stupid. But you're ignoring the subject. What do you have to say about the appeals court upholding the right of private business to choose their own rules and disciplinary measures?

You should have stopped typing after the title. Everythin else has made you look stupid.

Then I'm to be congratulated. It's quite the accomplishment to make make someone as intelligent as myself appear stupid. But you're ignoring the subject. What do you have to say about the appeals court upholding the right of private business to choose their own rules and disciplinary measures?
Whoa that would have been a great question to pose in the OP! Too bad you were a clown instead and aren't going to get real responses.

the bullshit just got really deep in here ,,,,where are my wings.?

• Banned

Maybe this will help.

176.jpg

Maybe this will help.

176.jpg
Damnit man. Wouldn't you think crack is enough for that moonbat?

Maybe this will help.

176.jpg
wrong as always crack was never on my drug of choice list.

Maybe this will help.

176.jpg
:spinner:

Soooo an employer can take a way a contracted workers liveleyhood based on whatever whim they choose ?

Soooo an employer can take a way a contracted workers liveleyhood based on whatever whim they choose ?

Sucks when you don't get things handed over to you just because you want it, eh?

Maybe this will help.

176.jpg
:spinner:
If that's how you celebrate being totally fucking wrong , I wonder what you'd do if you were ever right about something?
Wait! I'll never have to worry about that!

I don't follow football but the idea that businesses can discipline its emplyees any way it wants is wrong.

Forum List

Back