Apple Is Censoring LGBT Apps In China For The Communists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Pass the popcorn!
1623879803598.png

Hahahaha.

Not to worry. Go out, buy some fireworks to celebrate your freedom and independence in a few weeks. You'll feel better. Just don't look at where they are made.

Hahahaha.

Not to worry. Go out, buy some fireworks to celebrate your freedom and independence in a few weeks. You'll feel better. Just don't look at where they are made.
wow ! the hypocrisy knows no bounds ! whats the matter are you to much of a coward to criticize a supposedly woke American company and your Chiom allies ... i cant imagine what its like to be as spineless as people like you .

Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 502202
Glad to see the right being roused to defend their fellow man for once
Who’s defending anyone?
Speaking of which, why are Demonrats so silent about it?

Never mind, we know why.
We're still fighting that 3rd world style hatred against gay people here. As long as you're dirtying up my backyard, it's difficult to worry about somebody else's.

Hahahaha.

wow ! the hypocrisy knows no bounds ! whats the matter are you to much of a coward to criticize a supposedly woke American company and your Chiom allies ... i cant imagine what its like to be as spineless as people like you .

My chiom allies? Hey I liked Yao Ming but the guy just couldn't jump! But it was too much for me when the Rockets uniforms had that Chinese writing on them, I lost interest......To my surprise, I like hockey!

Apple, like many companies, only care more about making profits in China than they do about the LGBT community living in that dreadful land. They don't really care about gays here either. It's just a ploy to get our money.

If the USA were ever attacked by China and we had to defend ourselves I wonder how many of our own countrymen we would have to fight...sad that many mega corporations are so anti American....

Pass the popcorn!
View attachment 502202
Glad to see the right being roused to defend their fellow man for once
Who’s defending anyone?
Speaking of which, why are Demonrats so silent about it?

Never mind, we know why.
We're still fighting that 3rd world style hatred against gay people here. As long as you're dirtying up my backyard, it's difficult to worry about somebody else's.
you must live in the literal dem shithole Frisco .......whatch out for the poop !

Reason number 8556688231 that proves LGBTQ shit is just an industry

Throw it at you to make money (in the Western world).
Block it from reaching you to make money (In China).

Forum List

Back