Apple responds to Siri privacy concerns

All three, Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri do that, the data is anonymous so the third party contractors have no idea who it is or where it's coming from. It helps them get responses correct, how else can they improve the systems? Granted the units hear everything when powered on so there is that besides Siri is so far behind the other two they may never catch up.
Apple suspended the practice, for now because conspiracy nuts like you make mountains out of mole hills.......

What kind of idiot buys a device whose only job is to listen for voice commands, and then whine when it does what it is designed to do?
You miss the key word and/or point being made (the word is command), as in the owner commands it by voice to operate, and not it operating without being commanded. Listening is operating without being commanded right ?? Is that what it's doing ??

If it's not listening for a command, how will it know when it gets one? You gonna walk across the room to shake it or push a button to wake it up? If you don't want it to do what it was designed to do, don't buy it.
The question is this then, are people so lazy they can't walk across a room to wake the AI up ?? Just leave it on to keep listening eh ??

They got mic mute on the Google home, and we either use that after every use or unplug it after use. No listening going on in our home by these devices.

Good for you. I don't see any reason for you to whine about being listened to.
The smart phone might be a problem, but not sure about Google, and how it operates inside the smart phone, because the phone ain't being turned off like these other devices are.

From your article link:

"It’s worth pointing out that Apple’s biggest competitors in the smartphone space, like Samsung, do not share exact unit numbers either. It means that outside commentators will now have to rely solely on analysts to estimate iPhone unit shipments with no real way of testing their accuracy. We are in the dark, basically."

GROW A BRAIN YOU STUPID ASS B... PYSCHO 'S USUALLY ARE PRETTY FKN STUPID THOUGH!!

OH WHAT DO WE CALL THIS STUID FK ALL FROM ACLU DUMB FKR!

Showing 1 - 10 of 55 Results
Sort by

1. State Data Law Heightens Privacy Protection for Virginians
    April 4, 2019Blog Post
  2. Documents Reveal ICE Using Driver Location Data From Local Police for Deportations
    March 13, 2019Blog Post
  3. Connecticut’s Plan to Install Electronic Tolling Could Be a Privacy Nightmare
    July 25, 2018Blog Post
  4. Virginia Supreme Court Sees Through Police Claim That License Plate Data Isn’t ‘Personal’
    April 26, 2018Blog Post
  5. A California City Fights Off ICE’s Digital Deportation Machine
    February 13, 2018Blog Post
  6. Documents Uncover NYPD’s Vast License Plate Reader Database
    January 25, 2016Blog Post
  7. Boston’s License Plate Reader Database Was Online in Plain Text With No Password Protection
    September 10, 2015Blog Post
  8. U.S. Department of Transportation Funding License Plate Readers, Documents Reveal
    July 20, 2015Blog Post
You Are Being Tracked
View attachment 272536
Oh my!!!! More cut and paste...... :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

I apologize. It was not my intention to be a part of this kind of conversation with mindwars.

From your article link:

"It’s worth pointing out that Apple’s biggest competitors in the smartphone space, like Samsung, do not share exact unit numbers either. It means that outside commentators will now have to rely solely on analysts to estimate iPhone unit shipments with no real way of testing their accuracy. We are in the dark, basically."

GROW A BRAIN YOU STUPID ASS B... PYSCHO 'S USUALLY ARE PRETTY FKN STUPID THOUGH!!

Sort by

April 4, 2019Blog Post
  2. Documents Reveal ICE Using Driver Location Data From Local Police for Deportations
    March 13, 2019Blog Post
  3. Connecticut’s Plan to Install Electronic Tolling Could Be a Privacy Nightmare
    July 25, 2018Blog Post
  4. Virginia Supreme Court Sees Through Police Claim That License Plate Data Isn’t ‘Personal’
    April 26, 2018Blog Post
  7. Boston’s License Plate Reader Database Was Online in Plain Text With No Password Protection
  8. U.S. Department of Transportation Funding License Plate Readers, Documents Reveal
    July 20, 2015Blog Post
You Are Being Tracked
View attachment 272536

I apologize. It was not my intention to be a part of this kind of conversation with mindwars.
She's an alarmist, even worse a conspiracy alarmist, most here view her as Chicken Little and the boy who cried wolf all mixed into one because of the continuous times that she's posted "everyone needs to freak out" articles. She's now considered a joke by many because in most cases she's parroting people like Alex Jones, et al without personally investigating the reality of the situations/events she's freaking out over.

From your article link:

Sort by

April 4, 2019Blog Post
    March 13, 2019Blog Post
    July 25, 2018Blog Post
    April 26, 2018Blog Post
    July 20, 2015Blog Post
You Are Being Tracked
View attachment 272536

She's an alarmist, even worse a conspiracy alarmist, most here view her as Chicken Little and the boy who cried wolf all mixed into one because of the continuous times that she's posted "everyone needs to freak out" articles. She's now considered a joke by many because in most cases she's parroting people like Alex Jones, et al without personally investigating the reality of the situations/events she's freaking out over.
Instead of criticizing your fellow poster here, how about giving responses based on the content of the OP ?? It's easy just to run somebody down instead of smartly answering the questions posed by the OP.

In fact it never should be a case of personal attacks, but rather a situation where if smart then just try to educate or learn someone of their missed calculations or confusion if they are somehow confused.

From your article link:

Sort by

April 4, 2019Blog Post
    March 13, 2019Blog Post
    July 25, 2018Blog Post
    April 26, 2018Blog Post
    July 20, 2015Blog Post
You Are Being Tracked
View attachment 272536

Instead of criticizing your fellow poster here, how about giving responses based on the content of the OP ?? It's easy just to run somebody down instead of smartly answering the questions posed by the OP.

In fact it never should be a case of personal attacks, but rather a situation where if smart then just try to educate or learn someone of their missed calculations or confusion if they are somehow confused.
It's not a personal attack, it's based on extensive observation, she won't listen to reason and needs professional help. Given that "answering the questions posed by the OP" is a waste of time, been there, done that, have a shitload of t-shirts. Want one?
And how about you mind your own business.........

It's not a personal attack, it's based on extensive observation, she won't listen to reason and needs professional help. Given that "answering the questions posed by the OP" is a waste of time, been there, done that, have a shitload of t-shirts. Want one?
Open debate board, but mind our own business eh ??? That's some hilarious reasoning there bud.

Open debate board, but mind our own business eh ??? That's some hilarious reasoning there bud.
Hey, it was worth a shot....... :lol:

Daily Crunch: Apple responds to Siri privacy concerns – TechCrunch
After The Guardian ran a story last week about how Siri
Apple suspends Siri response grading in response to privacy concerns – TechCrunch

Ewwwww it was such a conspiracy ... yeah so much so it's ordered STOPPED by apple world wide !

so full of it we told you this shit years ago dumb asses.....

View attachment 272481

Never trust any tech company. But especially apple.

Apple is a part of the world economic forum.

And tim cook has been to davos for the world economic forum summits.

They can say they suspended (suspend doesn't mean gotten rid of) but rename it something else and just going right on with their tactics.

Forum List

Back