Apple wants FBI's secret

Shove an Apple up your ass!
The FBI will NEVER tell a 'civilian' it's 'methods and means'.
Fuck you Apple!
You acted like a bunch of LIB assholes and now you can live with the consequences.
Gee. I wonder now how many loyal Apple customers are going to be asking whether the big fucking 'genious' Apple Corp. is really all that fucking smart after all?
Now every FBI field office will have the app. to open any cell phone.
Typical LIB mentality. AKA can't win for fucking losing!

Apple probably cooperated with the FBI and all of this is a big show to make their customers think they weren't betrayed. Otherwise, they would never sell another phone.

Looks like Apple bit the Big One...

They could have helped the FBI unlock ONE iPhone...

But since they refused and the FBI found a way to unlock it on their own, it's open season for law enforcement...

FBI pledges to assist local police in unlocking iPhones

FBI Offers to Help Local Law Enforcement Unlock iPhones

I'll just bet THAT gives iPhone sales a big boost!!!

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Apple probably cooperated with the FBI and all of this is a big show to make their customers think they weren't betrayed. Otherwise, they would never sell another phone.
I don't think so.
Apple is renowned for being radical LIB anti-law enforcement since the early days of Steve Jobs.
Jobs refused to create apps decades ago that would have made the FBI/CIA's life in law enforcement more effective.
The FBI/CIA had to create ALL their software in spite of Jobs.
What really happened is the FBI/CIA/NSA have run parallel/mirror encryption/decryption programs to Apple for years against the best computer scientists on the planet.
Someone just 'white boarded' and came up with the code to unlock the data.
The hilarious part is it's going to cost Apple millions of dollars to try to rewrite.

We'll have to wait and see how this plays out. One thing is for sure, we need better leadership and more effective laws reigning in an increasingly expanding and intrusive government.

I don't think so.
Apple is renowned for being radical LIB anti-law enforcement since the early days of Steve Jobs.
Jobs refused to create apps decades ago that would have made the FBI/CIA's life in law enforcement more effective.
The FBI/CIA had to create ALL their software in spite of Jobs.
What really happened is the FBI/CIA/NSA have run parallel/mirror encryption/decryption programs to Apple for years against the best computer scientists on the planet.
Someone just 'white boarded' and came up with the code to unlock the data.
The hilarious part is it's going to cost Apple millions of dollars to try to rewrite.
You could be right, but it's the liberals who are the ones doing the spying and violating our privacy rights. Who is really the bad guy here?

Hacking the phone isn't a big deal. Any programmer worth his salt could figure out a way around the "attempts" limitation. If it involves computers, it can be hacked, especially if you can get your hands on it.

Looks like Apple bit the Big One...

They could have helped the FBI unlock ONE iPhone...

But since they refused and the FBI found a way to unlock it on their own, it's open season for law enforcement...

FBI pledges to assist local police in unlocking iPhones

FBI Offers to Help Local Law Enforcement Unlock iPhones

I'll just bet THAT gives iPhone sales a big boost!!!

View attachment 69982
Who buys an iPhone because you can't hack in to it? The 4digit code is security enough for most people.

Hacking the phone isn't a big deal. Any programmer worth his salt could figure out a way around the "attempts" limitation. If it involves computers, it can be hacked, especially if you can get your hands on it.

I am very surprised that FBI don't have this kind of capability already.

Forum List

Back