Applebee's Sucks

Applebee's is quality. the Quesada is one of my favorite things to order when I'm eating out. the mini burgers (i dont know if they still have them on the menu) are pretty chill as well. I've never had a bad meal at Applebee's.

I'll be the first to admit that Carrabba's has a pretty good chicken parm...

Back in the day, all those local restaurants in Tuscaloosa (and later in SW Atlanta) realized how important it was that desk clerks are local hotels were as far as referrals.

So they started having tastings for local hotel staff. Of course, this was always their best. Carrabba's had some good stuff on their menu. Buffalo Wild Wings did too.

Applebee's is quality. the Quesada is one of my favorite things to order when I'm eating out. the mini burgers (i dont know if they still have them on the menu) are pretty chill as well. I've never had a bad meal at Applebee's.
Could be your location.
Chili's in Bloomington, IN is really-really good. Top Notch quality.
Chili's everywhere else.... suuuucks

I think I've been to Applebee's two or three times my entire life. The last time was because some family I had not seen in years met me at one.

I recall some kind of soft pretzel thing they had which was really good. I do not remember the rest of the meal.

Roadhouse is really good. I go there on their off days for lunch once in a while.

There are two things I enjoy at Olive Garden. The breadsticks and the calamari. Everything else is meh.
Their Chicken Marsala was reasonably good till they changed the recipe some years back.
I like nothing there but the salad and breadsticks. Have not been to one in 7 or 8 years.

Absolutely.

St. Augustine's independently owned restaurants are served by a fleet of fishing and shrimp boats which bring in hundreds of pound of fresh catch, literally, every single morning.

It astounds me that a restaurant like Red Lobster can exist here...
So.
You need more evidence that Americans are complete assholes ?
Check yo sto fo a macNcheese shortage

Forum List

Back