Applying for a low skill or service job??? Dems are importing millions of new applicants to compete

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Are you a young person trying to get your first job? Are you simply a noble low skill laborer who does all of America's thankless but vital jobs? Restaurants. Construction. Agricultural. Landscaping. Manufacturing. Tens of millions of those iobs.....

Well....guess what? When you drop that application off....Democrats are gonna make sure that stack of applicants gets taller...and taller...and developed taller. And....the NAFTA deal the Clintons passed in the early 90s ensured many of those same jobs got sent AWAY from America. So...the jobs will be fewer.

Sooooo....my point is.....the line of applicants applying for fewer and fewer jobs is getting longer and longer for you all. It sucks. I hope you land that job.

But hey....if not....embrace the fact you'll get to say you voted for history!!!!! First female president! YES!!!

Just passed a large construction site here in Charleston. About 25 or so workers. Most were Hispanic. Working their butts off I'm sure.

I can't help but wonder....what are the 20 or so poor black and white men who otherwise would be doing that work...doing today instead?

Forum List

Back