🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

April 15th

April 15th is the Day President Lincoln was assassinated.
And is now the day our gov't confiscates too much of my wealth to redistribute to those who can't (or won't) help pull the train. It's a self-serving and cannibalistic ritual:
INEPTOCRACY -
a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

He had his faults, but history has spoken:
Lincolnmemorial.jpg

The only person I admire more than Abe is his father. For his father is the reason for Abe's existence.
Each year I place a rose on his father's grave.

True story, bro. :thup:

The only person I admire more than Abe is his father. For his father is the reason for Abe's existence.

Is that true?
Negro, please. :slap:

Several years ago it was the 150th anniversary of the last time Lincoln visited Illinois. It was also the last time he visited his father's grave. I drove a shitload of miles to that cemetery to rest a flower on his father's monument.

I do the same thing for my dad each year. Only I take a can of beer and leave it. And drink one for myself. :beer:

Is that true?

Several years ago it was the 150th anniversary of the last time Lincoln visited Illinois. It was also the last time he visited his father's grave. I drove a shitload of miles to that cemetery to rest a flower on his father's monument.

I do the same thing for my dad each year. Only I take a can of beer and leave it. And drink one for myself. :beer:
Well God bless you both Mr. H :thup:

Is that true?

Thanks, but I didn't sneeze.

Is that true?

Thanks, but I didn't sneeze.
You sure? Must've been some static in my speakers then.

Forum List

Back