🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

April 17 marks the last time that taxpayers will ever have to deal with the old, broken tax code

At least this time the GOP didn't claim that the 1040 is now so easy a four year old could fill it out..The requirement for health insurance coverage is still in effect all year long...

The individual mandate is gone.
Yet you must have proof of it this year for taxes filed in 2019..The mandate is going to be gone just not this year..

No, the mandate was repealed so for your 2018 taxes next year, you don't have to show you had insurance.

At least this time the GOP didn't claim that the 1040 is now so easy a four year old could fill it out..The requirement for health insurance coverage is still in effect all year long...

Yet you must have proof of it this year for taxes filed in 2019..The mandate is going to be gone just not this year..

I created exemptions four years ago that negate and offset the mandate by four times. Doesn't really matter to me. It will help out millions next year when they're not penalized and don't have the means to create exemptions.

I created exemptions four years ago that negate and offset the mandate by four times. Doesn't really matter to me. It will help out millions next year when they're not penalized and don't have the means to create exemptions.
And how are republicans fixing our healthcare? Guess we can look forward to bankruptcies increasing again.

Not everyone but many will be unhappy with the new tax laws next year, the government gives with one hand takes with the other. that's 100% of the time.

And how are republicans fixing our healthcare? Guess we can look forward to bankruptcies increasing again.

Democrats failed and republicans failed. We can look forward to a pathetic govt.

I have the VA so I never needed it..The reason I know is my third wife works for a ACHA health insurance marketplace..

No, the mandate was repealed so for your 2018 taxes next year, you don't have to show you had insurance.
Not so. The penalty won't go away until 2019, and that means you still will owe Uncle Sam if you didn't have health insurance — or an exemption from the mandate — in 2017. The same holds true for this year.
The Obamacare tax penalty isn't dead yet

Forum List

Back