April's Spooktactular Halloween Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Hellooooooooooooooooo all ghosts, ghouls, and goblins out there!! :D Welcome to my first ever spooktactular Halloween party event!! :D (On this website at least.) The party will get started shortly after this spooktactular movie and then I will explain more about the different events once again before we get ready to dance the night away right up until midnight!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

My bad, I guess it's a ghost story and not a movie.

Yay!!! :D I have guests!!! :D Okay guys, as soon as the story is over we'll get started but I have to take a few minute break around nine since I have an ear infection and I need my eardrops in then. Then, I'll be back to party!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

So far all I've scored virtual trick or treating is some candy corns, some almond joys and a movie date.

Now it's making me wait 188 seconds between doors.

Sigh.

Hellooooooooooooooooo all ghosts, ghouls, and goblins out there!! :D Welcome to my first ever spooktactular Halloween party event!! :D (On this website at least.) The party will get started shortly after this spooktactular movie and then I will explain more about the different events once again before we get ready to dance the night away right up until midnight!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I found a clown movie for you.

Alright, maybe I'll watch it later tonight then after the party's over. :) Thanks! :D
So far all I've scored virtual trick or treating is some candy corns and some almond joys.

Now it's making me wait 188 seconds between doors.

Sigh.

Patience is a virtue, we'll be starting virtual trick-or-treating soon and Will came I'm surprised but excited to see him!! :D

1635727022954.png

Okay guys story time is over so let me list all the rules for the games and then we'll get to the music!!! :D

Course you need to have your hands tied behind your back and bob for apples in a water pan filled with Ice Water.
Then they can serve you either some spiced apple cider or hot spiced wine or Gluwine......

Okay, first thing's first does anybody want to participate in the spookiest story contest, costume contest or pumpkin carving contest?

Forum List

Back