AR-15 bullet "has so much energy that it can disintegrate 3 inches of leg bone. It would just turn it to dust” -Donald Jenkins, trauma surgeon @UTexas

I will not rest until every American is bound by law to carry one of these at all times:

M249ParaWAmmo.jpg

All refusing shall be guilty of high treason and sentenced to death.

Hoho! I gotta tard on the line, yay!

"and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers."

There's your link, boy.

Now do you wanna be gutted and grilled or filleted and fried?
:D
He did not GIVE the Taliban weapons. The same thing happened when we left Vietnam. You are stupid.

trump was the one that surrendered to the Taliban. Biden had to clean up the mess after trump negotiated surrender with the Taliban and did not even let the Afghan governments at the table.

Which has more penetrating power against sheet metal? .45 ACP FMJ or .22 LR
.22 LR.

9mm ball has more than both.

Have you ever even shot a gun of any kind, dude? Seriously.

Can you even own a gun? If not, your opinion on everything in this thread is moot.

In fact, since were all into government force and everything.,

I'm going to force everyone to carry loaded machine guns everywhere they go.

I will be a tyrant motherfucker forcing them.

This is what I will be pushing for.

He will carry guns and like it, bitches.

He did not GIVE the Taliban weapons. The same thing happened when we left Vietnam. You are stupid.

trump was the one that surrendered to the Taliban. Biden had to clean up the mess after trump negotiated surrender with the Taliban and did not even let the Afghan governments at the table.
Are you ignorant or lying?

Yes he did. STFU you moolie retard. Or embarrass yourself further. :dunno:

Liar...just like all MAGA Maggots
So how many full-auto machine guns that Americans paid for did Biden NOT give the Taliban, fucktard?

"Reports further quantified 208 aircraft and helicopters; 75,000 war vehicles – including 22 Humvees, 50,000 tactical vehicles and nearly 1,000 mine resistant vehicles; and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers."

LOL! 22 plinkster. Tha Stangers!

My experience with "Stangers" was riddling up a Studebaker truck door in a junk yard when I was a kid. We destroyed that truck.
The "Stangers" went right through the door skin and left huge holes and lots of shrapnel.

Yeah, I've been shootin' "Stangers" since that dude was in diapers.

Well since before he knew what they were. It's OK. We all liked the "Stangers". :D
To think that Hollyweird and their movie stunts always show how bullets ricochet off such thin metal, and i bet most progressives think that would actually happen.

To think that Hollyweird and their movie stunts always show how bullets ricochet off such thin metal, and i bet most progressives think that would actually happen.

:nono:
Marlin Model 60 is the best gun ever made in Glenfield Connecticut.

Most accurate gun in America, too.

So how many full-auto machine guns that Americans paid for did Biden NOT give the Taliban, fucktard?

"Reports further quantified 208 aircraft and helicopters; 75,000 war vehicles – including 22 Humvees, 50,000 tactical vehicles and nearly 1,000 mine resistant vehicles; and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers."

Along with thousands of uniforms so they'd look exactly like us in any future conflict. Plus everything else necessary to sustain thousands of troops for months.

Forum List

Back