AR-15 bullet "has so much energy that it can disintegrate 3 inches of leg bone. It would just turn it to dust” -Donald Jenkins, trauma surgeon @UTexas

I can always tell people who don't know what they're talking about, when they don't understand what other people who know their shit, talk about it.
Still won't answer the question will you? Is it monkey pox that's making you not answer?

Virginia Tech guy killed 32 people with two 9mm pistols...and those were adults.

That's why this isn't an argument worth having.

AR15s aren't deadlier...they are simply the most popular right now...likely due to the media.
No it was due to government intrusion and the 94 ban.

Fool !!!

On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. From his 32nd-floor suites in the Mandalay Bay hotel, he fired more than 1,000 bullets, killing 60 people and wounding at least 413.

You can fit 1,000 rounds of .223 into a .50 cal ammo can, that weighs 50 lbs.
Fool he wasn't carrying any rounds room service carried it for him.

In the time it takes you to read this post, a semi-automatic weapon with a bump stock can fire more than 100 shots.

There are 24 million AR-15s in private hands....

And yet....knives each year kill 1,500 people.....rifles of all types around 400.......so, according to you, knives are deadlier than rifles and need to be banned. Right? Bare hands also murder more people than AR-15 rifles. Do we ban hands and feet?

Cars kill more people than AR-15 rifles......42,339 people in 2021........rifles around 400.....

According to you, we need to ban cars....

A muslim terrorist in Nice, France used a rental truck to murder 86 people and wound 434...more than the Las Vegas shooter who used an AR-15 rifle, the worst mass public shooting in the U.S.....who murdered 60 people and wounded 413.......

So.....according to you, now....we need to ban rental trucks, which killed more people than the worst mass public shooting in the U.S.......

On top of that, the Nice, France, muslim terrorist murdered more people with that rental truck in 5 minutes of driving than every single mass public shooting for all but 2 years of mass public shootings in the U.S..........total years of mass public shootings, less than what that guy did with a truck...

Ban box trucks too...

Another lie from the dishonest right.

No one is ‘going after’ semi-auto pistols, regardless the caliber.

What’s boring is the right’s incessant lying about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated.

You mean except for the latest Bill from the Democrat party controlled House....right? Which bans semi-automatic pistols.....right?

There are an infinite number of assault weapons in the world. Because anything can be used as a weapon to assault someone.hands nd feet are used more than rifles are used to assault with.
I tell ya what: There's a fuckton of full-auto American-made military rifles Biden gave to the Taliban in Afghanistan that all Americans paid for.
I don't wanna hear ary a fucking thing about gun restrictions on Americans after that happened. No sir!

I tell ya what: There's a fuckton of full-auto American-made military rifles Biden gave to the Taliban in Afghanistan that all Americans paid for.
I don't wanna hear ary a fucking thing about gun restrictions on Americans after that happened. No sir!
Link

LOL! 22 plinkster. Tha Stangers!

My experience with "Stangers" was riddling up a Studebaker truck door in a junk yard when I was a kid. We destroyed that truck.
The "Stangers" went right through the door skin and left huge holes and lots of shrapnel.

Yeah, I've been shootin' "Stangers" since that dude was in diapers.

Well since before he knew what they were. It's OK. We all liked the "Stangers". :D

Last edited:
Hoho! I gotta tard on the line, yay!

"and 600,000 weapons – including 350,000 M4 and M16 rifles, 60,000 machine guns, and 25,000 grenade launchers."

There's your link, boy.

Now do you wanna be gutted and grilled or filleted and fried?
:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back