Ar-15 used by homeowner to stop 3 attackers shooting from a car...

It can accept a 30 round magazine.

but then again so what?

Magazine size is irrelvent

No, magazine size is NOT irrelevant. A larger mag means fewer changes means more dead people.

Nobody this side of the military has a functional, non human-killing use for anything larger than 20.

And you failed to address my point on ease of concealment.

l.jpg

It can accept a 30 round magazine.

but then again so what?

Magazine size is irrelvent

No, magazine size is NOT irrelevant. A larger mag means fewer changes means more dead people.

Nobody this side of the military has a functional, non human-killing use for anything larger than 20.

And you failed to address my point on ease of concealment.

l.jpg

Do you know how long it takes to swap out a magazine? Tape 2 magazines together and it's even faster than a full swap out.

All guns can be broken down

But all this is irrelevant because a ban of one particular rifle is not going to do a damned thing to stop school shootings

Do you know how long it takes to swap out a magazine? Tape 2 magazines together and it's even faster than a full swap out.

But all this is irrelevant because a ban of one particular rifle is not going to do a damned thing to stop school shootings

Sure, I've seen videos of experts with years of experience dropping, grabbing freshie, aiming and shooting 3 seconds or less. The average 19 year old idiot mortal intent on human carnage and high on adrenaline can't accomplish such speed in a stress situation.

Jared Lee Loughner was tackled while attempting to change the 17 rounder in his Glock in Tucson or twice as many would have died or been brain damaged for life. Is THAT what you'd have wanted?

And the bump stock that Republicans couldn't bring themselves to do shit about? - Totally inaccurate for any legit purpose - but GREAT for firing into a crowd of 20,000+ at a distance of 300 yards!

Las Vegas terrorist fired 280 rounds in 31 seconds into crowd

Idiots everywhere

Last edited:

Sure, I've seen videos of experts with years of experience dropping, grabbing freshie, aiming and shooting 3 seconds or less. The average 19 year old idiot mortal intent on human carnage and high on adrenaline can't accomplish such speed in a stress situation.

Jared Lee Loughner was tackled while attempting to change the 17 rounder in his Glock in Tucson or twice as many would have died or been brain damaged for life. Is THAT what you'd have wanted?

And the bump stock that Republicans couldn't bring themselves to do shit about? - Totally inaccurate for any legit purpose - but GREAT for firing into a crowd of 20,000+ at a distance of 300 yards!

Las Vegas terrorist fired 280 rounds in 31 seconds into crowd

Idiots everywhere

You certainly are an expert in what people can and can't do aren't you?

Sorry but anyone with a little experience can swap out a magazine without even thinking about it.

And FYI anyone can bump fire a semiauto without a bump stock.

Sorry but anyone with a little experience can swap out a magazine without even thinking about it.

And you can post a response without even thinking about it - Clearly

Yes they can fire a semi-auto without a bump stock - but not 281 rounds in 30 seconds.

Relegating you to the idiot bin - Buh-Bye and a special greeting from LaPierre over at the NRA!

:ssex:

Nope - I'd let the cops handle it. This isn't the Wild Wild West.
Nothing good happens at 2:15 in the morning

small men with small genitals think guns make them big men

No....that would be what anti gunners think since they actually do have small penises.....

Actual men and women, who care about defending their families know that a gun, used properly can save the lives of their family members...as happens 1,500,000 times a year....including stopping mass public shooters...

I can defend my family with the guns I have. I don't need an assault type rifle to do it.
Do you have any semiautomatic rifles?

If you do you have to realize that they are no different than an AR 15 other than cosmetically
Mostly bolt action & one lever action. No need for a semi-automatic rifle.

You are what we in the gun culture call a "Fudd."

FUDD
The slang term for gun owners of what could be called limited tastes. They are thought of as being casual gun owners and nut true supporters of the Second Amendment. These are the guys that Diane Feinstein is talking about when she talks about acceptable gun ownership.

Two characteristics normally identify a FUDD.

Urban Dictionary: Fudd

#1: Very limited range of shooting interests. A FUDD could have just 1 gun, or more than 153 guns, but all those guns fall within a very limited range of interests. The interest that defines a FUDD is "sporting purposes". All their 12 ga wood and blued steel shotguns, bolt action rifles, 44 magnum revolvers, and 9mm pistols only have one purpose: sport. These guns are either for hunting, or they are for marksmanship and trap competitions. Nothing they have is supposed to take the role of a dedicated defense gun, or a daily carry gun. They wouldn't be caught dead with anything black polymer, tactical, or concealable. If you ask them why they own guns, the typical answer is for hunting or for sport. If you ask them about personal defense, expect either half-assed answer about a shotgun loaded with birdshot, or just calling the Police.

ElmerFudd.gif

And you can post a response without even thinking about it - Clearly

Yes they can fire a semi-auto without a bump stock - but not 281 rounds in 30 seconds.

Relegating you to the idiot bin - Buh-Bye and a special greeting from LaPierre over at the NRA!

:ssex:

You don't know what bump firing is do you?

Go ahead admit it.

Let me write this again and read it slowly this time

Anyone can BUMP FIRE a semiautomatic without using a bump stock

for every SD use their are dozens of murders...and suicides

Really?

Care to prove that?

And FYI suicide is not a crime it is a choice.
so if they kill themselves with a gun, a gun was not used?

So what if it was used.

I use a gun at the range every week.

Suicide is a choice. Suicide is not a crime.
please post your SD stats

WHy

You made the claim not me it's up to you to post the stats then prove that there are "dozens" of murders for each defensive gun use

And FYI one does not have to fire a gun for it to be used in self defense

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

the tool used by the homeowner....an AR-15 self defense rifle...

Homeowner shoots at drive-by suspects, killing 2

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.
Ummmm. Where did the bullets go that missed?
Ar15 bullets that go more then 50 yards are equipped with a ballistic spin monitor that cause them to break up into dust. That's why ar's are so popular. It's also why the rate of twist is important to sin the bullet fast enough to arm the device,

for every SD use their are dozens of murders...and suicides

Really?

Care to prove that?

So what if it was used.

WHy

You made the claim not me it's up to you to post the stats then prove that there are "dozens" of murders for each defensive gun use

cops don't count
I have proven how many murders--I'm giving you one LAST time, to show how many SD uses

You don't know what bump firing is do you?
Go ahead admit it.
Let me write this again and read it slowly this time
Anyone can BUMP FIRE a semiautomatic without using a bump stock

281 rounds in 30 seconds or 9.3 rounds per second?
Fuck off please :blahblah:

Really?

Care to prove that?

So what if it was used.

WHy

cops don't count
I have proven how many murders--I'm giving you one LAST time, to show how many SD uses
No one knows how many because they aren't all reported. I actually had one I did not report to anyone. No one hurt but the wanna be took off.

Forum List

Back