Ar-15 used by homeowner to stop 3 attackers shooting from a car...

Really?

Care to prove that?

And FYI suicide is not a crime it is a choice.
so if they kill themselves with a gun, a gun was not used?

So what if it was used.

I use a gun at the range every week.

Suicide is a choice. Suicide is not a crime.
please post your SD stats

WHy

You made the claim not me it's up to you to post the stats then prove that there are "dozens" of murders for each defensive gun use

And FYI one does not have to fire a gun for it to be used in self defense
cops don't count
I have proven how many murders--I'm giving you one LAST time, to show how many SD uses

I never mentioned cops

YOU made the claim that there are dozens of murders for every defensive gun use.

Prove it.

So what if it was used.

WHy

You made the claim not me it's up to you to post the stats then prove that there are "dozens" of murders for each defensive gun use

cops don't count
I have proven how many murders--I'm giving you one LAST time, to show how many SD uses

I never mentioned cops

YOU made the claim that there are dozens of murders for every defensive gun use.

Prove it.
o yes--we have to include guns used in crimes
tell the truth--you have no idea how many times guns are used for SD
it is no where near the amount of guns used in crimes and murder--there is no way

keepingourguns.jpg

So what if it was used.

WHy

cops don't count

I never mentioned cops

Prove it.
Key Gun Violence Statistics* | Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
  • 32 are murdered
  • 58 die from suicide
  • 1 killed unintentionally
  • 1 killed by legal intervention
  • 1 died but was intent unknown
  • 164 injured in an attack
  • 10 survive a suicide attempt
  • 45 shot unintentionally
  • 3 are shot in a legal intervention
etc etc

So what if it was used.

WHy

cops don't count

I never mentioned cops

Prove it.
  • 32 are murdered
  • 58 die from suicide
etc etc
Brady are liars.

So what if it was used.

WHy

cops don't count

I never mentioned cops

Prove it.
Firearms were used in 71.5 percent of the nation’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults
Latest Crime Statistics Released — FBI
that's about 10,000 used in murders
332,198 robberies so that's over 100,000 guns used in robberies
800,000 aggravated assault that's about 200,000 guns used in Assault
Table 1
310,000 minimum

You certainly are an expert in what people can and can't do aren't you?

Sorry but anyone with a little experience can swap out a magazine without even thinking about it.

And FYI anyone can bump fire a semiauto without a bump stock.

And you can post a response without even thinking about it - Clearly

Yes they can fire a semi-auto without a bump stock - but not 281 rounds in 30 seconds.

Relegating you to the idiot bin - Buh-Bye and a special greeting from LaPierre over at the NRA!

:ssex:

Your ignorance of firearms is astounding. I can fire my AK-47 in what would be "full-automatic" by bump-firing it without a special stock or trigger attachment. "Bump-firing" was around for decades before anyone ever came up with a stock that allows you to do that: It's all how you hold the rifle and the amount of pressure you put on the forearm, while keeping your trigger finger stationary. The AK has a cyclic rate of fire of 600 rounds per minute and using a 75-round drum magazine, I can empty it in about 8-10 seconds.

Kinda like this guy, who sucks at it...

WHy

cops don't count

I never mentioned cops

Prove it.
  • 32 are murdered
  • 58 die from suicide
etc etc
Brady are liars.
AND the FBI are liars also?

this is exactly what I'm talking about in the ''BLAH Discussion'' thread
hahahhahahah

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

the tool used by the homeowner....an AR-15 self defense rifle...

Homeowner shoots at drive-by suspects, killing 2

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.

Great.

234,000 guns are stolen every year.

So the fact is that it's more likely your gun will get stolen, than it is likely you'll get to play hero.

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.

Also from the article that you left out:

On Friday, the day before the shooting, officers said arson investigators were called to the same home after someone attempted to set the home on fire. Officers believe the home was targeted based on both of those incidents.

Hmmm...so it seems like there's more to the story here.

WHy

cops don't count

I never mentioned cops

Prove it.
  • 32 are murdered
  • 58 die from suicide
etc etc
Brady are liars.
AND the FBI are liars also?
Yep. All you gotta do is look at the crap coming from them. They's rather go after a fake russian influence that stop a kid from murdering 17 kids.

Yep. All you gotta do is look at the crap coming from them. They's rather go after a fake russian influence that stop a kid from murdering 17 kids.

The Russia Investigation is run out of the DC/Virginia office among the counterterrorism and cyber crimes divisions.

The Parkland investigator and warning was through the Florida office.

The two have nothing to do with one another.

What's hilarious, though, is that Gates flipped. Which means Manafort is going to flip. The only person Manafort can flip on is Trump. No way Manafort goes to jail for Donald fucking Trump.

Ya I get it - And then ya gotta tie a string around your thumb and Then ya gotta go and THEN ya gotta go!!

Fucking Morons!!

464f1fc8e40b41968d8c41c15755f0d6659bed35050c5a9d577a64ab1f2c4cca.jpg

Also from the article that you left out:

On Friday, the day before the shooting, officers said arson investigators were called to the same home after someone attempted to set the home on fire. Officers believe the home was targeted based on both of those incidents.

Hmmm...so it seems like there's more to the story here.

And the cops know the homeowner has an AR-15 and since he wasn't arrested....he must be a legal gun owner...

The AR has been used repeatedly in mass shootings. You should not be able to own one without a class 3 license.

The AR has been used repeatedly in mass shootings. You should not be able to own one without a class 3 license.

Pistols were used in a lot more........and yes, we know, you will be coming for those too....

There are 8 million AR-15s in private hands.......... It is the most common rifle in the UNited States......knives are used to murder more people each and every year than all rifles combined...which means the AR-15 doesn't come close to being dangerous or unusual....

All mass shootings in the last 35 murdered a total of 795 people....knives murder over 1,600 people every single year.....

Clubs and empty hands murder more people than all rifles every single year.....

you have no rational reason to ban or limit access to AR-15s.....but lie, and spew emotions...that is all you have...

US mass shootings, 1982-2018: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Total murders by mass public shooters...1982-2017

knife murders.....2009-2013.....

2009----1,836
2010----1,933
2011----1,611
2012---1,769
2013---1.956

Rifle murder....

2009---351
2010---367
2011---332
2012---298
2013---285

Clubs and empty hands....2016..

blunt objects....472

bare hands....656

Cars are repeatedly used in drunk driving incidents murdering...38,748 people.........more than the AR-15 ever......

Do you want to ban cars?

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Car.......38,748

Cars are repeatedly used in drunk driving incidents murdering...38,748 people.........more than the AR-15 ever......

Do you want to ban cars?

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Car.......38,748
you just made your post worthless--it is NOT murder

Forum List

Back