Ar-15 used by homeowner to stop 3 attackers shooting from a car...

small men with small genitals think guns make them big men

No....that would be what anti gunners think since they actually do have small penises.....

Actual men and women, who care about defending their families know that a gun, used properly can save the lives of their family members...as happens 1,500,000 times a year....including stopping mass public shooters...

I can defend my family with the guns I have. I don't need an assault type rifle to do it.
Do you have any semiautomatic rifles?

If you do you have to realize that they are no different than an AR 15 other than cosmetically

And they want those too.....once they get the AR-15s they will have prepared the ground for the next confiscation....the next mass shooter will use a different weapon, and that will be the next weapon of war that they want to take, if they don't just skip some steps and try to ban all semi auto rifles...which they are already calling for. And if they get semi auto rifles, they will want pistols that are weapons of war....semi auto pistols.....then they will come for the 6 shot revolvers and lever action rifles, the ones that were used to commit genoicde against Indians......and then the bolt action rifles that are nothing more than snipers weapons....and then the old pump action shotgun...a tool of racism as you see them in all the movies where the evil guards watching over minority prisoners on chain gangs.............are armed with pump action shotguns...

They are preparing the gun control battle space with their rhetoric "Weapons of War"
Exactly.

The end goal is to ban all semiautomatic rifles

you're the originalists... did the founders contemplate semi-automatic weapons?

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.

The "home owner" just happened to be standing outside early Saturday morning armed with am Ar-15 and then 3 guys just randomly happened to pick that house to start shooting? Uh, OK. I don't want to know anything about this incident. I support the 2nd Amendment, but let's just pick another example on why it's needed.

Nope - I'd let the cops handle it. This isn't the Wild Wild West.
Nothing good happens at 2:15 in the morning

No....that would be what anti gunners think since they actually do have small penises.....

Actual men and women, who care about defending their families know that a gun, used properly can save the lives of their family members...as happens 1,500,000 times a year....including stopping mass public shooters...

Nice Gun ... :)

bushmaster.jpg

Wow. It is amazing that you lefties are still pushing the nonsense.

I mean, it was an asshole jab the first time it was used, but at least it was clever in a mean way.

But now, now you are just assholes.

Stupid assholes.
I can understand your sensitivity about this issue.

I'm sure Bodey's butt is rather insensitive.

I can defend my family with the guns I have. I don't need an assault type rifle to do it.

If you do you have to realize that they are no different than an AR 15 other than cosmetically

And they want those too.....once they get the AR-15s they will have prepared the ground for the next confiscation....the next mass shooter will use a different weapon, and that will be the next weapon of war that they want to take, if they don't just skip some steps and try to ban all semi auto rifles...which they are already calling for. And if they get semi auto rifles, they will want pistols that are weapons of war....semi auto pistols.....then they will come for the 6 shot revolvers and lever action rifles, the ones that were used to commit genoicde against Indians......and then the bolt action rifles that are nothing more than snipers weapons....and then the old pump action shotgun...a tool of racism as you see them in all the movies where the evil guards watching over minority prisoners on chain gangs.............are armed with pump action shotguns...

They are preparing the gun control battle space with their rhetoric "Weapons of War"
Exactly.

They contemplated kegs of gunpowder and cannons. ;)

You probably would be sitting on your porch if like in the article, someone had attempted to set your house on fire the day before.

Mostly bolt action & one lever action. No need for a semi-automatic rifle.

Another stupid attempt at the slipperly slope argument. We must allow crazy fucks to slaughter children because if we take away their assault rifles, their ______________ (fill n the blank) will be next.

We had a assault rifle ban. So what ban was after that?

You probably would be sitting on your porch if like in the article, someone had attempted to set your house on fire the day before.

So, you are have a fit because of the possibility that you can't own a gun that looks dangerous? Are looks that important to you?

bushmaster.jpg

I mean, it was an asshole jab the first time it was used, but at least it was clever in a mean way.

Stupid assholes.

Correll: Very grumpy today about his shortcomings.

:itsok:

lol! Don't quit your day job, nostradamus.

bushmaster.jpg

Stupid assholes.
I can understand your sensitivity about this issue.

The issue of you libs being stupid assholes?

Not sensitive at all. I'm fine with it.

Thanks for asking.

Exactly.

did they contemplate an air force?

Exactly.

What about Television? Would you argue that the First Amendment shouldn't cover televised speech because it was not envisioned by the Founders?

So, you are have a fit because of the possibility that you can't own a gun that looks dangerous? Are looks that important to you?
I've told you countless times that I do not own an AR frame rifle. I can't help it if you have the memory of a goldfish.

AN AR 15 is no fucking different from any other .223 caliber semiautiomatic rifle.

What is it about that sentence that is so hard for you to understand?

Mostly bolt action & one lever action. No need for a semi-automatic rifle.

Your choice. and guess what I don't give a flying or any other kind of fuck what guns you own
Now return the favor and mind your own fucking business

Exactly.

What about Television? Would you argue that the First Amendment shouldn't cover televised speech because it was not envisioned by the Founders?
or computers.

Maybe the founders only meant the first to protect words written on parchment paper with quill and ink

Exactly.

or computers.

Maybe the founders only meant the first to protect words written on parchment paper with quill and ink

THese morons say this shit, and the moment you point out how fucking stupid what they say is, they run.

But, you know that they will be saying the same stupid shit tomorrow, even though it was pointed out to them, just how stupid it was.

They are complete liars.

I've said it before. I'll say it again.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

I've told you countless times that I do not own an AR frame rifle. I can't help it if you have the memory of a goldfish.

AN AR 15 is no fucking different from any other .223 caliber semiautiomatic rifle.

I don't pretend to be a gun expert, but does the rifle on top come with a 30 round magazine?

Additionally - the assault styles (at least my neighbor's) disassembles to a large degree making it much easier to conceal.

Vepr-AR-15-ROH.png

I don't pretend to be a gun expert, but does the rifle on top come with a 30 round magazine?

Additionally - the assault styles (at least my neighbor's) disassembles to a large degree making it much easier to conceal.

Vepr-AR-15-ROH.png

It can accept a 30 round magazine.

but then again so what?

Magazine size is irrelvent

Another stupid attempt at the slipperly slope argument. We must allow crazy fucks to slaughter children because if we take away their assault rifles, their ______________ (fill n the blank) will be next.

We had a assault rifle ban. So what ban was after that?

Yeah, personally I can't get enough of the #SlipperySlope (aka NRA) argument.

If we do something simple like banning a stupid bump stock or a few tweaks on background checks, the next thing ya know they'll be GRABBIN' 'EM!!

:cool-45:

Forum List

Back