Ar-15 used by homeowner to stop 3 attackers shooting from a car...

No one said the homeowner was a criminal, and he wasn't arrested for having the gun, which would have happened if he had a record...

Please provide us with a followup story more recent than last May.
Not sure about you, but I don't often sit on my front porch with my Glock at 2:15 in the morning.
But you probably think that's totally normal. :wink:
No one said the homeowner was a criminal, and he wasn't arrested for having the gun, which would have happened if he had a record...

Not sure about you, but I don't often sit on my front porch with my Glock at 2:15 in the morning.

You probably would be sitting on your porch if like in the article, someone had attempted to set your house on fire the day before.

Nope - I'd let the cops handle it. This isn't the Wild Wild West.
Nothing good happens at 2:15 in the morning

small men with small genitals think guns make them big men

If I could reach way out to 500 yards and smack something dead with my genitals, then I wouldn't need a gun.

and if you had any kind of genitals, you wouldn't live in hysterical fear

You probably would be sitting on your porch if like in the article, someone had attempted to set your house on fire the day before.

Police officers have no constitutional duty to protect you.

Yes well, if someone had tried to set my house on fire - I'd likely have a damn good hunch who my enemies were and would have told the cops.
He didn't most likely because he was hiding something.
Taking the law into your own hands is dumb.
Sure, I'd have had my gun ready to rumble on the nightstand and 911 on speed dial.
But hiding in the bushes with an AR 15 at 2 in the morning?
Stoopid

A little advice here: Going head to head with three armed people with only a pistol, is a bad idea. That's why we have AR-15s.

let us know how many times you imbeciles have to go up against 3 armed individuals.

Ok. Give me your phone number and I'll call you if it ever happens.

If I could reach way out to 500 yards and smack something dead with my genitals, then I wouldn't need a gun.

and if you had any kind of genitals, you wouldn't live in hysterical fear

You suck at being humorous. From what I see here, the only people who are hysterically terrified are those like yourself, who are so deathly afraid of guns that you want to ban them.

As for myself, the only thing I fear is running out of ammunition.

So a criminal with a gun shot three criminals with guns. Awesome thread, 2aguy. :thup:

So a criminal with a gun shot three criminals with guns. Awesome thread, 2aguy. :thup:

So you'd go with the hide under the desk approach in hopes of the police getting there before they killed you and your family.

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

the tool used by the homeowner....an AR-15 self defense rifle...

Homeowner shoots at drive-by suspects, killing 2

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.
Hmm what's the score in the AR league?

Good guys: 3
Bad guys: 17

No....good guys saved over 26 and likely more at the Texas church shooting.....when the police failed to arrive until after the shooter left the scene....the NRA instructor with his privately owned AR-15 rifles saved 26 lives and likely more since the shooter was still killing people..
Because only the AR-15 can kill bad people.

A legal AR-15 was used by a homeowner to stop an attack by 3 men.....40 rounds were fired in the exchange, all 3 criminals were hit, the homeowner wasn't hit ......

Two people are dead and one is in the hospital after a homeowner fired back during a shooting in North Houston.

Investigators say early Saturday morning a suspect vehicle drove up to the homeowner's house on Glenburnie Drive and started shooting.

The homeowner was outside at the time and he hid behind a bush in the yard and returned fire. Officers say more than 40 shots were fired in the exchange.
I was wondering when you nuts would come up with a hero story for the AR-15 and right on cue, the nuts prevail. Dude, don't you know that nothing and I mean nothing can stop a man on a mission to kill, steal hurt or arm, especially a white man?

Bed wetters take heed...

762-503-220.png
In the words of Mr. Quigley: I said I didn't have a used for them. Not that I did not know how to use them.

You guys that think your are tough because you bought an assault type rifle shouldn't assume those wanting to ban them are not well armed.
You are calling an AR-15 an "assault" rifle which is a glaring indicator that you don't know how to use them.

We don't know for a fact that he was a criminal. We do know that three men shot up his home, and he just happened to have an AR-15 on hand while outside. He may not have a record, but he was definitely knee deep in shit.

At 2:15 in the morning he JUST HAPPENED to be on his front porch with an AR-15.
LoL!! :D
I can walk out of my home any fucking time I want with any number of firearms because its my property and we still live in a free society.

No....good guys saved over 26 and likely more at the Texas church shooting.....when the police failed to arrive until after the shooter left the scene....the NRA instructor with his privately owned AR-15 rifles saved 26 lives and likely more since the shooter was still killing people..
An AR15 is just a sporting rifle nothing more, nothing less... Altogether harmless on its own...

No....that would be what anti gunners think since they actually do have small penises.....

Actual men and women, who care about defending their families know that a gun, used properly can save the lives of their family members...as happens 1,500,000 times a year....including stopping mass public shooters...

Who said that? The AR-15 is a good self defense gun because it is easy to shoot especially for women and small build people......

Who said that? The AR-15 is a good self defense gun because it is easy to shoot especially for women and small build people......

I have a friend who lives in the next town over. He has severe birth defects, is confined to a wheel chair, and has no fingers on one hand, just nubs.

Yet he goes out every year and kills a deer with his AR-15.

Police officers have no constitutional duty to protect you.

And that was just reaffirmed in another court case last year....for orders of protection.....

I have a friend who lives in the next town over. He has severe birth defects, is confined to a wheel chair, and has no fingers on one hand, just nubs.

Yet he goes out every year and kills a deer with his AR-15.
I am sure it is the only rifle he can shoot. Stupid excuse.

No....that would be what anti gunners think since they actually do have small penises.....

Actual men and women, who care about defending their families know that a gun, used properly can save the lives of their family members...as happens 1,500,000 times a year....including stopping mass public shooters...

I can defend my family with the guns I have. I don't need an assault type rifle to do it.

Forum List

Back