Arabic Speaker Needed!!!!

so....if the vid actually says "don't shoot....dr. Morsi sent us..." you think it was the morsi from italy?

i didn't hear anything like that in the video.

If i heard the name "مرسي" in libya i'd think algeria or egypt.

am i to understand that you read and write arabic?

وأنا أتكلم العربية

i didn't hear anything like that in the video.

If i heard the name "مرسي" in libya i'd think algeria or egypt.

am i to understand that you read and write arabic?

وأنا أتكلم العربية

You do?

Did you hear "Mahadesh, mahadesh yermi, Dr. Morsi ba`atna” in the video? I didn't.

I did not hear "Mahadesh, mahadesh yermi, Dr. Morsi ba`atna” And I watched it 3 times
I didn't even hear morsi mentioned

FrontPage? FRONTPAGE?!!! Might as well have come from CPAC :zzz:

You need not go out of your way to prove you're an idiot.....

....FrontPage, the online Internet magazine has received more than one billion ‘hits.’ It has interviewed leading intellectuals, politicians and human rights activists such as Bat Ye’or, Vladimir Bukovsky, Christopher Hitchens, Khaleel Mohammed, Daniel Pipes, Natan Sharanky and Andrew Sullivan.

It has therefore had both left, liberal voices (Stanley Aronowitz, Susan Estrich, Michael Lerner) and right-wing voices (Tammy Bruce, Ann Coulter, James Woolsey).

You on the other hand, have but one voice in your head, and you mutter "yes, master.'

And....I'd love to see you get a billion hits.....but not the same kind as FrontPage.

FrontPage Magazine,? LOL
Morsi is not mentioned, they are saying lets go forward "Yalla"

FrontPage? FRONTPAGE?!!! Might as well have come from CPAC :zzz:

....FrontPage, the online Internet magazine has received more than one billion ‘hits.’ It has interviewed leading intellectuals, politicians and human rights activists such as Bat Ye’or, Vladimir Bukovsky, Christopher Hitchens, Khaleel Mohammed, Daniel Pipes, Natan Sharanky and Andrew Sullivan.

It has therefore had both left, liberal voices (Stanley Aronowitz, Susan Estrich, Michael Lerner) and right-wing voices (Tammy Bruce, Ann Coulter, James Woolsey).

You on the other hand, have but one voice in your head, and you mutter "yes, master.'

And....I'd love to see you get a billion hits.....but not the same kind as FrontPage.

and now, what you left out :up:

About | FrontPage Magazine
About

Biography
Learn more about David Horowitz

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/David_Horowitz_
David Horowitz was a speaker at the 2003 Conservative Political Action Conference, which reads as a who's-who of the conservative and neo-conservative movement.

Last edited:
FrontPage Magazine,? LOL
Morsi is not mentioned, they are saying lets go forward "Yalla"

and now, what you left out :up:

About | FrontPage Magazine
About

Biography
Learn more about David Horowitz

David Horowitz - SourceWatch
David Horowitz was a speaker at the 2003 Conservative Political Action Conference, which reads as a who's-who of the conservative and neo-conservative movement.

I know about Horowitz' background.

He began as a 'Red Diaper baby," and learned the nature of the Left.

As did President Reagan.

Too bad you aren't capable of the same learning.

"A letter from a high ranking officer assigned as the chief of the Libyan government's Department of Security has reportedly placed the blame for the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the American compound in Benghazi squarely at the feet of the deposed Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi,....

Shoebat states the letter was penned by Colonel Mahmoud al-Sharif, who informed the Libyan Department of the Interior on Nov. 15, 2012 that a number of powerful Egyptian movers and shakers were behind the attack,...."
Libyan official claims Egypt's ex-president Morsi behind Benghazi attack - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back