Arabs Throw Stones at Ambulance Carrying Bodies of Murdered Boys

Who the fck cares what either of these stone age tribes do? Seriously. They have no oil. No resources. They literally suck. Reagan was right. Forget them.

may i suggest you buy one at a used book store, i have had mine for over 30 years, it is filled with advocating such savage behavior, such as killing your own children if they stray from the muslime norm, which is lie, steal, murder, kill, destroy and many other heinous crimes against humanity, even their own kind.

DO NOT BUY NEW, that only puts money in the pockets of the evil ones, find a used koran or read on line: The Koran -- Browse

could you quote an example, chapter and verse?

awwwww.., come on now, do a little perusing of the koran, you will find some pretty disgusting shit.
do you know the difference between the Quran and Hadiths?
I am a jew, I read the Quran a long time ago so refresh my memory with a chapter and verse.

Who the fck cares what either of these stone age tribes do? Seriously. They have no oil. No resources. They literally suck. Reagan was right. Forget them.
if America leaves Israel out in the cold.......you will see the mushroom clouds from your bunker.

Why would someone as clever as those evil Jews pick the Land of Canaan when all the oil is in Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia?
There are no other faith nations?
Come on, you're not THAT stupid!

BTW, what's a Tribal God?
They didn't want oil, they wanted a homeland for the Jews, who no one wanted. Other nations have a majority faith but no other faith has a nation. And the Jews were a tribal people with many tribal gods, of which they prayed to in the form of little idols. They were not Monotheistic, which is why the first commandment reads as it does.

"1. "We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village." * Moshe Dyan, March 19, 1969, speech at the Technion in Haifa, quoted in Ha'aretz, April 4, 1969."

"When the Zionists decided in 1897 to establish a Jewish state in Palestine, the Jews of Vienna despatched [sic] a delegation to examine the country for its suitability. The delegation reported back as follows: "the bride is beautiful but she is married to another man." They had found that Palestine to their dismay was already inhabited by another people. And this has been Zionism's central problem ever since.6"
""The Bride Is Beautiful, but She Is Married to Another Man": Historical Fabrication and an Anti-Zionist Myth" by Afsai, Shai - Shofar, Vol. 30, Issue 3, Summer 2012 | Questia, Your Online Research Library

You omitted the part where the Jews conducted a valid transaction with Lebanese landowners who then kicked their fellow Arabs off the land in order to deliver it to it's new owner(s).
Legal transaction are a bitch, aren't they?

Now how about those Temples and that Roman Conquest?...
Oops, I forgot, according to ThoseEvilJews.org, that stuff never happened.

In 1947 Jews owned less that 10% of the land in Palestine.

What message are the Muslims sending when they do such a thing? I have not read the Koran but seriously doubt such heathen behavior is called for.

Arabs Throw Stones at Ambulance Carrying Bodies of Murdered Boys | Truth Revolt

According to multiple reports, Arabs stoned the IDF ambulance that was carrying the bodies of the murdered Israeli teenagers. The ambulance was forced to stop, its windshield shattered. According to The Algemeiner:

“Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israel source told The Algemeiner.

The IDF should have stopped the rioters by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Machine gun fire, flamethrowers, tanks firing canister shot, nerve gas, air strikes...whatever it takes.

According to multiple reports, Arabs stoned the IDF ambulance that was carrying the bodies of the murdered Israeli teenagers. The ambulance was forced to stop, its windshield shattered. According to The Algemeiner:
I doubt the angry rock throwers knew there were bodies inside the truck.

All they saw was another hated IDF military vehicle driving through their neighborhood and reacted by throwing rocks.

Which is quite understandable given the IDF's record of brutalizing and killing arab citizens. ... :cool:

Clearly, they have not killed enough.

Had they done things right in 1967 (or 1948), this would not be an issue.

They are at war kids, stones will be thrown. Sorry but it's red hot over there because Israel refuses to make peace, they can't, the Zionists won't let them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You pompous shit.

NO, you will not find stones being thrown at a hearse carrying the bodies of three murdered children...not anyway in the world---except where it is Muslims throwing the stones.
If it says IDF it's a target. It's a war...

All the more reason the Israelis need to take the gloves OFF.

You pompous shit.

NO, you will not find stones being thrown at a hearse carrying the bodies of three murdered children...not anyway in the world---except where it is Muslims throwing the stones.

If it's war, then you wouldn't object if Israel carpet bombed every Palestinian town.

I think FAE would work better...

The truck looks a lot more like a military vehicle than an ambulance.
The tight shot allows for lies to be told.

shattered-idf-ambulance.jpg

526ambu1.jpg

That looks like a Hummvee configured as an ambulance.

UShmmvamb-1.jpg

What message are the Muslims sending when they do such a thing? I have not read the Koran but seriously doubt such heathen behavior is called for..

What message were the Zionists Terrorist Organizations sending when they perpetrated.....

The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948, when around 120 fighters from the Irgun Zevai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Israel Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, a Palestinian Arab village of roughly 600 people. The assault occurred as Jewish militia sought to relieve the blockade of Jerusalem by Palestinian forces during the civil war that preceded the end of British rule in Palestine.[1]
Dier Yassin massacre 1948 Egyptian commemoration stamp issued in 1965

Around 107 villagers were killed during and after the battle for the village, including women and children—some were shot, while others died when hand grenades were thrown into their homes.[2] Several villagers were taken prisoner and may have been killed after being paraded through the streets of West Jerusalem, though accounts vary.[3] Four of the attackers died, with around 35 injured.[4] The killings were condemned by the leadership of the Haganah—the Jewish community's main paramilitary force—and by the area's two chief rabbis. The Jewish Agency for Israel sent Jordan's King Abdullah a letter of apology, which he rebuffed.[1]

Oh wait, I forgot, when the Zionists do it, it means that is not a crime.

You pompous shit.

All the more reason the Israelis need to take the gloves OFF.
America will never give permission, if you let your pit bull out on the street and it kills who pays?

What message are the Muslims sending when they do such a thing? I have not read the Koran but seriously doubt such heathen behavior is called for.

“Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israel source told The Algemeiner.
They are at war kids, stones will be thrown. Sorry but it's red hot over there because Israel refuses to make peace, they can't, the Zionists won't let them.

Are you actually trying to say that the Muslims want peace and would respect Israel? All that talk of wiping them off the map is just joking around. Obama might stand with the Muslims, but I stand with Israel on this. They want to be left alone but are surrounded by radical loons that don't want them or any other religion to exist.

Very interesting.

You folks warming up the ovens for Muslims?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? What would make you say such a thing? Projection? I am thinking you need some mental health help. Anyone that projects what I posted to what you posted is seriously ill. So seriously ill that you are willing to ignore the percentage of Muslims who are not peace loving.

CORRECTION: he is NOT seriously ill.., he is just a typical liarberal in the modern day revision of liberal craziness, he is the type of person who would rat out a true blue American for spitting in the gutter. :up: ..... :lmao:

Very interesting.

You folks warming up the ovens for Muslims?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? What would make you say such a thing? Projection? I am thinking you need some mental health help. Anyone that projects what I posted to what you posted is seriously ill. So seriously ill that you are willing to ignore the percentage of Muslims who are not peace loving.

CORRECTION: he is NOT seriously ill.., he is just a typical liarberal in the modern day revision of liberal craziness, he is the type of person who would rat out a true blue American for spitting in the gutter. :up: ..... :lmao:

No, liberalism is definitely a mental disorder and you have just described the symptoms.

What message are the Muslims sending when they do such a thing? I have not read the Koran but seriously doubt such heathen behavior is called for..

What message were the Zionists Terrorist Organizations sending when they perpetrated.....

The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948, when around 120 fighters from the Irgun Zevai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Israel Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, a Palestinian Arab village of roughly 600 people. The assault occurred as Jewish militia sought to relieve the blockade of Jerusalem by Palestinian forces during the civil war that preceded the end of British rule in Palestine.[1]
Dier Yassin massacre 1948 Egyptian commemoration stamp issued in 1965

Around 107 villagers were killed during and after the battle for the village, including women and children—some were shot, while others died when hand grenades were thrown into their homes.[2] Several villagers were taken prisoner and may have been killed after being paraded through the streets of West Jerusalem, though accounts vary.[3] Four of the attackers died, with around 35 injured.[4] The killings were condemned by the leadership of the Haganah—the Jewish community's main paramilitary force—and by the area's two chief rabbis. The Jewish Agency for Israel sent Jordan's King Abdullah a letter of apology, which he rebuffed.[1]

Oh wait, I forgot, when the Zionists do it, it means that is not a crime.

:mad::eek::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back