Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers

Who said anything about being fair? One thing you should know if you want to be a Conservative is ... life isn't.

And no amount of legislation or wishful thinking will ever make it so.
I agree that life is not fair and never will be.
Trumpism is based on the idea that Trump will make life fair for his supporters. It is a con. We know it will never happen. That is why Trumpism is not a true conservative philosophy. It does not work in the real world.
It is the same for the extreme left. They claim they will make life fair for their followers. They will never be able to.

Trumpism is based on the idea that Trump will make life fair for his supporters.

All politicians promise things to their supporters. What, specifically, did President Trump offer his supporters that other politicians have not?

Trumpism is based on the idea that Trump will make life fair for his supporters. It is a con. We know it will never happen. That is why Trumpism is not a true conservative philosophy. It does not work in the real world.
It is the same for the extreme left. They claim they will make life fair for their followers. They will never be able to.

Trump promised to stop beating on the people like progressives do, he said nothing about fairness, or the new current prog term, "equity"

How do you make more money when anti-Trumpers continue to keep the focus on Trump and Trumpism. Good news for you, we are not backing off. More people are joining what you call TDS. The focus will not stop until Trumpism is neutered.
Stand by your DEPENDS Pres. dip stick.

Cool story bro, but that piece of paper on your wall is a GED.

Probably just barely.
Nope, it says MBA. I am the smartest person you will ever interact with. I am as smart as I am for many reasons. Having an MBA is only one. Coaching youth sports and being a Father taught me more than any other life experience.

Nope, it says MBA. I am the smartest person you will ever interact with. I am as smart as I am for many reasons. Having an MBA is only one. Coaching youth sports and being a Father taught me more than any other life experience.
I iterate......................................

What fucking narcissistic hubris.

Or as the Jews say, "Chutzpah"

I am the smartest person you will ever interact with.

Screen_Shot_2019-04-24_at_9.58.20_AM.png

What fucking narcissistic hubris.

Or as the Jews say, "Chutzpah"
I am not a narcissist. I am an extremely smart person and know it. I try not to be arrogant. I feel bad for stupid people like you. I would like to help you. You do not have to be stupid and immoral your whole life.

I am not a narcissist. I am an extremely smart person and know it. I try not to be arrogant. I feel bad for stupid people like you. I would like to help you. You do not have to be stupid and immoral your whole life.

From Mr. "MBA"?

LOL, from what I remember in college the business majors were out 4 days a week and still managed to pass their K-mart classes.

I think that there are a lot of people who still don't have their heads around this.

It's difficult to take seriously, until you realize how serious they are. Mocking and dismissing them doesn't help, but it does get frustrating watching and listening to them. Folks are human. Sometimes we react.

I think that there are a lot of people who still don't have their heads around this.

It's difficult to take seriously, until you realize how serious they are. Mocking and dismissing them doesn't help, but it does get frustrating. Folks are human.

And being a condescending dipshit does what to elevate the conversation?

I'm not trying to "elevate the conversation" here. That is hopeless.

You don't need to like my opinion.

Nah, you just get your jollies from feeling unearned superiority over others, like most lefties.

Ironically, I get called "stupid" and far worse here every day by Trumpsters. You folks do it all the time to those who disagree with you. Every day.

But I won't ask you to look in the mirror. I know that's hopeless, too.

They probably just dish what gets thrown at them. being a subtle jackass is no different from being an obvious one.

I know who and what I am, don't worry about that.

Forum List

Back