Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers

He reduced red tape, he TRIED to curb immigration, he TRIED to bring jobs back.

As for the balkanization of the country, Dems kept on doing it, but at least he didn't buy into it like you do.
He made false promises on immigrant labor, he made false promises of bringing jobs back from offshore.
He knew it was a con.
The answers to improve American's employment involves dealing with the reality of global manufacturing and immigrant labor. You need to train the unemployed with skills that are in demand in the 21st century, not try to roll back the economy to the 20th century. Americans have to start taking the jobs currently held by illegals. Americans have to pay wages of US citizens and not dirt wages to illegals.

He made false promises on immigrant labor, he made false promises of bringing jobs back from offshore.
He knew it was a con.
The answers to improve American's employment involves dealing with the reality of global manufacturing and immigrant labor. You need to train the unemployed with skills that are in demand in the 21st century, not try to roll back the economy to the 20th century. Americans have to start taking the jobs currently held by illegals. Americans have to pay wages of US citizens and not dirt wages to illegals.
Links? Where did he say he knew it was a con?

Still waiting ElmerMudd

Last edited:
You have no clue to what conservatism is. Did you see how much Trump added to the debt? Do you call trying partially close the US economy a conservative move. Do you call a leader who has 5 kids from 3 marriages, multiple affairs and brags about grabbing women by the pussy, conservative values. You have no clue to what conservatism is. Typical stupid Trump minion.
I’m a liberal. Trump is the Republican Party. He was unopposed in the primary after 4 years of that shit show. He had 90% support after being a disaster and running ridiculous deficits without taxing the people who can pay. But the Conservative party and the conservatives sold their soul to Donald Trump. You can’t wash that stink off ever. He is yours and all your fucking loser buddies’ king. Your grandchildren are stained with his failure. He not only ran unopposed but lost and conservatives made up a fantasy movement that the election was stolen and rioted to install him anyway. He skipped the inauguration. He is the Conservative party and you should all fall on your knees and beg mercy that should never come.

Other than that youre a pretty good guy.

Nearly 80 percent of Republicans want to see Trump run in 2024: poll

Your numbers indicate fewer than 80% of Republicans. The Republicans represent 26% of the population. The 80% of Republicans represents about 20% of the populations. I gave Trump more support than you have.

Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers. About 30% of the US population are estimated to be pro-Trumpers.
When an anti-Trumper hears someone is a pro-Trumper they think the individual is:
Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

psst trump won 84% of the counties in America.. America is the land of trump

He knew it was a con.

He made promises, and tried to implement them, only to be stopped by Dems and some in his own party.

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" hurt me more than any unfinished promise made by Trump.

It's like NeverTrumpers like you think he invited bullshitting, and every president before him NEVER EVER LIED EVER EVER.

I’m a liberal. Trump is the Republican Party. He was unopposed in the primary after 4 years of that shit show. He had 90% support after being a disaster and running ridiculous deficits without taxing the people who can pay. But the Conservative party and the conservatives sold their soul to Donald Trump. You can’t wash that stink off ever. He is yours and all your fucking loser buddies’ king. Your grandchildren are stained with his failure. He not only ran unopposed but lost and conservatives made up a fantasy movement that the election was stolen and rioted to install him anyway. He skipped the inauguration. He is the Conservative party and you should all fall on your knees and beg mercy that should never come.

Other than that youre a pretty good guy.
You have incorrectly identified me as a conservative. I am a moderate who generally votes for people in both parties but will not vote for a Republican as long as Trumpism leads the party. I can define conservative and liberal. I do not agree with either philosophy 100%. I feel the biggest danger to our country is the extremes on both sides. The extreme right has gained more power and is doing more damage.

He made promises, and tried to implement them, only to be stopped by Dems and some in his own party.

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" hurt me more than any unfinished promise made by Trump.

It's like NeverTrumpers like you think he invited bullshitting, and every president before him NEVER EVER LIED EVER EVER.
Every President has promised things that did not happen. Sometimes it was a lie and sometimes it was because of circumstances. Trump saw how political lies were very successful. You need to give him credit for that. He took to lying like no other President. That is saying something. He also increased the division in the USA, on purpose, to increase his support. He focused on people's fear more than any President.
Politics has always been dirty. Trump took dirty politics to a new level. He has tried to over ride the checks and balances provided in the Constitution to give him more power.

Forum List

Back