Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers

Your numbers indicate fewer than 80% of Republicans. The Republicans represent 26% of the population. The 80% of Republicans represents about 20% of the populations. I gave Trump more support than you have.

Get over it son. Trump is the Republican Party

I don't think that intelligence is a function of ideology, or vice versa.

Once a person falls into an ideology, intelligence becomes almost irrelevant.

That's not new. But what we've seen over the last six years is. At least in America.
I agree. When people let the ideology determine their thinking they no longer think for themselves. Following an ideology, to closely, brings you into a cult like circumstance. It is easier to have the philosophy or another person do your thinking than having to think for yourself.

You have incorrectly identified me as a conservative. I am a moderate who generally votes for people in both parties but will not vote for a Republican as long as Trumpism leads the party. I can define conservative and liberal. I do not agree with either philosophy 100%. I feel the biggest danger to our country is the extremes on both sides. The extreme right has gained more power and is doing more damage.
My point was aimed at conservatives who supported a non conservative Trump to the end. That group is a small group made up of 90% of conservative voters. I get why people took a flier on him. I knew it was a mistake but I got it. But the loyalty and worship he received from conservatives disgusts me everyday.

My point was aimed at conservatives who supported a non conservative Trump to the end. That group is a small group made up of 90% of conservative voters. I get why people took a flier on him. I knew it was a mistake but I got it. But the loyalty and worship he received from conservatives disgusts me everyday.
I love the guy,, we a blessed each day this true leader gets closer to his throne

I love the guy,, we a blessed each day this true leader gets closer to his throne
I see what you did there.
5092A2B7-CAAC-43E4-8C92-43C5DD7684DB.jpeg

I agree. When people let the ideology determine their thinking they no longer think for themselves. Following an ideology, to closely, brings you into a cult like circumstance. It is easier to have the philosophy or another person do your thinking than having to think for yourself.
Yeah. Then that effect is multiplied by a tribal setting, maintaining an echo chamber that both feeds and nurtures the ideology of the individual, and off they go.

Passing irrational judgments on people you don’t know because of who they support politically is neither smart or moral. You are incorrect as usual.
Politics are one thing, Trump is another. Trumpism makes Donald Trump the focus, not a political philosophy. Trump is immoral, anti-American who is looking to make himself as strong as possible, not the USA. If anyone supports that, I will judge.

Politics are one thing, Trump is another. Trumpism makes Donald Trump the focus, not a political philosophy. Trump is immoral, anti-American who is looking to make himself as strong as possible, not the USA. If anyone supports that, I will judge.
God, it's going to be delicious to make you eat those words.

If you even live that long. You're all boosted aren't you? You never know which one will be the kill shot.

Every President has promised things that did not happen. Sometimes it was a lie and sometimes it was because of circumstances. Trump saw how political lies were very successful. You need to give him credit for that. He took to lying like no other President. That is saying something. He also increased the division in the USA, on purpose, to increase his support. He focused on people's fear more than any President.
Politics has always been dirty. Trump took dirty politics to a new level. He has tried to over ride the checks and balances provided in the Constitution to give him more power.

Only in your TDS mind. And for division to increase it takes two to tango. Sorry but progressive dems have done far more to divide the county, aided and abetted by quislings such as yourself.

Which party just tried to end the filibuster? which parties SC justices always vote lockstep for progressive values? Which party want to increase the bureaucratic state that removes power from congress and places it unchecked with the executive?

Your TDS blindness will result in you allowing progressives to get what they want, while you wonder what the fuck happened.

But at least no mean tweets.

Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers. About 30% of the US population are estimated to be pro-Trumpers.
When an anti-Trumper hears someone is a pro-Trumper they think the individual is:
Uneducated
Immoral

Is that fair?

Trumpers.
Some are dumber than a bag of hammers. Some are actually intelligent.

They are all delusional

Trumpism is stupid slang term used by stupid people to try and justify their own political prejudices and lust for power and control by trashing and vilifying people they don’t agree with. Judge not lest yee be judged.

Forum List

Back