Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers

Trumpers.
Some are dumber than a bag of hammers. Some are actually intelligent.

They are all delusional

Again, this coming from a side that thinks a guy with a penis is a woman, and we all better agree OR ELSE

Trumpers.
Some are dumber than a bag of hammers. Some are actually intelligent.

They are all delusional
Liberals, Progressives and Brandon supporters. All are unintelligent and delusional. Plus, like Letch, they all smell like raw sewage.

Links? Where did he say he knew it was a con?

Still waiting ElmerMudd
If you do not see it for yourself, you are hopeless. You are exactly what Trump looks for. Look how many people who worked for Trump, in business and in the White House, discovered he was a con. Many are writing books. No one is writing books on how great it was to work for him or what a great human he is. Many people feel Trump has substantially hurt their lives. I have not heard many, if any, say Trump helped them personally. When you work for Trump, their is one focus. Make Trump stronger and better. Your needs do not matter. If Trump does not feel you are making him better, you are gone. No matter how you helped him in the past.

If you do not see it for yourself, you are hopeless. You are exactly what Trump looks for. Look how many people who worked for Trump, in business and in the White House, discovered he was a con. Many are writing books. No one is writing books on how great it was to work for him or what a great human he is. Many people feel Trump has substantially hurt their lives. I have not heard many, if any, say Trump helped them personally. When you work for Trump, their is one focus. Make Trump stronger and better. Your needs do not matter. If Trump does not feel you are making him better, you are gone. No matter how you helped him in the past.
You're the one who said it, but then folks like you say a lot of lies and then do a little sidestep when you get called on it. :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Tell us how many people loved negotiating with Bill Gates or Warren Buffett.
You have zero idea off what happens during multi-billions dollar deals.

The figure might be 70% pro Trumpers but what difference does it make? I wonder how many democrats are still loyal to Brandon?

Who said anything about being fair? One thing you should know if you want to be a Conservative is ... life isn't.

And no amount of legislation or wishful thinking will ever make it so.

They fail to grasp reality when it comes to fairness.
Otherwise, really good and loving people would not die of cancer; an innocent infant would not have their head blown apart by a stray bullet.

Fairness is obviously overrated, especially by angry impotent leftist social justice warriors full of some sourced college faculty lounge fairytales!!!

You're the one who said it, but then folks like you say a lot of lies and then do a little sidestep when you get called on it. :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:
I tried to make it easy for you but like all stupid people you make it hard on yourself. I summarized many books. The article attached provides the books. Have your mother read you the books and you will get it.

Trumpism is stupid slang term used by stupid people to try and justify their own political prejudices and lust for power and control by trashing and vilifying people they don’t agree with. Judge not lest yee be judged.
What is Trumpism slang for?

Forum List

Back