Are anti-Trumpers being fair to pro-Trumpers

I tried to make it easy for you but like all stupid people you make it hard on yourself. I summarized many books. The article attached provides the books. Have your mother read you the books and you will get it.

I ask you to prove what your lying mouth said and you talk about books.

Okay. This is not even a conversation.

and the die hard leftist are more loyal to their party than the country.....so no difference right?...
I feel the extremists on both sides are the same. Trumpism who represents many segments of right wing extremism has been more successful than left wing extremists and are doing more damage.

I ask you to prove what your lying mouth said and you talk about books.

Okay. This is not even a conversation.
The ultimate comment of a very stupid person. You are right, what can you learn from books. Books should be banned.
You idiot. The books provide first hand information from those who were close to Trump, worked with him and know his tactics.
Do you realize how every one of your posts shows your stupidity.

The ultimate comment of a very stupid person. You are right, what can you learn from books. Books should be banned.
You idiot. The books provide first hand information from those who were close to Trump, worked with him and know his tactics.
Do you realize how every one of your posts shows your stupidity.

You and your kind are going down, Mudd!

It'll take a little time, but you're going down, down, down!!

You know it, I know it, and most others know it!!!

It's slang for no more American politics as usual!!

Wake the fuck up!
I consider fascism as no more American politics as usual. I do not want fascism. I do not want Trumpism. Both want to change American politics. They both want to ruin America.
I understand what you are saying.

I consider fascism as no more American politics as usual. I do not want fascism. I do not want Trumpism. Both want to change American politics. They both want to ruin America.
I understand what you are saying.

The only thing you need to know is that you'll be sucking Populist cock in 4 years in order to keep a roof over your head and have a full belly!!

You and your kind are going down, Mudd!

It'll take a little time, but you're going down, down, down!!

You know it, I know it, and most others know it!!!
Smarts will beat stupidity
Morality will beat immorality
Good will beat evil

Anti-Trumpism and I will not be going down.

Have you noticed Trumpsters going to jail, Trumpsters losing their jobs, Trump embroiled in many legal matters.
Trumpism is going down. And you

If I wasn't you would have your own shit still in your house or backyard.

An older engineer used to say when asked what he smelled in a wastewater plant, the answer was "money"

It's the same job type done by people that make sure your clean water gets to your tap, your electricity gets to your house, and your bridges don't collapse when you drive to work.
Hey, try to keep your work off the board.
Might add some intellect to your posts.
Probably not but where there's crap there hope.

Smarts will beat stupidity
Morality will beat immorality
Good will beat evil

Anti-Trumpism and I will not be going down.

Have you noticed Trumpsters going to jail, Trumpsters losing their jobs, Trump embroiled in many legal matters.
Trumpism is going down. And you

I'll enjoy your groveling!!!

The only thing you need to know is that you'll be sucking Populist cock in 4 years in order to keep a roof over your head and have a full belly!!
B. Kidd is very upset. He is realizing he and his fellow Trumpists are losing power. He is acting out. B. Kidd, life is not fair deal with it.

What is Trumpism slang for?
It is a slang term for people who supported Trump and the policies he ran on in 2016 and still do border security and bringing jobs back to the U.S. to name a couple that the anti Trump people try to claim are dumb and immoral in an attempt to vilify those who support such ideas so they can gain more power and control.

Forum List

Back