Are any Democrat politicians speaking up about Joe’s open border or are they prepared to die on that hill in November?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We’re getting close to November and I don’t believe I’ve heard any Democrat take a stand and bad-mouth the almost dead dude’s border policy…..I’m guessing that means they believe their constituents hate our right to sovereignty just like they do?

November is coming and hell is coming with it.

There is nothing the dems can do to hide their many disasters.

75% wrong track is tough to <<<<<spin>>>>>
The problem is; most Democrats don’t vote on real politics and issues that matter….The DNC has the electorate groomed and programmed to vote on two things and two things only……free shit and social construct….and it’s not just ignorant unwise college kids whom have fallen for the trickery…..folks like Mac1958 are all in on it as well.

We don’t have open borders.
LIAR.
So Chicago & NYC are lying about all the migrant buses dropping off migrants there?

You can google any states and prove that migrants have been flown (illegally) there. This is one issue that Biden will be IMPEACHED on.

Borders, illegals murdering and raping Americans, Double the food and gas prices.

All I can say is liberals...you got what you voted for!

How are them food stamps holding up? :auiqs.jpg:

We’re getting close to November and I don’t believe I’ve heard any Democrat take a stand and bad-mouth the almost dead dude’s border policy…..I’m guessing that means they believe their constituents hate our right to sovereignty just like they do?
The border is not an election issue for the left, only for the right.

To the best of my knowledge, of the rated MSM, only Fox News is reporting on the unconscionable invasion of our southern border, the tragedy of human suffering resulting from Biden's really insane policies, the ever increasing strength of the cartels, and the truly alarming danger to American citizens.

From 2017 to 2021, the CBP apprehended 26 people who are on the terrorist watch list and who were trying to cross the border. The CBP has apprehended 66 such people in the first eight months of 2022 alone, and it is pretty certain of the millions of unvetted illegal migrants who have been allowed into the country since Biden reversed Trump's border policies include a good many dangerous people who were not apprehended.

A high percentage of the illegals are young single adults, mostly men. An alarming number are children traveling alone or accompanied by individuals who are not their parents. (Trump separated such people from those trafficked kids at the border. Biden apparently does not.) Far too many women and far too many children are raped multiple times on their journey and too often by cartel members before they are allowed to proceed north. The cartels are smuggling thousands of pounds of dangerous illegal drugs into the country via illegals who are not apprehended at the border. Several dozen countries are represented among those coming across the border.

But no, the Democrats turn deaf eyes and blind eyes to the invasion and the MSM largely will not report it. And the gullible believe Trump was as bad as Biden re border security--that is one of those amazing damnable lies that only the gullible could believe--and so no, it probably won't affect the November election at all.

Interesting thing the administration tells us the Southern border is closed and secure yet the mayors of New York, DC, and Chicago claim their resources are being overrun by the illegals who have crossed that closed secure border that are being bused to their city by the border states.

Interesting thing the administration tells us the Southern border is closed and secure yet the mayors of New York, DC, and Chicago claim their resources are being overrun by the illegals who have crossed that closed secure border that are being bused to their city by the border states.
Exactly….notice that citygator hasn’t returned to the discussion since I asked him to reconcile his bullshit lie.
That’s what Libs do…..self manipulate by keeping their heads deep in their asses and pretending they aren’t fucking everything they touch up.

Forum List

Back