Are any of you Liberals listening to Maxine Waters orders to attack Trump workers

Waters made a plea for Americans to stack Americans, Schumer jumped right in and begged people not to listen to the hag

How do you "stack" Americans?

Never mind...

Maxine says crazy stuff all the time, and most people ignore her.

Waters made a plea for Americans to stack Americans, Schumer jumped right in and begged people not to listen to the hag

Never mind...

Good question, this democratic page rewrites 95 percent of stuff to make them happy...…

This is what elected Trump once and will do the same again

So keep up the good word dims

Or are you ignoring the old hag and heeding Chuck Schumers advise to be polite to your political rivals.

So who is right, Adolf Waters or Chuckles Schumer
No. I believe the left should try to take the moral high ground, whenever possible; less competition.
If anyone from the left has taken high ground, it means there is meth involved
high hopes and pipe dreams is all the left has to work with sometimes, when dealing with the right wing.

Power tends to corrupt, McConnell, Ryan and Trump have proven that too much power tends to corrupt absolutely. We the People have been screwed, and sadly too many voters haven't yet understood despots rule America, and their vote opened the door to corruption.

Never mind...

Maxine Waters has gone far beyond the point of simply being ignored. She is a threat to our country.

How on earth could anyone be proud of this amount of destruction to our nation? It takes pure scum to support all of this. It represents a war on the American people and our principles from within.

Please specify the destruction caused in my post. What in my post is "pure scum"? How are any of those great things a war on the American People?

Maxine Waters has gone far beyond the point of simply being ignored. She is a threat to our country.

Not really, but I know you guys need anything you can to deflect from the fact your guy is sending kids to concentration camps.

Not really, but I know you guys need anything you can to deflect from the fact your guy is sending kids to concentration camps.

You mean the camps failed former President Barack Hussein Obama used for their underage illegal immigrants?

Your desperation is duly noted.

You mean the camps failed former President Barack Hussein Obama used for their underage illegal immigrants?

Your desperation is duly noted.

Never happened, stop lying to protect your Fuhrer.

Forum List

Back