Are Atheists Delusional?

OK going on what I think you are talking about,,,where does it say
1st who said he went and got them??
2nd how do you know they were in australia to start with??
3rd how did they get back there after??
according to you the water was to high,,,

I in no way understand what your talking about with this

Kangaroos have only ever existed in the places they are now. No sightings of animals or fossils of them elsewhere. If your answer is that they may have been from somewhere else, you will need to offer proof.

LINK PLEASE

You want a link showing there have never been sightings else where? Link a news story that someone did not see a kangaroo? Or maybe a scientific paper about not finding kangaroo fossils? lol

You show proof they existed somewhere else.
WHY???I made no claims about it

No? So you are not claiming kangaroos ever lived elsewhere?

So you posted this as actual questions?
"1st who said he went and got them??
3rd how did they get back there after??"

Either Noah went and got them, or there was no great flood for them to survive. Pick one.

But remember, if you pick "No great flood", several of your other arguments fold up.
you edited my comment,,,

VERY DISHONEST OF YOU

Kangaroos have only ever existed in the places they are now. No sightings of animals or fossils of them elsewhere. If your answer is that they may have been from somewhere else, you will need to offer proof.

LINK PLEASE

You want a link showing there have never been sightings else where? Link a news story that someone did not see a kangaroo? Or maybe a scientific paper about not finding kangaroo fossils? lol

Either Noah went and got them, or there was no great flood for them to survive. Pick one.

But remember, if you pick "No great flood", several of your other arguments fold up.
you edited my comment,,,

VERY DISHONEST OF YOU

Not dishonest at all. I did not quote it out of context. You claimed you never said you never made claims about kangaroos living elsewhere. So I pointed out where I got the idea you thought that.

Not dishonest at all.

What is dishonest is asking those questions and then saying you never claimed you said kangaroos lived elsewhere.

Look, this has been fun. I think this has demonstrated who is delusional and who is not.

Good night.

The ocean at the Bering Strait averages between 98 and 164 feet deep. So you are still having to have a massive amount of water just disappear.
well isnt that how the indians came over,,or did they swim??,,,and isnt their recorded accounts of when it still existed??

Yes, the native Americans came over the Bering Strait. But they weren't coming to collect a pair of animals and go back.

Also, we know they came over that route because of the evidence that we found and dated via the methods you ridiculed earlier in this thread.

so theres 100 ft in known history

what about the noah thing???

what makes you think he started from the middle east??

So rather than admit the great flood is a myth, you will go with the idea that someone walked 25,000 miles to collect a pair of animals.

Amazing.

you have to prove it to be a myth, even in china it has been reported to have happen around 3,000 years ago.

Ancient Chinese Megaflood May Be Fact, Not Fiction

New research recently published in Science by a group of mostly Chinese researchers led by Qinglong Wu reports geological evidence for an event they propose may be behind China’s story of a great flood. This new research delves into the field of geomythology, which relates oral traditions and folklore to natural phenomena like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and floods.

“GREAT YU CONTROLS THE WATERS”
The story of Emperor Yu, the legendary founder of China’s first dynasty, centers on his ability to drain persistent floodwaters from lowland areas, bringing order to the land. This ancient flood story centers on the triumph of human ingenuity and labor over the chaotic forces of the natural world. It’s strikingly different from other flood traditions in that its hero didn’t survive a world-destroying flood but rather pulled off feats of river engineering that brought order to the land and paved the way for lowland agriculture.

Xia dynasty (20701600 BC) The Xia dynasty of China (from c. 2070 to c. 1600 BC) is the first dynasty to be described in ancient historical records such as Sima Qian's Records of the Grand Historian and Bamboo Annals.
History of China - Wikipedia

https://creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood

Since Christ is recorded as having referred to Noah’s Flood as a past event it should be obvious that we need data that will take us back beyond 2,000 years.

The next date we can put down with reliable certainty is 967 BC or 2,948 years ago. This is the date at which Solomon laid the foundation of the Temple (
1 Kings 6:1). For those who are interested in the detailed evidence as to why this event can be placed in 967 BC I would refer you to Professor Edwin Thiele’s work The Mysterious Numbers of the Hebrew Kings. His work can be summarized by the statement that both the chronology of the Ancient Assyrian Culture and the Biblical record point to this date. The first verse of Kings chapter 6 is also useful in that it tells us there was a time span of 480 years Appendix 1) from the time Israel left Egypt (the Exodus) until Solomon began to build the Temple.

The Exodus occurred therefore roughly 1,981 + 967 + 480 years ago
Appendix 2) or 3,428 years ago or 1447 BC ± 1 year. Why do I say +/- 1 year?
We have proven it to be a myth. Many times over. Ask any geologist or oceanographer

LINK PLEASE

you edited my comment,,,

VERY DISHONEST OF YOU

Not dishonest at all. I did not quote it out of context. You claimed you never said you never made claims about kangaroos living elsewhere. So I pointed out where I got the idea you thought that.

Not dishonest at all.

What is dishonest is asking those questions and then saying you never claimed you said kangaroos lived elsewhere.

Look, this has been fun. I think this has demonstrated who is delusional and who is not.

Good night.
YES IT HAS,,,

IF YOU CANT REFUTE THE MESSAGE ATTACK THE MESSENGER,,,OR RUN AWAY!!!

well isnt that how the indians came over,,or did they swim??,,,and isnt their recorded accounts of when it still existed??

Yes, the native Americans came over the Bering Strait. But they weren't coming to collect a pair of animals and go back.

Also, we know they came over that route because of the evidence that we found and dated via the methods you ridiculed earlier in this thread.

So rather than admit the great flood is a myth, you will go with the idea that someone walked 25,000 miles to collect a pair of animals.

Amazing.

you have to prove it to be a myth, even in china it has been reported to have happen around 3,000 years ago.

New research recently published in Science by a group of mostly Chinese researchers led by Qinglong Wu reports geological evidence for an event they propose may be behind China’s story of a great flood. This new research delves into the field of geomythology, which relates oral traditions and folklore to natural phenomena like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and floods.

The story of Emperor Yu, the legendary founder of China’s first dynasty, centers on his ability to drain persistent floodwaters from lowland areas, bringing order to the land. This ancient flood story centers on the triumph of human ingenuity and labor over the chaotic forces of the natural world. It’s strikingly different from other flood traditions in that its hero didn’t survive a world-destroying flood but rather pulled off feats of river engineering that brought order to the land and paved the way for lowland agriculture.

Xia dynasty (20701600 BC) The Xia dynasty of China (from c. 2070 to c. 1600 BC) is the first dynasty to be described in ancient historical records such as Sima Qian's Records of the Grand Historian and Bamboo Annals.

Since Christ is recorded as having referred to Noah’s Flood as a past event it should be obvious that we need data that will take us back beyond 2,000 years.

The next date we can put down with reliable certainty is 967 BC or 2,948 years ago. This is the date at which Solomon laid the foundation of the Temple (
1 Kings 6:1). For those who are interested in the detailed evidence as to why this event can be placed in 967 BC I would refer you to Professor Edwin Thiele’s work The Mysterious Numbers of the Hebrew Kings. His work can be summarized by the statement that both the chronology of the Ancient Assyrian Culture and the Biblical record point to this date. The first verse of Kings chapter 6 is also useful in that it tells us there was a time span of 480 years Appendix 1) from the time Israel left Egypt (the Exodus) until Solomon began to build the Temple.

We have proven it to be a myth. Many times over. Ask any geologist or oceanographer
NO IT HASNT

Amazing.

NO IT HASNT
YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON
DOESNT MEAN IM WRONG

LINK PLEASE

you edited my comment,,,

VERY DISHONEST OF YOU

Not dishonest at all.

Good night.

So all the mountains on the planet rose up in the last few thousand years? Not only that, but they radically changed the rate at which they rise, so that the slower rate of rising we can measure today would fool us? LMAO!!

And I guess you buy into that 6 million year old planet? And that men & dinosaurs co-existed?
NO No.
Young Earth Creationism/YEC is 6000 Years old, not 6 Million
Exponential Crazier than you thought.
`

you edited my comment,,,

VERY DISHONEST OF YOU

Not dishonest at all.

Good night.

LMAO!!!

Points for using Python. But it is still laughable.

It was 10pm, you had nothing left to offer, and a beautiful woman wanted to enjoy a glass of wine with her man.

you edited my comment,,,

VERY DISHONEST OF YOU

Not dishonest at all.

Good night.

LMAO!!!

Points for using Python. But it is still laughable.

It was 10pm, you had nothing left to offer, and a beautiful woman wanted to enjoy a glass of wine with her man.

Watch out. You have driven him to post in all caps. The next thing you know he'll be using exclamation marks and then you'll be sorry.

The fact is, the ocean between continents is greater than 200 feet deep. You can invent all the absurd notions you wish to convince yourself of various absurd notions but those delusions convince no one.

not everywhere,,,in the bearing straight its under 100 ft

and listen carfully,,,when you get closer to land the water is shallower,,,

The ocean at the Bering Strait averages between 98 and 164 feet deep. So you are still having to have a massive amount of water just disappear.

Quick question.

Is some dolt suggesting that the Noah fable really happened?

If so, who? I'll need to "poke" a bit for self entertainment.

A thread about delusion... "god said it" :lol:

Haha :abgg2q.jpg:. You missed the colossal, stupendous, humongous evidence of the Bible which was right under your nose in post #87. I suppose when one bases their science on historical evidence and not observational ones, their powers of observation are greatly eroded or skewed.

???

Post #87
"We didn't say God did it. God said he did it. It was found in the tablets of the Bible and after piecing together the historical or forensic evidence, we found it explained in Genesis.

It goes to show what you just said, in front of all these people, is plain wrong."

You consider that "...colossal, stupendous, humongous evidence..."?

Yes. If an writer writes a book, then he becomes the author. God is the author of the Bible although he had others put it together physically. Part of Ray Comfort's argument in the vid is that words do not just fall on the page. Or the design of the book with its colors and how it is put together shows there in intelligence behind it (no ID, please).

I think creation is just as possible as the big bang and evolution.
I dont think a man made god created our reality but something could have.
I hope i live long enough to find out the truth.
Although the fossil record is pretty convincing..
Also, does evolution rule out creation? I dont think it does. It might contradict a few verses but the bible is full of contradictions, so that wouldnt be a big deal.

You missed practically on every sentence. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong? Wrong.

It has to be either creation or big bang and evolutionary thinking and history. "Evolution," from what I understand only covers ToE. Not origins.

First, man didn't make God. God made man.

Man did make big bang and evolution.

You won't find the truth until "after" you die.

I'll give you the benefit of a doubt on this one. What does the fossil evidence convince you of? How do you interpret it? The fossil record is historical evidence and fact. Where the rubber meets the road is how people interpret this evidence.

Yes, evolution rules out creation and creation rules out evolution.

Also, does evolution rule out creation? I dont think it does. It might contradict a few verses but the bible is full of contradictions, so that wouldnt be a big deal.

It has to be either creation or big bang and evolutionary thinking and history. "Evolution," from what I understand only covers ToE. Not origins.

I'll give you the benefit of a doubt on this one. What does the fossil evidence convince you of? How do you interpret it? The fossil record is historical evidence and fact. Where the rubber meets the road is how people interpret this evidence.

God could have made evolution, since evolution is a settle fact.

A thread about delusion... "god said it" :lol:

Haha :abgg2q.jpg:. You missed the colossal, stupendous, humongous evidence of the Bible which was right under your nose in post #87. I suppose when one bases their science on historical evidence and not observational ones, their powers of observation are greatly eroded or skewed.

???

Post #87
"We didn't say God did it. God said he did it. It was found in the tablets of the Bible and after piecing together the historical or forensic evidence, we found it explained in Genesis.

It goes to show what you just said, in front of all these people, is plain wrong."

You consider that "...colossal, stupendous, humongous evidence..."?

Yes. If an writer writes a book, then he becomes the author. God is the author of the Bible although he had others put it together physically. Part of Ray Comfort's argument in the vid is that words do not just fall on the page. Or the design of the book with its colors and how it is put together shows there in intelligence behind it (no ID, please).
Yes. If an writer writes a book, then he becomes the author. God is the author of the Bible although he had others put it together physically.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the Great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire ...

they spent a century writing their christian bible in the 4th century - a forgery of the true events of the 1st ...

or as in the case of christianity not exclusive of the other desert religions the basis for political dissemination disguised as a religion ... as the personal appeal by its forgers, bond.

rather they disguise the true religion prescribed by the Almighty with one of their own persuasion. as recorded throughout history.

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

They took God out of science? Wow, it looks like it’s not the atheists who are delusional.

They took God out of science? Thank God!

God and Genesis was in science before the 1850s. You can't remove it unless it was there to begin with. Today, creation scientists cannot peer-review secular science papers although they do it among themselves. Nor can they have their papers published in Science and Nature. However, secular science today contradicts everything the creation scientists say. For example, the creation scientists say a global flood changed the face of the Earth, i.e. catastrophism, and what we see today are the remnants of it happening such as finding marine fossils on top of Mt. Everest. Secular scientists or what I call atheist scientists think it was caused by gradual change such as climate change or some catastrophe such as an asteroid and volcanoes. Even climate change is considered a catastrophe. It goes against their uniformitarian thinking, but they stole ideas of the creation scientists in order to piece together what happened. The rest is slow change over time which is taught in grade school.

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

God did it explains nothing.

Most of the things you say we claim we do not. We admit we don’t know. You claim to know. We only pontificate

God said he did it. We didn't just make it up. He said he created spacetime the first day and we find that space expands infinitely and time does, too. How else does time work?

No it doesnt. Anything could have happened.
You dont know. I dont know. Your desert savages dont know either.
The bible as you know it was put together by a select group of men called the council of nicaea. Not your god.

if its a settles fact wheres the proof??

if its a settles fact wheres the proof??
I'm not being dragged into this nonsense, I've only had one coffee so far. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back