Are Atheists Delusional?

It’s was from Webster’s dictionary. They know what words mean.
still not [proof for the others
What others?
life from non living matter, humans came from apes, planet is billions of yrs old,,,and these are just starters
Here’s for the age of the earth. How Old Is Earth?

wow a lot of assumptions have to be made for this one,,,still just theory since the didnt observe what they were testing,,,they assumed things happened a certain way when there is no way to be sure

still a theory at best and closing on a religion

the first rule of science is you have to observe to recreate or date
It’s done by carbon dating, a scientific method.

Just read your links. Nowhere did they say that it’s just a theory. It’s your links, read them.
did they say it was fact???give link if so
So you’re saying that none of your links claim what they say to be real? C’mon, stop monkeying around.
I didnt say anything,,,you did
Ok, then we’ll simply say that creationists all say that what they claim isn’t real. Happy? Sounds good to me.
oh shit heres your proof,,,a jungle monkey evolved into a whale in brazil

Dead humpback whale discovered in Brazil’s Amazon jungle puzzles researchers
You seem to be getting frustrated.

still not [proof for the others
What others?
life from non living matter, humans came from apes, planet is billions of yrs old,,,and these are just starters

wow a lot of assumptions have to be made for this one,,,still just theory since the didnt observe what they were testing,,,they assumed things happened a certain way when there is no way to be sure

CD cant go back more than 30K at most

did they say it was fact???give link if so
So you’re saying that none of your links claim what they say to be real? C’mon, stop monkeying around.
Ok, then we’ll simply say that creationists all say that what they claim isn’t real. Happy? Sounds good to me.

what I'm not sure is if its a whale trying to be a monkey or a monkey trying to be a whale,,cant see if hes pointing towards the water or the jungle,,thats the scientific method isnt it

What others?

That’s not what science says. Got a link to that claim?

what I'm not sure is if its a whale trying to be a monkey or a monkey trying to be a whale,,cant see if hes pointing towards the water or the jungle,,thats the scientific method isnt it
Wtf are you talking about? :dunno:

Carbon dating accuracy called into question after major flaw discovery

Carbon Dating Flaws - Doesn’t Carbon Dating Disprove the Bible?

C (the period of time after which half of a given sample will have decayed) is about 5,730 years, the oldest dates that can be reliably measured by this process date to around 50,000 years ago, although special preparation methods occasionally permit accurate analysis of older samples.
Radiocarbon dating - Wikipedia

sorry its 50K, but all testing accuracy gets worse on the outer fringes

C (the period of time after which half of a given sample will have decayed) is about 5,730 years, the oldest dates that can be reliably measured by this process date to around 50,000 years ago, although special preparation methods occasionally permit accurate analysis of older samples.

How Do We Know the Earth Is 4.6 Billion Years Old? | Smart News | Smithsonian

evolution

Prior studies have indicated that whales, along with dolphins and porpoises, are rather closely related to hoofed mammals with an even number of toes. That group includes pigs, hippos, camels, cows, deer, giraffes and sheep. The previous studies implied that a cow is more closely related to a whale than to a horse.Aug 31, 1997
New Genetic Study Links Whale, Cow - latimes

articles.latimes.com/1997/aug/31/news/mn-27505

sorry its cows not monkeys

How is it possible to date an object to 50k years when the planet is only 6,000 years old?

Those gawds, their such kidders.

That’s why people point and laugh at you.

Why are you saying he never met jesus?

With Hollie, the answer is in the last word of the title of this thread.

We can't establish with certainty that Paul did meet Jesus, except on the road to Damascus (after Resurrection), through the Bible. That said, he lived where Jesus was. He lived in Jerusalem growing up and worked there as an adult in the stoning of Stephen. His family lived in Jerusalem for a long time. Jesus visited Jerusalem to do his work, so Paul probably saw him there. Obviously, Jesus' followers would have him avoid meeting Saul.
Saul?

I miss a day and about five pages are added. Saul is suppose to be a Pharisee lawyer who's gaining fame and making money arresting the Christians who went against his Jewish religion.

It's all good man. Does that ring a bell? It's from Saul Goodman and Better Call Saul. Saul is also named Paul, so he didn't change his name, but in the TV show, the TV character does change his name to Saul Goodman and turns from being good to criminal. The Saul who changed to Apostle Paul became the best apostle of the Gentiles and servant of Jesus.

The question I have is was Saul present at Jesus' crucifixion? Likely, he was. This is due to him being a famous Pharisee, i.e. rich and famous lawyer, but the Bible does not make note of it.

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

An oversimplification to say the least . . . but in the end, so-called atheists from every walk of life and scientific discipline simply cannot accept the authority of a supreme father, and thus must rebel accordingly so they can justify staying out late at night or sneaking out of their bedrooms after lights out. I think it's that simple.

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

An oversimplification to say the least . . . but in the end, so-called atheists from every walk of life and scientific discipline simply cannot accept the authority of a supreme father, and thus must rebel accordingly so they can justify staying out late at night or sneaking out of their bedrooms after lights out. I think it's that simple.

- and thus must rebel accordingly so they can justify staying out late at night or sneaking out of their bedrooms after lights out.

you definitely need to find somewhere else to live than your parents basement ...

- and thus must rebel accordingly so they can justify staying out late at night or sneaking out of their bedrooms after lights out.

you definitely need to find somewhere else to live than your parents basement ...

That the best you got? Sometimes hitting the right nerve is just too much fun.

"so they can stay out late at night or sneak out of their bedrooms" ...

you're a joke. are you in your pajamas, it's past 4:00 o'clock.

There are portions of the planet where your gods, represented by your partisan “supreme father” are not accepted by people of competing religions. Why do you rebel against other supreme beings?

Forum List

Back